PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Term For This Type Of Sex?

Surreal
08-07-2003, 11:29 AM
When a person gets a colostomy, an opening called a 'stoma' is created in the person's abdominal region, from which they can expel their feces.

Assuming that the diameter of the stoma is sufficiently large to accommodate a penis, what do you call this type of sex?

Without the correct term, I can't run a Google search.

Thanks.

Lord Ashtar
08-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Disgusting.

gotpasswords
08-07-2003, 11:43 AM
I'll second the "disgusting." AFAIK, stomas don't have the nerve endings present in the anus, so I can't imagine it would be enjoyable to the receiver - probably unpleasant, actually. I've never met a person with a stoma that thought of it as anything other than "this damn hole in my side."

By the way, all you had to do was google on stoma intercourse. (Not in quotes) First hit (http://nswcc.org.au/editorial.asp?pageid=1098) says it's not a good idea as the stoma can be damaged.

jjimm
08-07-2003, 11:54 AM
Holy shit.

DYSWIDT?

AskNott
08-07-2003, 12:00 PM
There's an old joke that might offer a clue.

A hooker had an appendectomy. The surgeon, though, was stumbling drunk at the time, and he sewed up the wrong opening. Now, she's making money on the side.

jjimm
08-07-2003, 12:03 PM
Damn, I ruined my own joke.

I meant to say "holy fucking shit".

FordPrefect
08-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Surreal
Without the correct term, I can't run a Google search.
So there really is a god after all...

Q.E.D.
08-07-2003, 12:07 PM
It would probably fall under the rather broad category of "sodomy".

Zeldar
08-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Gutfucking?

Goofus
08-07-2003, 01:10 PM
Colostosodomization.

Bob Scene
08-07-2003, 01:15 PM
A doctor I know told me that one of his friends from medical school treated a prisoner with a colostomy who had venereal warts around the colostomy opening.

Dogstar1288
08-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Thats quite sick

booka
08-07-2003, 01:26 PM
It appears that stoma fucking is disgusting, deviant, and gross.

But mouth and butt fucking? Well, now, them's OK.

Makes perfect sense.

Amp
08-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Heh, heh. He said butt fucking. I haven't heard it called that since middle school.

Duke of Rat
08-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Amp
Heh, heh. He said butt fucking. I haven't heard it called that since middle school.

Cornholin'??

lieu
08-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Abs*soil*lutely gross!

panache45
08-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by booka

Well . . . gee . . . actually . . . yes!

Reckless Humor
08-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Ditto on the disgusting.

A nurse friend told me about a man with a stoma who came to emergency room several times to be treated for genital warts around his stoma.

Aparently, this activity is not uncommon.

gonzoron
08-07-2003, 03:26 PM
That's called a stoma too? At first I thought the OP confused a colostomy with a tracheotomy.

I'm fairly certain that sex using a throat stoma is equally or more wrong, though.

In Conceivable
08-07-2003, 03:32 PM

Exactly! I am glad we are all the same page.

Ranchoth
08-08-2003, 02:33 AM
My faith in humanity being not wholly beyond redemption is bolstered by the fact that ""Trepanation intercourse" (http://skepdic.com/trepanation.html) returned no hits.

...But of course, I didn't check "usenet." :(

moriah
08-08-2003, 02:42 AM
belly buttonholing?

buttonfucking?

stomach take?

Ok, enough of the puns. Taking 'anal intercourse' as our most polite and clinical way to refer to butt fucking, then I'm presuming stomal intercourse would be correct. And if not correct, at least unambiguous.

Peace.
---------------
baggin it?

LorieSmurf
08-08-2003, 02:47 AM
(I'm a nurse)

Part of the stoma education at our hospital deals with this lesson: Do NOT have sexual intercourse using the stoma. Our hospital stoma educator said this was truly a problem with people with colostomies. If it's included in the education, then you know people have actually done it and have to be discouraged against it.

