PDA

View Full Version : Fraiser Finale - Now THAT is how you do it!

ISiddiqui
05-13-2004, 10:05 PM
What a great finale from Frasier. It wasn't too sappy, it wasn't wrap everything up, it was just a great episode. They didn't try to do too much with the show. They just wrote it like a regular episode and, in the end, life moved on. And it is freakin' hilarious - especially Daphne's relatives!!

Bravo Frasier... you shall be missed!

ISiddiqui
05-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Well, I guess most people just can't appreciate smart comedies. Unfortunetly :(

Hamlet
05-13-2004, 10:37 PM
I hadn't watched for probably close to 5 years, which is something I regret. Thank Og for syndication. I enjoyed the finale, which was, as you said, an almost perfect balance of the maudlin and the hilarious. Very good show.

Although... I did miss the begining of it and the prior few episodes. So I have to ask Why Chicago?

jackelope
05-13-2004, 10:41 PM
I loved it too, especially when Martin says "Wow, this chair is nice! I could have sat in this thing all along!"

And I'd also like to know what's up with Chicago. (I'm thinking spoiler boxes aren't necessary here. I hope.)

ISiddiqui
05-13-2004, 10:48 PM
SPOILER (just in case)

It's Chicago because the woman he was in love (and seeing for the last 3 weeks) with went back there and he was going to get her.

AuntiePam
05-13-2004, 11:03 PM
It was pretty neat how the writers managed to work the script so the real tears would be appropriate. Sweet.

Ditto on Martin's comment on the chair.

I didn't get the extra credits at the end -- Stanley Tucci, Estelle Parsons, etc. Were they in the last ep and I missed them? I can't believe they were the only guest stars worth a mention in 11 years.

Severian
05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
I didn't get the extra credits at the end -- Stanley Tucci, Estelle Parsons, etc. Were they in the last ep and I missed them? I can't believe they were the only guest stars worth a mention in 11 years.Those were guest callers to the radio show. They've done that on the finale of most every season, I believe.

RickJay
05-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Well, I guess most people just can't appreciate smart comedies. Unfortunetly :(
Is that a joke? You do know the show drew regularly high ratings for 11 years, right?

AuntiePam
05-13-2004, 11:21 PM
Severian, thanks, I missed those, darnit.

yosemite
05-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Just finished watching it.

I was impressed by all the guest stars. I haven't caught many episodes in the last few seasons, so maybe some of these people have been on before, but I recognized that guy from American Pie as the young vet, and Daphne's two other brothers (not Simon—Anthony Paglia has been on before and I believe he's Australian) are also well-known British actors. (Richard E. Grant was the skinny one, and I can't recall the other guy's name—Ronnie something?). Anyway, I don't see them do a lot of guest starring on TV sit coms (but then again, I don't watch a lot of TV sitcoms . . . ).

I thought it was great. Loved the brothers, loved how they brought in a lot of faces that have been in many episodes in the past (the people from the station, etc.) and it was a very satisfying ending to a great series.

pepperlandgirl
05-14-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm very disappointed that I missed the finale. I had my last Brit Lit course tonight. :( Hopefully I'll catch a rerun sometime. I will admit though, a small insane part of me was holding out for a Frasier/Lilith reunion. ;)

Assuming facts not in evidence
05-14-2004, 01:13 AM
I've missed the last couple of years, so the ending didn't make any sense to me.
I was worn out by repetition of the "can't help screwing up every new date" joke.
I kept hoping for something like his romance of Diane on Cheers, something that would run a half dozen episodes at least before hitting a snag.
But, I guess, now that I know he managed to keep a date for the last few episodes, that I can finally start watching again ;)

Dewey Finn
05-14-2004, 01:16 AM
A huge fan of the show, but don't think it drew more than 40 million viewers ... :(

Why do you care whether it drew more than 40 million viewers? All I care about is that I enjoyed it, actually much more than the Friends finale.

TeaElle
05-14-2004, 01:33 AM
I can't recall the other guy's name—Ronnie something?).
Robbie Coltrane (http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001059/)! He's smashing. Enlivens everything he's in, and this was no exception.

