PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so! Land of the Lost movie ...

Wile E
04-09-2008, 01:46 AM
with *choke* Will Farrell! (http://imdb.com/title/tt0457400/)

It was a different type of kid's show, it was unique, and even though it was rather corny,the actors rather hammy and the effects cheesy (hmm, I think I'm hungry) it was still a good show! Although it might be nice to see an updated version with better effects and acting I don't think that can be achieved with Will Farrell on board.

Admittedly, I wasn't a young child when it first aired, I was in my early teens, but I had a crush on Wesley Eure so I watched it. Also, I like saying "Sleestak". Dammitall! They did not need to mess with this, let alone have Will Farrell wreak his own brand of goofy havoc on it and turn it into Anchorman Ricky Talledega Blades of Semi-Pro of the Lost!

Anyone know where I could hire a Sleestak to "take care" of Mr. Farrell before this movie is completed?

Apologies if this has been ranted about before and I missed it. I tried to search the forum but my one chance with search netted me a bunch of "the"s. I thought search didn't do 3 letter words?

Sleestak!

GuanoLad
04-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Ferrell. It's Will Ferrell.

Otherwise I agree.

Wile E
04-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Ferrell. It's Will Ferrell.

Otherwise I agree.

Frankly, I don't care enough about the man to care if I spell his name right. Anyone else I'd double check the spelling but I couldn't even be bothered to click on the tab with that imdb page open to check his spelling.

Lightray
04-09-2008, 07:52 AM
I think he's great for this -- the part fits his acting abilities perfectly!

Sleestaks just sort of lurch around and hiss, right?

h.sapiens
04-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Hey, Will Ferrell's character in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" was named Marshall Willenholly. It's destiny!

Trunk
04-09-2008, 08:45 AM
with *choke* Will Farrell! (http://imdb.com/title/tt0457400/)

It was a different type of kid's show, it was unique, and even though it was rather corny,the actors rather hammy and the effects cheesy (hmm, I think I'm hungry) it was still a good show! Although it might be nice to see an updated version with better effects and acting I don't think that can be achieved with Will Farrell on board.

Admittedly, I wasn't a young child when it first aired, I was in my early teens, but I had a crush on Wesley Eure so I watched it. Also, I like saying "Sleestak". Dammitall! They did not need to mess with this, let alone have Will Farrell wreak his own brand of goofy havoc on it and turn it into Anchorman Ricky Talledega Blades of Semi-Pro of the Lost!

Anyone know where I could hire a Sleestak to "take care" of Mr. Farrell before this movie is completed?

Apologies if this has been ranted about before and I missed it. I tried to search the forum but my one chance with search netted me a bunch of "the"s. I thought search didn't do 3 letter words?

Sleestak!It was hammy, cheesy, and corny, and Will Ferrell is just right for it.

I don't understand someone's "integrity" spectrum who believes that "Land of The Lost" should be left alone, and also shudders at the thought of Will Ferrell.

Otto
04-09-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't understand someone's "integrity" spectrum who believes that "Land of The Lost" should be left alone, and also shudders at the thought of Will Ferrell.
Land of the Lost - Will Ferrell = Good fun.

Land of the Lost + Will Ferrell = Excrutiating unwatchableness.

Basically, LOTL didn't suck, whereas Will Ferrell and everything he touches does. The only way that LOTL with WF could be made any worse would be to cast Adam Sandler as Will and Lindsey Lohan as Holly.

Wile E
04-09-2008, 10:55 AM
It was hammy, cheesy, and corny, and Will Ferrell is just right for it.

It was hammy, cheesy and corny because it was a kid's show made in the '70's and all that was not intentional. It was actually rather dark and dramatic in intent and storyline. To make an intentionally hammy, cheesy and corny movie version is not an homage, it's just mocking. Those people who were fans of the show would probably much rather see an attempt to make an updated more serious version than to have Ferrell out-ham the original. Those people who are actually fans of Ferrell's *shudder* would be just as happy to see him in any other ridiculous film.

On preview, Otto put it more succinctly.