LorieSmurf
08-08-2003, 02:49 AM
OH, and one of my best friends caught a woman with a tracheostomy giving her boyfriend head while she herself was in the hospital. He was standing on the bed, and she was going to town on him. She tells this story often, and laughs as I run away screaming with my hands over my ears......

::shudder::

Snooooopy
08-08-2003, 02:50 AM
Perhaps some teeth need to be installed around the opening of the stoma.

Enderw24
08-08-2003, 06:23 PM
Snooooopy, maybe they could borrow them from a really large tumor.

dougs
08-08-2003, 06:42 PM
http://cdha.nshealth.ca/patientinformation/nshealthnet/0418.pdf

The Mermaid
08-08-2003, 08:06 PM
The most pitiful patient I ever cared for had a total pelvic exenteration. The skin became infected afterwards and sloughed off. YOu could see the entire contents of her abdomen. It was revolting. Mercifully, she died.

I would not do this to my worst enemy.

porcupine
08-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by moriah

baggin it?
I certainly hope anyone engaging in this practice would bag it.

NinjaChick
08-08-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by dougs
http://cdha.nshealth.ca/patientinformation/nshealthnet/0418.pdf

I knew I didn't want to click that link.

Alas, I clicked.

Man, I would not wish that on anyone.

SkyBum
08-08-2003, 11:53 PM
And my thread was closed for linking to a picture of 2 breasts? Honest to God, I just dont get it. This is completely revolting!

Oh well, enjoy your thread.....

AWB
08-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Stomosexual sex? :D

istara
08-09-2003, 01:42 AM
I think this is actually really sad. Eg with gay men who have to have anal closure - of course many will consider trying something like this.

People don't have colostomies unless they have suffered serious illness. We're really talking about disabled people trying to find a way to have intercourse, not kinky freaks.

BrianS
08-09-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Zeldar
Gutfucking?

*SNORK*

http://members.cox.net/bsteggeman/smilies/lol.gif

Tir Tinuviel
08-09-2003, 07:19 AM

Makes perfect sense.
Yeah, but those openings were created by Nature, not a surgeon in response to something horrible. ;)

Stomaphelia? Osotomyphelia?

rsa
08-09-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by istara
I think this is actually really sad. Eg with gay men who have to have anal closure - of course many will consider trying something like this.

Serious question here. I wonder why if they can create a new vagina for women to allow them to have sex, why could not a gay man have a new rectum created for sexual purposes?

Is there a medical reason, or is it insurance companies covering one and not the other?

Edwardina
08-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by jjimm
Damn, I ruined my own joke.

I meant to say "holy fucking shit".

Don't you mean "holey fucking shit"?

Best Topics: what is hancock money briefcase pimento olives phylogenetic scale geodesic homes problems refrigerator door closer studio boards confederate yankee gamecube ipl lowes baseboard trim does toner expire sunshine raisin biscuits walmart shotgun prices bankers bourbon lapd badge numbers packing cigarettes submarine escapes hitler's goals submersible battleship clindamycin expired coffin shapes drano poisoning neck snapped chimney lining costs foodhold usa italian goomba kao island stuff under toenails muldoon jurassic park ridex for septic bonded leather cleaner a gold quarter worth can dogs eat pine cones round bail of hay cost klondike big inch land co. inc on birth control but no period yet letters of transit casablanca air purifier for cat litter smell usps mailbox lock broken why is an amoeba not an animal sand like particles in urine why does dignam shoot sullivan at the end of the departed irs send certified letters basic instinct pussy shot truss roof vs rafters paul is a real estate novelist n-alvorix-rs880-uatx places that buy used fur coats oil leaking into spark plugs passive aggressive control freaks who owns utility poles make cat gain weight how to pronounce lingerie my cat is too skinny jury duty wrong address can't find printer on network pick 4 payout calculator ohio lady bird johnson net worth how to get deodorant build up out of clothes why is the movie brazil called brazil share xbox live gold with family 360 skinny girl water enhancers ingredients all x are y what does mean in a phone number