PDA

View Full Version : Why Predator 2 pisses me off.

Cubsfan
06-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Danny Glover? Fucking Danny Glover?

Arnold gets his ass beat left and right and I'm supposed to believe Danny fucking Glover has a chance of winning against the Pred?

Only in hollywood people. Only in hollywood...

Binarydrone
06-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Either you have a serious backlog of movies that you haven't seem, or you are nursing a grudge like no one that I have ever seen*

*(what with the movie coming out in 1990 and all)

Bryan Ekers
06-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Wait until he catches Demolition Man. That movie is just chock full of plot holes.

Dewey Cheatem Undhow
06-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Yeah, that movie's gettin' too old for this shit...

Binarydrone
06-22-2004, 01:00 AM
And that goddamned Klaatu, he should be shot like a dog.

SPOOFE
06-22-2004, 01:58 AM
You know what? Fuck you. Fuck you and this anti-Predator 2 bigotry. Fuck you with a giant pair of almost-invisible forked claws, and a giant speargun shoved up your ass.

It's the ignorance and stupidity of people like you that has kept Predator 2 from being an equal in this society. It is your hate and immaturity that forces Predator 2 to sit in the back of the bus, and drink from separate fountains, go to separate schools, crap into a separate sewage system.

You and your outdated ideals, clutching to the archaic notion that Predator 2 is an inferior being, giving it only 3/5's of a vote, forcing it to like rap as a means of establishing some sort of social acceptance.

You bigot. You small-minded, racist bigot. I hope you get nibbled to death by toads and shat upon by flying monkeys.

And besides, I LIKED Predator 2.

Binarydrone
06-22-2004, 02:09 AM
... I hope you get nibbled to death by toads and shat upon by flying monkeys...
Now that's just mean.

Really Not All That Bright
06-22-2004, 03:18 AM
Can anyone explain the significance of the old pistol that the Super sized Preddy hands Danny Glover at the end? There's a date on it.. 1837, I think, but are they trying to suggest some event in history was Predator-related?

And why do they have masks with dreadlocks attached?

fallapart
06-22-2004, 03:47 AM
Can anyone explain the significance of the old pistol that the Super sized Preddy hands Danny Glover at the end? There's a date on it.. 1837, I think, but are they trying to suggest some event in history was Predator-related?

And why do they have masks with dreadlocks attached?

I think that ment that the "Preds" have been visiting earth for a long time. And oddly enough, alien vs predator kinds works off that.

...and for the record, Predator 2 was much better then the first and anybody who thinks different is a communist!

...I'm sorry, but thats how it works.

Alessan
06-22-2004, 04:21 AM
In what universe is Ahnold a better actor than Danny Glover?

Chalk one more up to the "Predator 2 is better than 1" camp. It was a much more intelligent movie, amd the final super-extended action sequence is a near classic.

Manduck
06-22-2004, 05:52 AM
Gary Busey as bad guy = gold

lno
06-22-2004, 08:43 AM
Alien skull on the wall of trophies at the end = gold-plated gold.

SkipMagic
06-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Yeah, that movie's gettin' too old for this shit...

:p

World Eater
06-22-2004, 09:44 AM

Chalk one more up to the "Predator 2 is better than 1" camp. It was a much more intelligent movie, amd the final super-extended action sequence is a near classic.

What the fuck?

Ah-nold, Apollo Creed, Jesse the body, Crazy "you ghosting us motha fucker" Mac, Billy, etc etc.

"There's something out there and it ain't no man"
"I ain't got time to bleed"
"I'm gonna have me some fun"
"I............can make it!"
"I used you to get the job done!!"
"Geez you got a big pussy, geez you got a big pussy"

I've been quoting this flick for years. Fuck P2, that shit sucked.

Nametag
06-22-2004, 09:59 AM

In what universe is Predator (either one) about acting?

Hamadryad
06-22-2004, 10:31 AM
And why do they have masks with dreadlocks attached?Field-testing for the Psychlos, of course. Sheesh.

BF
06-22-2004, 01:10 PM
What the fuck?

Ah-nold, Apollo Creed, Jesse the body, Crazy "you ghosting us motha fucker" Mac, Billy, etc etc.