NajaNivea
04-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't hate Will Farrell? I saw him in Stranger than Fiction the other day and thought it was great. On the other hand, I did purposely and actively avoid seeing at least 2/3 of the movies he's been in, but then I'm not the sort of movie watcher that enjoys repeated caricature, or the same actor playing the same role repeatedly, particularly when the movie is more or less designed as a showcase for that role. See also: Jim Carrey, Rob Schneider.

Um, I guess what I'm trying to say, is if it's Land of the Lost with Will Farrell, that might not suck. If it's intended to be a Will Farrell movie, then I'm with you. I liked Man on the Moon and The Truman Show very much. Do I need to tell you how much I did not see The Grinch or The Mask?

Trunk
04-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Land of the Lost - Will Ferrell = Good fun.

Land of the Lost + Will Ferrell = Excrutiating unwatchableness.

Basically, LOTL didn't suck, whereas Will Ferrell and everything he touches does. The only way that LOTL with WF could be made any worse would be to cast Adam Sandler as Will and Lindsey Lohan as Holly.
Basically, LOTL sucked, and most everything Will Ferrell has done has been very successful, and funny.

If you tried to do LOTL straight up, it would come across as a second rate Jurassic Park.

People need to lose the notion that things from their childhood weren't designed just to get you to tune in to stuff between commercial breaks.

BrainGlutton
04-09-2008, 11:36 AM
It was hammy, cheesy and corny because it was a kid's show made in the '70's and all that was not intentional. It was actually rather dark and dramatic in intent and storyline.

Paging the Doctor . . .

Trunk
04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't hate Will Farrell? I saw him in Stranger than Fiction the other day and thought it was great. On the other hand, I did purposely and actively avoid seeing at least 2/3 of the movies he's been in, but then I'm not the sort of movie watcher that enjoys repeated caricature, or the same actor playing the same role repeatedly, particularly when the movie is more or less designed as a showcase for that role. See also: Jim Carrey, Rob Schneider.

Um, I guess what I'm trying to say, is if it's Land of the Lost with Will Farrell, that might not suck. If it's intended to be a Will Farrell movie, then I'm with you. I liked Man on the Moon and The Truman Show very much. Do I need to tell you how much I did not see The Grinch or The Mask?
You've bought into the common notion that comedic actors suck when they're doing what they're best at.

Without a doubt. . .

Will Ferrel's worst performance: Stranger than FIction

Adam Sandler's worse performance: Spanglish

Jim Carrey's worse performace: Eternal Sunshine

All performances where "stripping away their personality" gets lauded as "acting".

The Grinch might not be a good movie, but that's mostly Ron Howard's fault. You could compose a long list of actors who wish they'd created characters as memorable as Ace Ventura and Lloyd Christmas.

LOTL fans should be thankful that Will Ferrell would stoop to update that crap.

NajaNivea
04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Also, I have to admit I laughed like a loon during Talladega Nights.

Wile E
04-09-2008, 11:43 AM

Hate is a strong word, I don't hate him personally I just don't like his movies. He's sometimes funny on talk shows when you only have to watch him for a couple minutes. I thought he was tolerable in Stranger Than Fiction because he wasn't being SNL's Will Ferrell.

trunk is really getting defensive, maybe he is Will Ferrell?

Revtim
04-09-2008, 11:51 AM
LOTL might do well with a "re-imagining" like Battlestar Galactica. LOTL had pretty advanced sci-fi storylines, at least for kid's show.

NajaNivea
04-09-2008, 11:53 AM
You've bought into the common notion that comedic actors suck when they're doing what they're best at.

Without a doubt. . .

All performances where "stripping away their personality" gets lauded as "acting".
No, I've bought into the common notion that a joke is funny once. The same joke worded slightly differently and told fifteen times... not so much.

I never saw Spanglish or Eternal Sunshine, so I can't argue with that, but I loved Stranger than Fiction.

From that article about over-paid actors:
Adam Sandler faced the same problem. Click earned US$236 million, but he was paid the same US$20 million for weaker performing movies like The Longest Yard and Anger Management.