I thought the show was beautifully crafted. No protracted, maudlin wedding scenes with Martin and Ronee, no protracted, slapstick childbirth scenes with Niles and Daphne, and the classiest family goodbyes in any series ender I can recall. I didn't expect anything less but the execution was even more than I expected.

I was especially pleased with the number of simple jokes they slipped into the story without beating us over the head with them. The cannon, the monkey, the fact that the baby responded to the phrase open bar, all were just perfect. And I appreciated that we got some closure/glimpses into some of the other recurring characters, Kenny with his new job, Bebe having a middle-aged son, Noel getting his lips on Roz after so many years of waiting, that was all an obvious validation and tip of the hat to the actors/characters whose non-starring work over the years was really an important part of the show.

This was the finale of finales. The only thing that might come close might be Mary Tyler Moore. Absolutely stellar effort.

Happy Lendervedder
05-14-2004, 02:33 AM
I had to work late tonight.:(

Would somebody mind boxing up the whole show's spoilers for me. I got bits and pieces from previous replies, but I gotta know what happened!!

Thanks,

Happy

Kaitlyn
05-14-2004, 02:58 AM
For those wondering "Why Chicago?"

Fraiser had finally found the love of his life, Laura Linney. Just as they realized they loved each other, she had only three weeks in Seattle before having to go back home to Chicago. They debated trying to have a relationship in that time, but finally gave in, and had a wonderful time. The setup in the plane was wonderfully done. After the long set up regarding Frasier moving to San Francisco, I expected it would end with the hint that Frasier had managed to find the start of a new relationship with the girl on the plane (who I think was Jennifer Beals), but when the flight attendant said they had landed in Chicago, we got to end on a pleasent, upbeat, gentle twist, that nevertheless wasn't overly upbeat and sappy.

There are several basic types of final episodes. The six basic types are the "new job", "wedding", "baby birth", "lovers reunited", "life goes on", and "moving to a new home/city". Frasier managed to do all of them in one show. I loved that they didn't show the result of Frasier's chasing after his love; I think the Friends finale would have been much better if we didn't find out whether Rachel got off the plane.

I agree with the OP. One of the great closers. My favorite moment occurred in the apartment, just after Martin's chair had been removed. Fraiser has what he's wanted for the past decade: his apartment, all to himself, exactly the way he wants it. The moment he has exactly what he thought he wanted, he decides to move on because it's still not enough. That moment captured the character perfectly.

Also, it was better than the Friends finale because Fraiser worked out it's longstanding mismatched lovers plotline years ago, and didn't save it for the final episode.

Revtim
05-14-2004, 08:08 AM
So did he give up the job in SF to move to Chicago, or was he just visiting Chocago to get the girl?

I don't think there was enough information to tell, and maybe that was on purpose.

Annie-Xmas
05-14-2004, 08:27 AM
The best moment was Niles feeding the monkey! The looks and comments from Martin & Ronnie!

They named the baby David. "David Crane" was a producer on "Friends." And it might have been in memory of David Angell, who co-created and produced the show, and was on Flight 11 with his wife when it crashed into the WTC.

ivylass
05-14-2004, 08:33 AM
I teared up when Martin said, "Thank you," to Frasier. And when they thought he was dying...very funny.

I think Frasier took the job in SF, and is one his way to Chicago to continue the relationship.

Annie-Xmas
05-14-2004, 09:02 AM
The dying bit was hysterical, especially when Fraiser said "When I pass through that Golden Gate...."

The Seinfeld reruns on Wednesday & Thursday were the two with Jane Leeves as the virgin (which included the contest). Nice tie-in.

DeVena
05-14-2004, 09:06 AM
According to the NBC homepage (http://nbc.com/), they are going to rebroadcast the finale tonight. :D Yippee! I missed it last night!

Kalhoun
05-14-2004, 09:12 AM
I missed it as well. Is Martin going to keep the apartment?

middleman
05-14-2004, 09:31 AM
It wasn't great. It wasn't bad. It was decent. It was a classy wrap up to a classy show.

But I would have liked it better if it had ended with the radio sign off. I thought the Chicago tack on was unneccessary.