"There's something out there and it ain't no man"
"I'm gonna have me some fun"
"I............can make it!"
"I used you to get the job done!!"
"Geez you got a big pussy, geez you got a big pussy"

I've been quoting this flick for years. Fuck P2, that shit sucked.
ROCK on, WO!!!
"If it bleeds, we can kill it"
"You're one ugly mothuh-fucker"
And the rest of Mac's quote "I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"

Berkut
06-22-2004, 02:01 PM
And why do they have masks with dreadlocks attached?I don't think they do, do they?

GargoyleWB
06-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Let's not forget:

"It'll make you a sexual tyrannosaurus...like me"

Predator 1 forever!

World Eater
06-22-2004, 02:31 PM
ROCK on, WO!!!
"If it bleeds, we can kill it"
"You're one ugly mothuh-fucker"
And the rest of Mac's quote "I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"

:smack:

I can't believe I left those out.

/now back to pushing pencils :p

bouv
06-22-2004, 02:41 PM
My guess as to to gun given to Danny Glover at the end of Pred 2:

We know that predators value the hunt, and find honor in killing (hence why they don't kill unarmed people, or the pregnant lady.) Now, rather than suffer the shame of defeat, they usually kill themselves if it appears that they are going to lose (happened in 1, almost happened in 2 but DG cut the thing's hand off.) So, as seen at the end of Pred 2, the other predators don't kill DG, because he is clearly a worthy foe. They give him a gift, in fact, for defeating one of their own in honarable combat. My guess is that the gift was a gun that belonged to the last (maybe first?) human to kill a predator.

Just a WAG.

06-22-2004, 05:18 PM
It's a different Predator... If Glover had to fight the predator in the first movie with homemade weapons and in hand-to-hand combat he'd lose, of course.

The gun given to Glover at the end is a trophy of his win... and a groovy tie in to make another sequel, as it shows the hunting trips are a periodic thing.

holmes
06-22-2004, 05:39 PM
It's a different Predator... If Glover had to fight the predator in the first movie with homemade weapons and in hand-to-hand combat he'd lose, of course.

The gun given to Glover at the end is a trophy of his win... and a groovy tie in to make another sequel, as it shows the hunting trips are a periodic thing.

I always had the impression that this Predator was on it's FIRST hunt, which is why it made so many mistakes...had it been in the Jungle it would have faired better...but the city had too many distractions and unpredictable events.

I always liked this one better than Arnold's too.

Morbo
06-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Let's not forget:

"It'll make you a sexual tyrannosaurus...like me"

Predator 1 forever!

You are wise to exclude that first part of that quote in an SDMB thread. :)

May as well add my faves not previously listed:

<Ahnold throws a Jim Bowie knife into a guy's chest, impaling him on a pole>: "Stick around."

<whispering>: "Anytime"

"GOOOOOO!!!! Get to da Choppah!!!"

"¿Qué pasó, mujer? Mujer, ¿qué pasó?"

"Kill me! I'm heeah! I'm heeah, KILL ME! C'MON!! KILL ME!!"

"Sonofabitch is dug in like an Alabama tick."

And the complete Mac line (my favorite in the movie):
"You ghostin' us motherfucker! I don't care who you are in the world, you give up our position one more time, I'll bleed you. Real quiet. Leave you here."

Revtim
06-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Predator 1 produced 2 state governors.
Predator 2 produced 0 state governors. (so far)

Predator 1 wins.

SPOOFE
06-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Can't we all just get along?

You bigots?

:D

Bryan Ekers
06-23-2004, 12:05 AM

You got time to duck?

Gas-powered minigun, man. What's not to love?

The sequel featured the late Morton Downey, jr. which was kinda fun, but the big ripoff of Aliens where the guy in the vehicle monitoring the team's lifesigns freezes up, forcing the main character to go in and rescue the survivors.... that ain't cool, man.

"Lions, tigers, bears. Oh, my."

World Eater
06-23-2004, 09:48 AM
Predator 1 produced 2 state governors.
Predator 2 produced 0 state governors. (so far)

Predator 1 wins.

I also read that "Billy" was running for mayor or something. I forget where, but it was a town in some wacky place like Kansas or Iowa.

shy guy
06-23-2004, 11:47 AM
What I never get is why Predator 2 is set in 1997... a 1997 that looks suspiciously like 1990! I mean, what was the point? Just so they can say the Preds come to earth every 10 years? Well why even bother making that up, then? It's stupid and it limits sequel possibilities.