Wait, so their argument is that sometimes you pay an actor a lot and it's worth it, but sometimes you pay an actor a lot and put them in a movie that sucks all around and it's not worth it? At what point do you blame the movie's gross on the actor in the leading role? You shuck out the big bucks in hopes that Adam Sandler's name causes a corresponding spike in the box office for an otherwise terrible film, and that's supposed to be the actor's fault?
I get paid for my work at the same rate for every client. They can look at my portfolio and choose me or not based on the quality of my work. They don't get to pay me more or less based on how they think it will work out for them in the end. They either buy my product or they don't. They can either buy the big name comedian or spend less on a cheaper actor if they think the film's gross won't support the price tag.

Baldwin
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Will Ferrell has done both good comedy and good drama; all this movie needs is a good script. Considering the half-written pieces of crap that get $150 million budgets these days, I wouldn't get my hopes up about that.

The Hamster King
04-09-2008, 12:39 PM
The original Land of the Lost was much better science fiction than the original Battlestar Galactica. It had a lot of goofiness -- people being chased by dinosaurs, the annoying little monkey kid -- but it also had moments of real pathos and wonder -- the dead civilization of the Sleestak, the mysteries of the pylons.

It COULD be remade as a good movie. But it sounds like they're just going to mock it. Which is stupid. It's an obscure 70's kid's show. Most people under the age of 35 have never heard of it. They won't even know what's being mocked. And the handful of people who do remember the show well? They probably remember it because they LIKED it and won't enjoy seeing it pissed on.

They should take 1/10 the budget and give it to Craig Lewis to do a Saul of the Molemen movie. It would be funnier, and a better parody.

Lightray
04-09-2008, 12:42 PM
trunk is really getting defensive, maybe he is Will Ferrell?
Seems more like fear... fear that someone might actually like Land of the Lost.

I theorize that he was traumatized by a sleestak.

Khadaji
04-09-2008, 12:46 PM

Without a doubt. . .

The Grinch might not be a good movie, but that's mostly Ron Howard's fault. You could compose a long list of actors who wish they'd created characters as memorable as Ace Ventura and Lloyd Christmas.

LOTL fans should be thankful that Will Ferrell would stoop to update that crap.
Mostly I've just bought into the notion that Ferrel and Carrey suck.

TroubleAgain
04-09-2008, 01:01 PM
I don't like anything that resembles Will Ferrell's style of movie. And to take LOTL and turn it into *his* style of movie just...makes Baby Cha-Ka cry.

Don Draper
04-09-2008, 02:17 PM
The worst part of a big-budget "Land of the Lost" would be the fact that if it were even marginally successful at the box office, it would pave the way for a big-budget feature film "Electra-Woman & Dyna-Girl" film. (The horror! The horror!)

BrainGlutton
04-09-2008, 02:34 PM
The worst part of a big-budget "Land of the Lost" would be the fact that if it were even marginally successful at the box office, it would pave the way for a big-budget feature film "Electra-Woman & Dyna-Girl" film. (The horror! The horror!)

They shoulda gone with this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_Woman_and_Dyna_Girl#Unaired_television_pilot) concept.

woodstockbirdybird
04-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Mostly I've just bought into the notion that Ferrel and Carrey suck.

You fool! That's exactly what they want you to think!

I watched that ice-skating movie on cable the other night and didn't laugh once. I wouldn't know if any of Jim Carrey's recent movies have been funny or not, because there's not a chance in hell I'm going to waste my time watching them.

As to the OP: IMO, both Land of the Lost AND Ferrell suck, so I can't imagine this being anything less than groan-inducing. I'm also positive it will be a big hit.

BrainGlutton
04-09-2008, 02:55 PM
As to the OP: IMO, both Land of the Lost AND Ferrell suck, so I can't imagine this being anything less than groan-inducing. I'm also positive it will be a big hit.

Why? The Bewitched movie wasn't.

Revtim
04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
They shoulda gone with this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_Woman_and_Dyna_Girl#Unaired_television_pilot) concept.I somehow came across the IMDB entry for that some time ago, but didn't realize it was a cynical parody. That sounds it could have been entertaining.

woodstockbirdybird
04-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Why? The Bewitched movie wasn't.