Revtim
05-14-2004, 09:42 AM
I missed it as well. Is Martin going to keep the apartment?There was scene after Martin's wedding where a mover was finally taking away his chair, which I took to man he was going to live with his new wife and leave the apartment to Frasier.

williamweigand
05-14-2004, 10:39 AM
When I first heard Chicago mentioned I thought "Hmmm...psychiatrist and Chicago". I'm not sure if I would have laughed my ass off or thrown something at the TV screen if the "Frasier" finale ended with Bob Newhart and Susanne Pleshette in bed together, and Bob saying "Emily - I just had the weirdest dream!"

ivylass
05-14-2004, 10:43 AM
I missed it as well. Is Martin going to keep the apartment?

It wasn't Martin's apartment. It was Frasier's.

How did Martin hook up with Ronnie in the first place?

ISiddiqui
05-14-2004, 10:45 AM
You do know the show drew regularly high ratings for 11 years, right?

Decent ratings, yes. But nothing like the brainless comedies like Friends.

Fraiser has what he's wanted for the past decade: his apartment, all to himself, exactly the way he wants it. The moment he has exactly what he thought he wanted, he decides to move on because it's still not enough. That moment captured the character perfectly.

Oh yes :D. The look on Frasier's face after Martin's chair was taken away (and he tells the mover to treat it gently) was priceless.

What a fabulously acted show... and it gets one of the best sendoffs of all time. I'm pleased. :)

Psycho Pirate
05-14-2004, 10:51 AM
SPOILER

There was also a nice touch with the delivery man taking away Martin's chair. It was the same actor that originally delivered the chair, and the chair Fraiser put back was the one that was there 11 years ago. Well done.

MovieMogul
05-14-2004, 11:04 AM
I had given up on this show several years ago because of the insufferable Niles/Daphne thread and the general treading-of-water that the series was suffering from, but I had enjoyed the show in its early years and thought I'd catch the finale.

I'm glad I did. Everything wrapped up without the script coming to a standstill or going into contortions--it was seamless, funny, devoid of sentimentality, but still emotional. And the guest stars integrated easily, without constantly reminding you that So-&-So is there stealing the limelight.

The tepid Friends finale genuinely suffered by comparison. This was a classy way to go.

bordelond
05-14-2004, 11:06 AM
... the girl on the plane (who I think was Jennifer Beals)

Yep, it was Jennifer Beals. I liked that casting, though the part was minor.

fessie
05-14-2004, 11:44 AM
I teared up when Martin said, "Thank you," to Frasier.

Hubby and I both started sniffling then; it was pretty clear that the man was speaking, as well as the character. And I agree with others who've criticized certain story lines - that whole Niles/Daphne thing got so lame, and a little Roz goes a long way, plus Frazier's love life became way too predictable (although I loved Jean Smart's character!). But the episodes that concentrated on the brothers' metrosexual characters, those were priceless. I particularly loved the one where they wanted to run the upscale restaurant & wound up destroying it, although not before Niles and Daphne mastered the kitchen.

ISiddiqui
05-14-2004, 11:54 AM
that whole Niles/Daphne thing got so lame

It almost seemed that they didn't think the show would last all those seasons ;). There is only so far you can take something like that though.

Liberal
05-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Just a splendid finale. This one joins the ranks of Mary Tyler Moore and Newhart. Chicago — I never saw it coming.

Monstre
05-14-2004, 01:12 PM
Oh yes :D. The look on Frasier's face after Martin's chair was taken away (and he tells the mover to treat it gently) was priceless.

And a follow-up bit to that which was just as priceless was Frasier's look after Martin sits down in the original chair that Frasier had there -- the black one -- and said, "Oh, yeah... this would have worked, too." :D

Great send-off, still quite funny without degenerating into the typical "cheesy" wrap-up ending, and enough mystery left that we know Frasier is taking a risk and pursuing his heart, even if we don't know the whole outcome. Great finale to a great show.

rookie523
05-14-2004, 01:34 PM
Is Frasier the most successful spinoff show?

ISiddiqui
05-14-2004, 01:39 PM
I'd say it's either 'Frasier' or 'The Jeffersons' (which spun off from 'All in the Family').

drm
05-14-2004, 01:44 PM
I liked the finale a lot. I'm not entirely sure I stopped laughing throughout the entire episode. The only part that annoys me is that Daphne's other two brothers weren't on more episodes. The dominated every scene they were in.