Pred1>Pred2. Predator 2 had Bill Paxton in it, for god's sake.

sturmhauke
06-23-2004, 02:02 PM
And now it's time for Predator 2 trivia: When the characters ride the LA subway, they are actually on Bay Area Rapid Transit (http://web.presby.edu/~jtbell/transit/images/SanFrancisco/BART/LakeMerritt1.jpg). It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I think they use the downtown San Francisco and Oakland stations, which are more cramped and darker than this one.

SPOOFE
06-23-2004, 02:46 PM
What I never get is why Predator 2 is set in 1997
They put it in the very near future to establish the ferocious gang fighting that served as the backdrop for the whole movie. Or did you not watch the entire first quarter of the movie? :D

Pred1>Pred2. Predator 2 had Bill Paxton in it, for god's sake.
That's a point in its favor.

I really can't see how anyone can say Pred1 is great while Pred2 was shite.

Exgineer
06-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Bill Paxton is the new Bruce Campbell.

shy guy
06-23-2004, 07:16 PM
They put it in the very near future to establish the ferocious gang fighting that served as the backdrop for the whole movie. Or did you not watch the entire first quarter of the movie? But even then it seems like it would have been a lot easier to just say that there was a lot of gang fighting (whether there was in reality or not at that time) than to set it in a near-future that looks in every way exactly like the present. It still seems odd to me.

I still like the movie, just not as much as the first one. Actually, a big reason why is the subject of this thread: Danny Glover? Pft.

Baldwin
06-23-2004, 08:34 PM
Danny Glover is a distinguished, respected actor of stage and screen. Ahnold is... well, he's Ahnold, isn't he? Just Ahnold all over the place.

Here's a silly movie-scifi thing in Predator 2: when they try to analyze the bladed projectile that the Predator left behind, we're told that it's not only an unknown alloy, but an unknown element. Yet it's also quite light. Apparently nobody involved with the movie ever took Chemistry in high school.

Morton Downey Jr. is dead? Now that I know that... I feel nothing.

SPOOFE
06-23-2004, 08:57 PM
But even then it seems like it would have been a lot easier to just say that there was a lot of gang fighting (whether there was in reality or not at that time) than to set it in a near-future that looks in every way exactly like the present.
In real life, LA of 1990 looked a lot like LA of 1997. I really don't think you're understanding the "near future" concept... what were you expecting, flying cars? Jetpacks?

I guess I'm just not understanding your criticism. Are you saying it SHOULD'VE looked a lot different? Despite the fact that, in real life, it didn't?

Da Cissy Pimp
06-23-2004, 09:36 PM
While I don't hate "Predator 2" with perhaps the same passion as the OP, there were a few things about it that really pissed me off ie:

1) it contained pretty much every gimmick from the first movie, overdone to a ridiculous degree eg instead of leaving the odd splash of luminous green blood, the title monster now gushed gallons of the stuff; instead of viewing the world in one form of weird, altered-colour vision, the Predator now used several modes; instead of having a few surgical tools to use in treating its wounds, it now had a virtual operating theatre's worth contained in its suit. Oh, and loads more stupid weapons too.

2) the destructive force of the first Predator's explosive suicide device was made to sound like the equivalent of that unleashed by a small nuclear weapon (even though Arnie managed to escape the explosion from it without too many difficulties).

3) male human life seemed depressingly cheap in the film (as it does in so many), but as soon as there was the slightest possibility that a woman might be hurt by the Predator, the film-maker introduced some really lame reason for the monster to spare her. Those who constantly bitch about violence against women in movies (as though we men are any more thrilled at the thought of being victims of violence than women are) take heed!

4) the line about the claw/spear/whatever the fuck it was (I don't remember) fired by the Predator being made from a metal that was not to be found on the Periodic Table was fucking hilarious. Either the metal was some exotic superheavy transuranic element that, in real life, probably would have had a half-life measurable in nanoseconds (and, as an aside, why do physicists waste their time creating shit like that?), or it was some truly weird substance with a non-integral number of protons in its atomic nucleus.

Congratulations to the OP for bringing up this subject, and reminding us all that, no matter how long ago cinematic crimes were committed, someone, somewhere will remember them, and ensure that the rest of the world NEVER FORGETS! PREDATOR 2, NEVER AGAIN!