True, but Bewitched was a show that was already old by the time Gen Xers were watching it. LOTL was a part of their childhood, something they actually enjoyed, so it's got just the right mix of nostalgia and camp to appeal to the demographic (rather than the Baby Boomers, who were the ones who watched "Bewitched").

sleestak
04-09-2008, 05:18 PM
with *choke* Will Farrell! (http://imdb.com/title/tt0457400/) Anyone know where I could hire a Sleestak to "take care" of Mr. Farrell before this movie is completed?

Well, we aren't for hire for these kinds of things. But it is Will Farrell, so maybe something could be done. I'll check and see what the other 'staks think.

If Mr. Farrell taints Sleestaks in his new movie in any way, well, there will be hell to pay. Given Mr. Farrells track record this is highly likely.

Slee

DocCathode
04-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Damnit! Leave Land Of The Lost alone! There were some genuinely sad and spooky moments there.

mbh
04-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Land of the Lost 1974 (http://imdb.com/title/tt0071005/)
Land of the Lost 1991 (http://imdb.com/title/tt0101130/)
Land of the Lost 2009 (http://imdb.com/title/tt0457400/)

I am not a fan of Will Farrell.
I think turning it into a comedy is a really bad idea.
But I don't think it will suck as badly as the 1991 version did.

Rhythmdvl
04-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I was a wee lad in the seventies. Sleezestacks scared the crap out of me. (Don't we have a poster here by that name?) Will Feral (yeah, I know) scares the crap out of me too, but not in quite the same way. Loved him in SNL during the Gore/Bush years. Thought Stranger was a fantastic piece of work. Tallabagle Nights (and the vast body of his other work) could have done with a LOT less schtick.

Hey, who was that apple-eating dude on SNL that used to just jump on people and spit everywhere-- he was in a lot of repeating sketches, basically doing the same thing over and over again but with different guests. Wasn't there a Chakka Khan or something like that in LOTL (remember, I was young and scared)? Get the two of them together on the movie, and yeah, what a classic.

DocCathode
04-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Sleestacks. Sleestacks. Sleazestacks sounds like their sexually harrassing evil cousins.

sleestak
04-10-2008, 03:07 AM
I was a wee lad in the seventies. Sleezestacks scared the crap out of me. (Don't we have a poster here by that name?)

Geez, look up thread a couple posts.

:dubious:

Slee

Ike Witt
04-10-2008, 08:37 AM
First off, I want to say that I hate everything that Will Ferrell has done outside of Celebrity Jeopardy.

However, all this talk of Land of the Lost and Battlestar Galactica have me confused. Perhaps they should just split the difference and remake The Starlost (http://snowcrest.net/fox/star.html).

Revtim
04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Hey, who was that apple-eating dude on SNL that used to just jump on people and spit everywhere-- he was in a lot of repeating sketches, basically doing the same thing over and over again but with different guests. Chris Kattan

Rhythmdvl
04-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Geez, look up thread a couple posts.

:dubious:

Slee

EEEEEEEEEEEEYYY YYY YYAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shy guy
04-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Land of the Lost 1991 (http://imdb.com/title/tt0101130/)

I'm glad someone remembered that there was an updated LotL in the early 90's.

That's the version that I'm familiar with, since I was seven years old when it started airing. I actually liked it quite a bit (but then I was - and am - a sucker for anything that even remotely involves dinosaurs).

The theme song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JjcFXpgbceQ) was catchy as hell, and I still get it stuck in my head some days.

Wile E
04-10-2008, 12:22 PM

That's the version that I'm familiar with, since I was seven years old when it started airing. I actually liked it quite a bit (but then I was - and am - a sucker for anything that even remotely involves dinosaurs).

The theme song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JjcFXpgbceQ) was catchy as hell, and I still get it stuck in my head some days.

I never heard of that one. When did it air? If it was Saturday mornings I had already reached a point of my life where I either had to work Saturday mornings or I slept late. But it wasn't a movie, it was another series, and there was no Will Ferrell.

shy guy
04-10-2008, 12:27 PM
I used to watch it weekend afternoons on Nickelodeon. As I recall, it aired as part of a block with some other programs and was quickly cancelled.