I thought they wrapped things up just enough without using the whole episode to accomodate the wrap up. The ending wasn't really a shock to me but that's okay, it fit well enough.

Riqay
05-14-2004, 01:48 PM

related hijack

Where does Frasier rank in terms of the longest lived fictional characters on TV? It's gotta be 16 or 17 years for him, right?

bordelond
05-14-2004, 01:49 PM

That's probably a reasonable statement by the obvious standards:

Longevity -- Frasier lasted 11 seasons, surpassing The Jeffersons 10-season run and The Facts of Life's nine seasons. There might be a longer-lasting spin-off, but I'll leave it to the TV trivia mavens to let us know.

Awards -- Frasier is, AFAIK, the sitcom with the most Emmy awards all time at 31.

Ratings -- Not sure where to find this info online for all TV shows all time. Older shows probably drew bigger shares, so I'd be more interested to know season-end finishes year-by-year for Frasier and the other shows mentioned in this thread. Frasier was certainly no ratings slouch.

bordelond
05-14-2004, 01:56 PM
related hijack
Where does Frasier rank in terms of the longest lived fictional characters on TV? It's gotta be 16 or 17 years for him, right?

Frasier Crane made the big 2-0 this year (http://imdb.com/title/tt0106004/trivia):

As of 2004, Kelsey Grammer will have been playing the character of Frasier Crane for 20 consecutive years. This is one of the longest periods that an actor has played the same character on American prime time (non-soap opera) television. Fellow record holders include James Arness of "Gunsmoke" (1955) who also played Marshall Dillon for 20 years straight.

NDP
05-14-2004, 02:46 PM
When I first heard Chicago mentioned I thought "Hmmm...psychiatrist and Chicago". I'm not sure if I would have laughed my ass off or thrown something at the TV screen if the "Frasier" finale ended with Bob Newhart and Susanne Pleshette in bed together, and Bob saying "Emily - I just had the weirdest dream!"
You're not the only one. When, in the previous episodes, Laura Linney's character mentioned having to move back to Chicago, I almost expected that in the final episode, Frasier would join her and, in the very last scene, we'd find out he's joined a practice with .... Dr. Robert Hartley!

Darkhold
05-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Was I the only one that hated the Chicago woman?

First she lies to him. Then she steals his money. Then she sleeps with him a microsecond after breaking up with her boyfriend. Then she's not upfront about moving then the second he brings up a long distance relationship she doesn't even consider it.

What a bitch I cannot see why he was attracted to her at all.

Spectre of Pithecanthropus
05-14-2004, 03:51 PM
related hijack

I'm pretty sure Frasier takes the prize for character longevity if we are talking strictly about TV.

If we broaden it to include characters who crossed over from TV into film, then I think the original Star Trek characters have him beaten by a mile.

It was a good finale, but I would have liked it better if the ends were tied up a little more.

Liberal
05-14-2004, 04:04 PM
I think you missed Bordelond's post and link, Spectre. Incidentally, I also liked that Roz became the new station manager. Good for her.

lightingtool
05-14-2004, 04:20 PM
I missed the finale (never been that big of a fan), but I thought this might be worth sharing:

I was talking with a good friend of mine this morning who was pretty high up in the chain of things on the Fraiser set. He said that they included many of the designers and crew in the final episode; many were outside the window while Fraiser signed off, and a bunch more were on the plane with Fraiser. I thought that was a classy way to tie the whole effort (the actors and the behind-the-scenes foks) together for the end.

Senggüm
05-14-2004, 04:21 PM
... but don't think it drew more than 40 million viewers ... :(
... the finale was only watched by an estimated 25.4 million viewers :(

Beadalin
05-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by bordelond:
As of 2004, Kelsey Grammer will have been playing the character of Frasier Crane for 20 consecutive years. This is one of the longest periods that an actor has played the same character on American prime time (non-soap opera) television. Fellow record holders include James Arness of "Gunsmoke" (1955) who also played Marshall Dillon for 20 years straight.
Did anyone else catch Kelsey on David Letterman earlier this week? He said that he and James Arness had been invited to appear together on The Today Show, where they were going to do a segment on the fatc that Kesley had just tied James for playing a single character for the longest period of time.

