PDA

View Full Version : Who'll admit to masterbating with a friends husband or wife in mind?

Omnipresent
09-28-2002, 07:26 AM
I have to think that this is very normal. I know that the feeling afterward is a little guilty, especially when being face to face with that person shortly thereafter but, just curious, anybody besides me done this?

white-tigeress
09-28-2002, 10:35 AM
Not me !!!

Boyo Jim
09-28-2002, 07:42 PM
Of course, yes. I'm surprised you even asked.

AndrewL
09-28-2002, 07:58 PM
I have. Never felt any guilt about it afterwards, either.

I can't believe that's butter!
09-29-2002, 02:23 AM
Me

Badtz Maru
09-29-2002, 02:32 AM
I've masturbated with a friend's wife. Screw thinking about it.

misstee
09-29-2002, 02:51 AM
me too

Ssarl the happy Martian
09-29-2002, 06:32 AM
I would never do this.
It's truly digusting in every way.
So the issue will not come up.

iamthewalrus(:3=
09-29-2002, 06:40 AM
Yep. My friend's wife is hot.

Mr Salads
09-30-2002, 12:17 AM
Yeah, my friend's mom--- er. Hehe. Nevermind.

baltotop
09-30-2002, 02:20 AM
Yep me 2, I love thinking about my friends Husbands doing me instead of them .....:D :D

Ashtar
09-30-2002, 05:59 AM
Ayup.

I even had the balls big enough to tell her that I had a crush on her.

Both he and she are good friends, though. So it was all good.

Sublight
10-01-2002, 04:12 AM
I'd raise my hand, but it's occupied at the moment.

NurseCarmen
10-01-2002, 11:10 AM
I be willing to bet big money that my buddy has boxed the clown while thinking about my wife, and I certainly have done the same with his wife in mind. I guess we're buddies because we have like tastes (women) and interests (women).

welby1
10-01-2002, 11:20 AM
More than once, more than one friend.

Zebra
10-01-2002, 02:32 PM
pffft yeah. Of course!

Now who will admit to to thinking about some of your in-laws?

Not my siblings spouses but my spouses siblings (ok and her mom too)

Omnipresent
10-01-2002, 02:41 PM
pfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt ohhhh pleeeeassse.

I've had my wife's sister in more degusting ways than you could possible imagine.

That's the beauty of taking matters into one's own hands.

Purd Werfect
10-01-2002, 04:31 PM
Hell yes. All my sister-in-laws as well. And I told my wife. She laughed.

Best Topics: skiing pronunciation clown eggs grecian formula beard confucius beard atten hut pizza za dirty bathtub pedifile jokes starwars porkins naproxen controlled substance coon age shackled up gto twins logos define causeway flareside pickup cingular one phenylephrine methamphetamine parmesan cheese allergy what is undercoating plural for gas valerie bertinelli picture 22 dba joker rapes batgirl irene forsyte sensitive after orgasm no big toe graphic equalizer wallpaper high oxygen digikey competitor death throws hippos for sale writing something off mpaa credits bug bomb under house a spike lee joint meaning what a maroon bugs bunny how do spinning rims work 2002 volkswagen jetta gls 1.8t mpg japan movement base metal bezel do speed bumps damage cars non permanent spray adhesive bed bugs from laundromat how to make yourself pee best beer to cook chili with how to make a door close by itself how to prevent robins from building nests why did scottie leave mythbusters is that you john wayne is this me quote how to unlink youtube from gmail miss mary had a steamboat riddles for dungeons and dragons what's the square root of pie what is intestinal fortitude shoe squeaks when walking skin peeling off feet largest video game maps husky and border collie can you microwave aluminum takeout containers mexican workers home depot why doesn't teller speak on penn and teller maureen o'sullivan tarzan costume woman using chamber pot king of the hill joseph kisses minh does the kkk own snapple craigslist posting blocked for no reason why can't fish breathe air what happens if you eat plastic