Gorgon Heap
04-10-2008, 12:37 PM
NajaNivea

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Will Farrell?

Hmmmm, yes.

10-15 years ago Ferrel was watchable in three-minute increments on SNL. Currently he's just racking up a long list of movies I will never watch for fear of my brain dribbling out me ears.

shy guy
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
I should also add that I've never seen a Will Farrel movie. His SNL skits were painful enough to sit through; I can't imagine having to endure an hour and a half of him.

Stuffy
04-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I never heard of that one. When did it air? If it was Saturday mornings I had already reached a point of my life where I either had to work Saturday mornings or I slept late. But it wasn't a movie, it was another series, and there was no Will Ferrell.

Early to mid 90's, It came on Sundays in my neck of the woods. I used to watch this and Bill Nye with my oldest son.

Justin_Bailey
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM

It aired Saturday mornings on ABC. I used to watch it, but I couldn't for the life of me (even as a punk 10-year old) figure out why Land of the Lost was so revered. The show just seemed dumb and I didn't think the remake could be that far off from the original. Although I've never seen the original.

EDIT:

And according to Wikipedia, it looks like the movie has the blessing of Sid and Marty Kroftt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_the_Lost_%28film%29

GuanoLad
04-29-2008, 02:43 AM
The Sleestaks are revealed (http://usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2008-04-28-land-of-the-lost_N.htm)!

And they look just the same (http://moviejpegs1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Sleestak.jpg?).

cmyk
04-29-2008, 03:58 AM

The original theme is much better than the 90s version. Here's (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=276775992&id=276775768&s=143441) the cover of the original theme by Everclear (I know! Art must've been a fan as a kid, such as I). They must've been approached to make this for the movie/soundtrack.

What made LOTL work (admittedly for a child audience), was that it actually took the plot and mythology seriously. There was and is something eerie about the show. I doubt that it'll hold over when the 2009 movie comes out. It'll be another self-aware comedy, like The Brady Bunch movie. Crap!

Greg Charles
04-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Wow, there seems to be a lot of difference of opinion on both LOTL and Will Ferrell's body of work. I liked LOTL when I was a kid, but like every Sid and Marty Kroft show, it walked a thin line between camp and just totally bizarre.

This thread got me thinking about how I would do a movie remake of this show. I think I'd have the Marshall character play it straight, and just be buffeted around the strange things happening around him. I'd play it for laughs, but not farce. That is, the weird stuff put out there would be exciting, mysterious and yet seen as theater of the bizarre, also hysterically funny. It would pay tribute to the original show, while also acknowledging its quirks. I could see Will Ferrell pulling that off.

How would you do the remake?

Baldwin
04-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Will Ferrell. F-E-R-R-E-L-L. If you misspell somebody's name, either deliberately or through apathy, when you know better, it makes me discount your opinion about him. Embracing ignorance, even in the small things, is a slippery slope, my friends. Leads to hairy palms and destroyed ecosystems. (Hell, in another thread I just corrected the spelling of a three-letter word.)

I remember very little about "Land of the Lost". Were they in an alternate universe? On another planet? Time travel? I do recall that the main characters were lost in some strange land.

Wile E
04-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Will Ferrell. F-E-R-R-E-L-L. If you misspell somebody's name, either deliberately or through apathy, when you know better, it makes me discount your opinion about him. Embracing ignorance, even in the small things, is a slippery slope, my friends. Leads to hairy palms and destroyed ecosystems. (Hell, in another thread I just corrected the spelling of a three-letter word.)

I remember very little about "Land of the Lost". Were they in an alternate universe? On another planet? Time travel? I do recall that the main characters were lost in some strange land.

Are you following me around just to correct my spelling? The spelling of the actor's name has already been covered early in the thread when it was first posted weeks ago and frankly I don't care if misspelling his name onces makes you discount my opinion of him. If you don't like him will you suddenly decide to like him after all because myself and several other people here misspelled his name? Or will you decide to dislike him, when you once liked him, because he apparently inspires people to misspell his name? Oh, and the three-letter word you corrected me on in another thread was not wrong according to my usage and sources other than yourself.