James' reponse was that he absolutely would not appear on The Today Show, and "tell Kelsey Grammer 'fuck you!'." Wow. Thought that was pretty interesting. I suppose James thought he'd have the record forever, and didn't appreciate it being broken.

bordelond
05-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Did anyone else catch Kelsey on David Letterman earlier this week? He said that he and James Arness had been invited to appear together on The Today Show, where they were going to do a segment on the fatc that Kesley had just tied James for playing a single character for the longest period of time.

James' reponse was that he absolutely would not appear on The Today Show, and "tell Kelsey Grammer 'fuck you!'." Wow.

That's pretty damn petty. NBC should spitefully offer Kelsey Grammer a part-time role as Dr. Frasier Crane either on ER or Scrubs, just so he can put some distance between himself and Arness.

Hey ... and then after a few seasons of that, they can start dropping Dr. Crane into any old show they happen to come out with in the future. And hey ... if Grammer ever gets tired of the character and refuses to go on, CGI should be advanced enough by then to "Gollumize" Frasier Crane as needed. The CGI artists can age him appropriately as needed.

:p

ISiddiqui
05-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Jeez... that's harsh! I mean really, Arness to let it go!

Though I really could NOT see Frasier in Scrubs. ;)

BobT
05-14-2004, 06:30 PM
To be fair, James Arness has a reputation for not liking anybody. He gave few interviews during his time on "Gunsmoke".

Well, maybe not fair, but James Arness is not warm and fuzzy.

I loved Laura Linney's character. But I pretty much love anything she's in because she's a fabulous actress.

The episode where Frasier tried to get her to break up with her old boyfriend was one of my favorites. I identified with Frasier there because I'm the sort of guy whom boyfriends/husbands let meet their wives and find me incredibly non-threatening. I must give off a wimpiness scent.

kaylasdad99
05-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Is Frasier the most successful spinoff show?Depends on what it takes to qualify as a) successful, and b) a spinoff.

If a) is mere longevity, and originating as a recurring animated short on the
Tracy Ullman Show qualifies the series as a spinoff, then The Simpsons is the champ.

And come 2007, Arness and Grammer are going to be hearing the combined footsteps of Dan Casetllenata, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright and Yeardley Smith. What a racket that's going to make!

ISiddiqui
05-14-2004, 08:19 PM
I dunno... I don't think they'll last that long. And I wonder if a cartoon voice counts.

Kaitlyn
05-14-2004, 08:33 PM
I think the most successful spinoff in terms of longevitiy has to be The Simpsons, and in terms of popularity and longevity combined, Happy Days, which came from an episode of Love, American Style.

kaylasdad99
05-14-2004, 08:36 PM
I dunno... I don't think they'll last that long. And I wonder if a cartoon voice counts.<shrug> Ask rookie523.

As far as the future of the series, I guess that will depend on how long FOX can continue making money with it.

ISiddiqui
05-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Just saw it again. What an utterly great finale. The end was so emotional when Frasier said bye to everyone, it was like Kelsey Grammer was saying bye to the rest of the cast and the tears flowed (even mine! :o). Emotional, but not forced sentimentality. WOW... even the second time it really hits you.

dwyr
05-14-2004, 09:43 PM
You're not the only one. When, in the previous episodes, Laura Linney's character mentioned having to move back to Chicago, I almost expected that in the final episode, Frasier would join her and, in the very last scene, we'd find out he's joined a practice with .... Dr. Robert Hartley!

Ah, but the Hartleys left Chicago at the end of their show. Frasier would have to hook up with Jerry or Howard instead.

Odinoneeye
05-15-2004, 12:58 AM
I liked the show but I wish Frasier hadn't gone to Chicago. The reason is because I figured from the start he would go there and I knew that was where the plane was headed even after all the San Francisco stuff. I like to be surprised.

Some of my favorite episodes have been the one where Frasier speaks Klingon at Freddie's Bar Mitzvah, the recent one where Martin has the heart attack (I loved the bit about the nurse afraid of clowns) and the one with Patrick Stewart as a Frasier's "boyfriend", and the one where they open the restaurant.