Incidentally, a friend of mine who also saw this movie reckoned he pissed himself with laughter when the (rather short-lived) character of King Willy appeared in it. Where I live (Australia), there is a wheat-based breakfast cereal called Weeties whose icon is a giant, anthropomorphized grain of wheat called King Willy Weeties. My friend reckoned that that character was the first thing that popped into his head when King Willy was mentioned in the movie!

KarlGrenze
06-23-2004, 10:39 PM
While I don't hate "Predator 2" with perhaps the same passion as the OP, there were a few things about it that really pissed me off ie:

3) male human life seemed depressingly cheap in the film (as it does in so many), but as soon as there was the slightest possibility that a woman might be hurt by the Predator, the film-maker introduced some really lame reason for the monster to spare her. Those who constantly bitch about violence against women in movies (as though we men are any more thrilled at the thought of being victims of violence than women are) take heed!

The same thing happened in the first movie. He could have attacked the woman a couple of different times, when she was with the soldiers, but instead she was spared.

And from what I remember, the woman in Predator 2 was harmed, but she wasn't killed because Predator found her to be pregnant. She was taken to the hospital.

shy guy
06-23-2004, 11:20 PM
I guess I'm just not understanding your criticism. Are you saying it SHOULD'VE looked a lot different? Despite the fact that, in real life, it didn't? Oh, no, I'm not saying that there should have been jet packs or anything, I'm just semi-confused as to why they bothered setting it in the near-future at all. It just seems unecessary to me since they didn't really do anything with it other than, as you mentioned, the gang thing, which it seems to me like they could have done without the time jump. On the other hand, I guess it does help to explain why, say, Arnold's character from Pred1 doesn't pop up. Of course, I'm also the only one I know of who has this criticism (and it's not really even that, it just bugs me a little), so it's probably just my own issue or something.

On a side note: Bill Paxton is cool? When did that happen?

Cisco
06-23-2004, 11:44 PM
I really can't see how anyone can say Pred1 is great while Pred2 was shite.

My only argument is that I still watch Predator about once a year but I've only ever seen Predator 2 like, twice. I trust myself that I haven't rewatched it for good reasons.

Where I live (Australia), there is a wheat-based breakfast cereal called Weeties

We have something similar in America but they're called Weedies and Dr. Dre is on the box.

peri
06-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Elpidia Carrillo played Anna, rebel, in the first film and Anna, coke king's playmate, in the second. Is this the same Anna?

Exgineer
06-24-2004, 09:17 AM
On a side note: Bill Paxton is cool? When did that happen?
The comparison to Bruce Campbell might not be perfectly accurate, but there does seem to be an inordinate amount of Paxton-love on fanboy movie review sites.

For instance, someone will be writing about the punk who got kacked for his clothes at the beginning of Terminator, and in describing the scene will invariably bust out a "Bill Paxton!" thing, like they do with Campbell.

I think his performance in Aliens is largely responsible.

Da Cissy Pimp
06-24-2004, 10:15 AM
I just thought I'd mention a silly joke someone made when I was watching "Predator 2" with a bunch of other people. This person quipped that one interesting difference between the two Predator movies was that, at the end of "Predator", a white guy turns black (ie Arnie gets covered in soot and shit as a result of the first Predator blowing itself up and incinerating most of the surrounding rainforest when it does so), while at the end of "Predator 2", a black guy turns white (ie Danny Glover gets covered in ash after the Predators' spaceship takes off)!

paulberserker
06-24-2004, 10:33 AM
"DEELANN! You son of a bitch!"

I watch Predator about once every 3 months, but for a time a few years back they showed it, 11.30pm or thereabouts every Thursday on Sky Movies Gold for about 4 months. And i'd watch it everytime. Predator 2's alright though. King Willy! and that gold sedan that Danny Glover takes a ride in.

"He was a good soldier."
"He was my...friend."

Bill Duke should be in more films, because he fucking rules. Now, i'm off into the Jungle in my MTV t-shirt.

Bullshit! You ain't afraid o no man!"

kabbes
06-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Feh. Watch Highlander 2 and then get back to me with a pit rant...

sturmhauke
06-24-2004, 03:17 PM
What are you talking about? Highlander never had any sequels. Any evidence to the contrary is a hoax.