It isn't embracing ignorance to not take a second to check the spelling of a name when you are in a hurry and excited, angry or frustrated about something, or to use a common spelling of a word that everyone else in the English speaking world uses in spite of you not agreeing with the spelling. I know there are a few ana... perfect people here who never make mistakes in spelling or grammar but the rest of us are human and occasionally make mistakes so those few perfect people, such as yourself, should just learn to accept some errors as just plain old mistakes and typos instead of correcting every incident, just for their own health and mental well-being. Think of your blood pressure.

Now back to the topic. The sleestaks look cool, I think they should just make it a movie about sleestaks. All sleestaks all the time. No Will Ferrell ever.

Baldwin
04-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Are you following me around just to correct my spelling? The spelling of the actor's name has already been covered early in the thread when it was first posted weeks ago and frankly I don't care if misspelling his name onces makes you discount my opinion of him. If you don't like him will you suddenly decide to like him after all because myself and several other people here misspelled his name? Or will you decide to dislike him, when you once liked him, because he apparently inspires people to misspell his name? Oh, and the three-letter word you corrected me on in another thread was not wrong according to my usage and sources other than yourself.

It isn't embracing ignorance to not take a second to check the spelling of a name when you are in a hurry and excited, angry or frustrated about something, or to use a common spelling of a word that everyone else in the English speaking world uses in spite of you not agreeing with the spelling. I know there are a few ana... perfect people here who never make mistakes in spelling or grammar but the rest of us are human and occasionally make mistakes so those few perfect people, such as yourself, should just learn to accept some errors as just plain old mistakes and typos instead of correcting every incident, just for their own health and mental well-being. Think of your blood pressure.

Now back to the topic. The sleestaks look cool, I think they should just make it a movie about sleestaks. All sleestaks all the time. No Will Ferrell ever.Yea! So, can you answer my question?

Wile E
04-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Yea! So, can you answer my question?

I believe the intent was that it was actually another dimension/universe. Even though there were dinosaurs there were other things unlikely to have been part of Earth's past, such as the sleestaks (unfortunately).

Of course, even though we have found no fossil evidence of sleestaks on this planet that does not mean that they could not have been here at one time.

Lightnin'
04-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Of course, even though we have found no fossil evidence of sleestaks on this planet that does not mean that they could not have been here at one time.

It was always my understanding that the LotL was a pocket universe- finite, but unbounded (as evidenced by the time they followed the river to its end... and found themselves at its source). I got the feeling that it was basically where things "lost" in places like the Bermuda Triangle go to, and that it wasn't necessarily just an Earth thing.

Best Topics: military 4f scotoma migraine girls athletic cup cocaine slang otters for pets pinheads disorder walmart lubes pharmacy forums hoppin gator zippo walmart jailbreak stick dunce hats 19 ought 6 radio station identification kill groundhogs spook slang jimmy page acoustic gc constant guitar boobs tobytown maryland r'lyeh pronunciation large erections computer sexgames saloon doors history zeni eye mazda pronunciation 1950's bras i4 engine electrical outlet lubricant nomads bikers lubricating wooden drawers bullet costs zaa pizza does aluminum foil burn bacon past expiration date soak shower curtain in salt water chest freezer with auto defrost kroger cooked turkey for thanksgiving can a bullet go through a brick wall difference between sorcerer and wizard d&d stainless steel ring resize gag me with a spoon origin does a switch slow down internet speed 20 psi pressure cooker heroes of middle earth do you sleep with your watch on best cracker jack prizes and janis comic strip kenny rogers roasters usa why do i shake my leg when sitting how to make money with 2000 dollars mach 3 fusion blades how many alarm fire first push to start car cleveland clinic visiting hours how much weight can a picture hanger hold funny things to say fast that sound like something else how long does it take for a yellow jacket sting to go away? i hate the new google maps shopping center vs mall what does dna taste like average time to grow beard how long can a nuclear reactor last without maintenance changing air filter mazda 3