NDP
05-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Ah, but the Hartleys left Chicago at the end of their show. Frasier would have to hook up with Jerry or Howard instead.
:smack: I forgot about that. They moved to Oregon. (Although, Bob and Emily did look like they were back in their Chicago apartment when Bob woke up from his dream in the last episode of "Newhart".)

pepperlandgirl
05-15-2004, 02:38 AM
I'm so happy they replayed it! I watched it tonight, and of course, I cried at the end. And laughed delightedly at all the sitcome cliches that abounded but worked anyway. "BOOM!"

hee.

DMark
05-15-2004, 03:23 AM
I agree that it was a very classy send off. One of the best series finales ever. The story ended like a really good book you have been reading for a long time and when it ends, you put it down and feel satified.

I read that Kelsey has already said he is not opposed to the idea of bring his character back to telelvision, but I think his quote was something along the lines of "when television needs Frasier back"...

I hope it happens. Would love to see him have a new show, maybe based in SF or Chicago.

But talk about spin offs - I can see a Niles and Daphne show, a Martin and (what's her name) show, a Roz in Seattle show...but sadly, American television is going the way of "Who Wants To Give A Millionaire A Blow Job?"

It might be awhile before "television needs Frazier back."

Odinoneeye
05-15-2004, 06:07 AM
Well in a recent episode of Will & Grace, Bebe Neuwirth said (about Lilith) "I'll be playing that bitch forever"

Ok, it was fiction, but she seems to think her character will keep going.

Paul in Qatar
05-15-2004, 08:05 AM
For those of us about five years behind on US TV, who is spinning off from Fraiser? Martin or Niles?

Chefguy
05-15-2004, 10:38 AM
Bebe (Harriet Harris) just steals every scene she's in. What a great comedic character she was. "Honestly, Frasier, you sound just like the police!" Cracked me up.

Liberal
05-15-2004, 11:41 AM
I liked when Frasier said it was hot as the ninth circle of hell outside. Just that instant, Bebe walks through the door and says, "Isn't this weather glorious!"

Northern Piper
05-15-2004, 11:48 AM
For those of us about five years behind on US TV, who is spinning off from Fraiser? Martin or Niles?There isn't anything announced - yet.

Here's some speculation:

Frasier Says Good-Night - So Where's the Spin-Off? (http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/media/story.jsp?story=521447)

Frasier's Farewell Hints at Another Spin-Off (http://telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/05/15/wfraz15.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/05/15/ixworld.html)

"Frasier" Ending Setting Grammer Up for Spin-Off? (http://azcentral.com/news/articles/0514Frasier-ON.html)

ISiddiqui
05-15-2004, 02:14 PM
I liked the show but I wish Frasier hadn't gone to Chicago. The reason is because I figured from the start he would go there and I knew that was where the plane was headed even after all the San Francisco stuff. I like to be surprised.

Ah, see.. I was surprised by this. I originally thought he'd go to Chicago before the show started, then Linney left and there was all this San Fran stuff, and I though the writers duped us, making us think Fraiser would go to Chicago, but he won't. Then at the end, when he actually DID go to Chicago, I was like they duped us again! I thought they played it pretty well :D.

Best Topics: cashiers check cancel big end foot scab meatloaf position cats t'pol's boobs french concertina music nasa revenue cyanide pills lifted truck accident basset hound names akc naming rules budget cognac renderable text dingo fighting walmart condoms small turbinectomy recovery mason jars airtight inherent ability who makes comfortmaker pit cars elephant boat bikini wax hurt characters for akinator kennedy bootleggers topless in cancun king moon racer rash of shit guanylate bat feces nipple rock chase deposit coins hard stick how tall is a single story house how long do atm cameras keep footage bacon number britney spears how to return mail wrong address the good the sad and the drugly haunted house room ideas for adults tv off air screen toyota radio security code reset how to move a cat across the country mongoose bikes in walmart why does excel keep changing my numbers how to pronounce mein kampf the forgotten prisoner of castlemare how do blind people use money chinese cook in front of you can a circuit breaker go bad how to get my trust fund money average foot size by height coke and pork experiment wagner cast iron waffle maker what is it like to live in santa fe how to say general tso fat girls in spandex can a 20 year old drive a rental car what does kosher dill mean daisy chain power strips why do you pass out from pain this video contains content from sme dannon fruit on the bottom discontinued 220 221 whatever it takes gif ebay maui jim sunglasses