SPOOFE
06-24-2004, 04:52 PM
2) the destructive force of the first Predator's explosive suicide device was made to sound like the equivalent of that unleashed by a small nuclear weapon
A half-kiloton is still pretty impressive. As for Arnie's survival... well, c'mon, he's Arnold.

male human life seemed depressingly cheap in the film (as it does in so many), but as soon as there was the slightest possibility that a woman might be hurt by the Predator, the film-maker introduced some really lame reason for the monster to spare her.
Lame reason? It's consistency. The first movie solidly established that these things hunt for sport. Y'know what? Human hunters only go for trophy bucks.

the line about the claw/spear/whatever the fuck it was (I don't remember) fired by the Predator being made from a metal that was not to be found on the Periodic Table was fucking hilarious. Either the metal was some exotic superheavy transuranic element that, in real life, probably would have had a half-life measurable in nanoseconds
Actually, scientists predict another body of stable, super-heavy elements much higher on the periodic table than anything we've discovered.

And besides, this wasn't supposed to be some hard sci-fi, man. It was an action flick. A comic book in film.

Cubsfan
06-24-2004, 06:55 PM
Sorry Pred 2 lovers. I can't buy DG beating the Pred. It ruined the movie for me.

It's almost as bad as when they fucked up Robocop by giving him a rocketpack and making him PG-13 in Robocop 3.

A rocket pack? WTF Robocop? Why did you do that to him? WHY!!!!!

Captain Amazing
06-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Either the metal was some exotic superheavy transuranic element that, in real life, probably would have had a half-life measurable in nanoseconds (and, as an aside, why do physicists waste their time creating shit like that?), or it was some truly weird substance with a non-integral number of protons in its atomic nucleus.

Surprised Scientist: Apparently, this element has an atomic number of pi.

El Elvis Rojo
06-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Lame reason? It's consistency. The first movie solidly established that these things hunt for sport. Y'know what? Human hunters only go for trophy bucks.

Whereas it is consistant, I don't think the buck comparison works quite right. There is a scene in Predator where Anna picks up a gun, and Arnold kicks it out of her hand. It's not that Predators don't attack women, it's that they don't attack diffenseless prey. Everyone gets a death relegated to their defence. People with guns get shot; people with knives and swords etc get gutted; people who chose to fight barehanded get the crap beat out of them by hand, but it seems only a rare few earn that privilage. You've got to show you're one hell of a badass before a predator will go mono y mono with you in hand to hand because, well...they know humans are fucking pussies and need all the help they can get.

As for the helmets having dreads...they don't. The predators have dreads (or little tendrills for hair). Watch both movies again...when the mask comes off, the dreads are still there.

Personally, I enjoyed Predator 2, and the near future thing worked for me. I like when things are set in the future, but there's really no difference. I mean, according to movies from the 40s, I should be able to jump in my flying car and head off for a vacation at Moonbase 1 for the weekend by now. Setting it seven years in the future helped to seperate it enough that you could seriously consider "Yeah, this is what the future is going to be like...just like today, only more violent." It wasn't that far off, and I think that was a good thing.

06-24-2004, 09:03 PM
Here's a silly movie-scifi thing in Predator 2: when they try to analyze the bladed projectile that the Predator left behind, we're told that it's not only an unknown alloy, but an unknown element. Yet it's also quite light. Apparently nobody involved with the movie ever took Chemistry in high school.

Density it periodic (http://web.mit.edu/3.091/www/pt/pert6.html) just like many other physical properties. It also might be "quite light" by virtue of how it is manufactured, rather than by virtue of its materials. Jacketed aerogel or something like that, who knows.

Anyway, I remember thinking the invisibility/cloaking effect was much cooler looking in the first one.

quixotic78
06-25-2004, 01:48 AM
Damn! Mr. 10001001 or whoever stole my nerdy line about density not linearly increasing with atomic number, so I'll have to try something else.
Actually, scientists predict another body of stable, super-heavy elements much higher on the periodic table than anything we've discovered.
Yeah, but it's generally understood to mean that these elements on the "island of stability" will have half-lives on the order of seconds instead of milliseconds. Course, they could be wrong.

Predator 2 used to give me nightmares when I was a kid. Not because of the alien, but rather the gang warfare. Robocop did the same thing. I've always been more afraid of stuff that could happen (marauding gangs, nuclear war, etc) than stuff that's just poppycock (aliens, ghosts, etc).

Still liked P2 better though! And here's a line/joke from it (not an exact quote):

I went to the doctor the other day, and he said that he needed a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample. So I said to him, "I'm in a hurry, doc. Can I just leave you my underwear?"

