PDA

View Full Version : Who was the first Playboy Magazine featured centerfold "Playmate" with implants?

astro
10-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Just curious. The Playboy Magazine of my youth in the 70's seemed to be mostly natural women, but many of the ladies in the 80's forward seemed to be quite obviously silicone stuffed and enhanced. When did this trend start in Playboy? Who was the first Playmate with implants?

Skywatcher
10-06-2006, 05:44 PM
The most famous is certainly Anna Nicole Smith (May '92). Start with her and work backward.

Exapno Mapcase
10-06-2006, 06:22 PM
I thought it was automatic to check Wiki first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmate
First Playmate to get breast implants: Sue Williams (Miss April 1965).

Snooooopy
10-06-2006, 06:24 PM
If Wikipedia is to be believed, the answer is Sue Williams, Miss April 1965.

silenus
10-06-2006, 06:42 PM
She certainly doesn't look implanted, at least in her photos for Playboy. In fact, her centerfold is a shot of her laying on her belly, wearing a sweater.

ultrafilter
10-06-2006, 06:43 PM
I thought it was automatic to check Wiki first:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmate
First Playmate to get breast implants: Sue Williams (Miss April 1965).

Was she the first to get implants, or the first to be pictured with implants?

Chronos
10-06-2006, 07:57 PM
That same Wiki page also says "First Playmate to commit suicide: Sue Williams (Miss April 1965) seven years after Marilyn Monroe". Is there some new standard by which "seven years after" constitutes "first"?

Odesio
10-06-2006, 08:49 PM
That same Wiki page also says "First Playmate to commit suicide: Sue Williams (Miss April 1965) seven years after Marilyn Monroe". Is there some new standard by which "seven years after" constitutes "first"?

Monroe wasn't a "Playmate" she was called something like Sweetheart of the Month.

Marc

Carnac the Magnificent!
10-06-2006, 08:59 PM
She certainly doesn't look implanted, at least in her photos for Playboy. In fact, her centerfold is a shot of her laying on her belly, wearing a sweater.

Breast augmentation aesthetic refinements were crude back then. Even with airbrushing, the photos may have, um, raised eyebrows.

Least Original User Name Ever
10-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Um. Cite?

Yes, I know there are cites in Wikipedia, but I feel the need to have fake titties trotted out in front of me.

Chop chop! *claps hands*

silenus
10-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Her Playboy shots can be found at http://gossip.babeleweb.net/sue_williams_sc_2279.htm (NSFW, obviously)

Earl Snake-Hips Tucker
10-07-2006, 12:37 AM
With all due respect, I don't think the question has been answered. The OP isn't asking for the very first Playmate with implants, but when did that become the norm instead of the exception.

I'd say 80s, but trying to pin down a specific year might be a little tougher.

Snooooopy
10-07-2006, 12:53 AM
With all due respect, I don't think the question has been answered. The OP isn't asking for the very first Playmate with implants, but when did that become the norm instead of the exception.

Your point that the question hasn't been completely answered is taken. But the OP did ask for the first Playmate with implants.

Earl Snake-Hips Tucker
10-07-2006, 07:38 AM
That question was not in the OP originally. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Zebra
10-07-2006, 10:50 AM
I don't have the link, but I once came across a site that just had a scan of each centerfold. I don't remember the issue but I do recall that it was much later than I expected to see the first shaved centerfold..

Wiki does not list that.

Exapno Mapcase
10-07-2006, 10:58 AM
When you battled for years and years to get public hair accepted in a centerfold, it must take a lot of time to adjust to not showing public hair again. :)

WhyNot
10-07-2006, 11:04 AM
That question was not in the OP originally. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Was it implanted later?

:D

Walloon
10-07-2006, 02:19 PM
"Public" hair?

Sal Ammoniac
10-07-2006, 03:46 PM
In this case, yes.

Best Topics: fluffer girl banana in tailpipe 20/600 marvel wiki sentry cheerleader without spankies sin 3 theta vampires biting humans zoloft and mushrooms bonetti's defence bust her cherry catfish sashimi meaning of schwarzenegger toten sie greek chili castration sex bbq pitt powdered eggs walmart yipes stripes gum national lampoon online skin safe marker bombay co furniture doans pill hm street sign mass tumor edd hall broken ribs cast intimidating fonts minus tide little lambsy divey blonde monkeys cephalexin cure chlamydia stitches itch why do black people smell what does milk taste like shoes like dr martens but cheaper my toes itch like crazy dentist appointment what to expect how fast do blimps go bugs bunny red riding hood how far is taos from albuquerque kirkland vodka vs grey goose fingernails smell like garlic baby and mirrors superstitions can i use a window ac unit inside boozefighters vs hells angels mc over the counter rapid strep test is getting a tooth pulled painful can't find air filter in house toyota avalon transmission flush bad bruise on leg with lump how to ruin a car engine fast are wire transfers safe songs with body parts in the title great lakes merchant marine jobs who played carlo in the godfather dancing bear captain kangaroo should i join aarp or not selling old license plates what do green olives taste like first communion gift from godmother walmart wireless router return policy my muffler fell off is the sun reputable pop songs in minor keys list best chaser for whiskey difference between interstate and us route best ultra light cigarettes charge car battery at home