Da Cissy Pimp
06-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Yes, but they didn't have to make her pregnant. They could have simply had the Predator kill her like he did 99% of the other humans he tangled with; would the Predator killing a human female really have been so horrifying? I thought the pregnancy bit was just lame, particularly as no mention was made of the woman's gravid state beforehand. (Yeah, yeah, I know, it could have been too early for her to tell that she was with child. I propose we start up a whole new thread debating this one point, and spend eternity duking it out, like God and Satan (I'll even be Satan if you like!))

Oh well, even if most of the movie blew, I liked those silver spacesuit-type things in it that Gary Busey and his stooges wore when they were trying to capture the Predator (it was just too bad they turned out to be useless). I must have one!

KarlGrenze
06-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Yes, but they didn't have to make her pregnant. They could have simply had the Predator kill her like he did 99% of the other humans he tangled with; would the Predator killing a human female really have been so horrifying? I thought the pregnancy bit was just lame, particularly as no mention was made of the woman's gravid state beforehand. (Yeah, yeah, I know, it could have been too early for her to tell that she was with child. I propose we start up a whole new thread debating this one point, and spend eternity duking it out, like God and Satan (I'll even be Satan if you like!))

Didn't the predator killed the women with guns that were in the subway train? I remember he killed quite a few people, I don't remember if he killed any women there or not.

No mention was made because it was probably a movie twist.

Hey, if you want to nitpick at what he didn't kill, you could think about the boy he spared who was playing with a toy gun.

kidchameleon
06-25-2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah, but it's generally understood to mean that these elements on the "island of stability" will have half-lives on the order of seconds instead of milliseconds. Course, they could be wrong.

Nah, there's speculation of hours. Mmmmm, I'd love a big hunk of Chamelium on my mantle.

Predator 2 was just way too contrived for me to like it as much as number one. Predator movies don't need complecated plot twists...

Darkhold
06-25-2004, 11:26 PM
In the 'book' the Pred didn't kill her because killing a pregnant woman screws up their kill count.

All in all I think 1 was better then 2 but people that think 2 is a travesty are off their rockers.

Cubsfan
06-26-2004, 12:49 AM
Why is it that the dumbest most pointless threads I start will last for days, but well thought out ones will drop like a fucking rock into SDMB history. :smack:

World Eater
06-28-2004, 10:06 AM
Why is it that the dumbest most pointless threads I start will last for days, but well thought out ones will drop like a fucking rock into SDMB history. :smack:

This thread don't got time to drop! ;)

SPOOFE
06-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Sorry Pred 2 lovers. I can't buy DG beating the Pred. It ruined the movie for me.
I guess I watched a different movie than you did, because to my eyes it looked like the Pred got its butt whupped by A: a Special Forces squad, and B: a lot of bad luck.

I mean, come ON. It GOT ITS ARM CUT OFF. And it STILL nearly won. If Glover hadn't managed to get his hands on that wonky disc, this would've been no contest.

Best Topics: multisystem vcrs roberta pedon porn british quid 2004 jetta gls oglaf ivan do dah man ron ron fox creepy love poems in treatment laura geo prizm corolla chills after drinking sherlock name chicken feet tongs oy yoi yoi chinese gold chain cubs jokes dylan tays nude katie morgan iq light blindness does valium expire g2 definition 2nd molar extraction skeleton pun names snts message board who is hancock escorts meaning barry goldwater tattoo lesbians and breasts colitas flower glasses on head iceland overthrowing government 99 cent dvds talking off warts from soup to nuts can i eat wild onions has dolly parton ever posed nude old rolling stone magazines for sale how to brown flour for gravy office space fuckin a high tank pull chain toilet at what temperature do the fahrenheit and celsius scales coincide change on a dime meaning more holes salt or pepper is per se italicized what to do with old encyclopedias how to withdraw money from bank without debit card how long does spaghetti last shoot your wad meaning how to dispose of old mattress and box springs dont call me sir dimmer for ceiling fan light michael phelps teeth fixed before and after heart races when falling asleep how to get rid of squatters next door how to resize all images in word play instrument in spanish can i reuse a box to ship usps budget vs penske truck rental mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 reliability john candy net worth side effects of cpap pressure too high how long does it take to fly from new york to california why are oxygen atoms neutral does caffeine have a taste