PDA

View Full Version : How long must I lick a clit?

Uniball
12-29-2000, 07:02 PM
Usually I stay there for 20 minutes. Too little? Too much?

TheNerd
12-29-2000, 07:04 PM
"must"? You say it like it's a chore or something.

DeskMonkey
12-29-2000, 07:09 PM
You should do it until you're told to stop.

SPOOFE
12-29-2000, 07:12 PM
It's one of those "You'll know when you see it" kind of things.

DocDaneeka
12-29-2000, 07:16 PM
As long as you can.

tracer
12-29-2000, 07:20 PM
Word of advice: You don't have to push really hard with your tongue, or stick it way far out, or concentrate too much when performing cunnilingus. Just relax into it. It is the long repetition of the same licking motion that drives a woman to (or at least near) orgasm, not a stort-duration pressure on "just the right spot" at "just the right moment".

Besides, taking it easy while you're getting your licks in, so to speak, also saves the bottom of your tongue from getting badly scraped by the tops of your lower teeth. Which will also increase how long you can keep up the licking.

Oh, and if she does respond well to small variations in your technique over the course of one licking session, just gently inscribe the letters of the alphabet. I tend to linger on the "I" and the "O" for some reason ;).

End of sermon.

GuanoLad
12-29-2000, 07:37 PM
Until she's happy for you to go on to something else.

Eutychus
12-29-2000, 07:53 PM
Got a foreskin?

No?

Don't bother.

andygirl
12-29-2000, 08:58 PM
Hee, Euty.

Good lord, man, you make it sound like you're entering enemy territory. (Okay, that's a whole other thread.) I can see it now-

UNIBALL
Mom, Dad, Demi... I have to go now. I'm so sorry.

DODECABALL
Oh, son... good luck.

UNIBALL
Now, you know I might not make it.

DEUXLUMP
Don't say that! <sob>

UNIBALL
Now, my will is in the Bible. Father O'Ball has given me my last rites, just in case. I'm going.

DEMIBALL
Uni, I'll play with Saltyball for you.

UNIBALL
Take care, kid.

with one last tender look at his family, Uniball takes the steps one by one. He knows that upstairs, she is waiting... and she's expecting him to muff dive.

Fade on tearful family

Sigh.

As long as she likes, of course. Cunnilingus is a joy.

porcupine
12-29-2000, 08:59 PM
3 hours, 17 minutes, and 24 seconds.

In all seriousness, I like DeskMonkey's answer. Or until she begs you to stop because she just can't take any more orgasms.

Bill H.
12-29-2000, 09:02 PM
Until they send her to the asylum. Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Uniball
12-29-2000, 09:02 PM
andygirl - FUNNY!:)

andygirl
12-29-2000, 09:07 PM
And by the way, how in the world can you know "20 minutes?" Do you have a fricking egg timer by your bed?

ohmorepleasepleaseplease

*DING*

Sorry, honey. Time's up!

Good cunnilingus is an art- it should be timeless, vibrant, and inspired by the Dieties of Orgasm.

reprise
12-29-2000, 09:08 PM
Ummm...perhaps instead of worrying about how many minutes are "enough", you and your SO might want to talk about what turns you both on and what makes each of you feel so damn horny and orgasmic that you just can't help yourselves from doing the "When Harry Met Sally" kind of thing.

It sounds like (no pun intended) you aren't getting a whole lot of feedback from your SO when you are spending those 20 minutes down there licking. It reads like she isn't saying to you "harder, softer, left, right, more or less". Perhaps it just isn't her thing, or perhaps you are unwittingly making her feel pressured to have an orgasm on demand.

You've risked heaps by posting on this board about this issue anyway - can you risk a little more and ask your SO what she would enjoy you doing to her? Because every one of us can tell you what works for us personally, but none of us can really speak on behalf of your SO.

pythonzzz
12-29-2000, 09:08 PM
Go to Napster and download John Valby's "50 Ways to Eat Your Lover"

tracer
12-29-2000, 09:16 PM
Bill H. wrote:

You misspelled "alylum." Hope this helps.

caircair
12-29-2000, 09:33 PM
Depends on a lot of things: the mood she's in, how hot she is, how hot you are, your technique, your enthusiasm level, etc.

I can say from personal experience, after two and a half years with my SO, all of the above makes a BIG difference. If I'm tired or upset, he can be there for more than an hour and all I'll get is sore. If I'm really ready and randy, it won't take more than a few minutes, tops.

Best answer: talk it over with your partner, how she likes it, what she likes, what she wants, etc. (And turn about IS fair play.)

Una Persson
12-29-2000, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by andygirl
Good cunnilingus is an art- it should be timeless, vibrant, and inspired by the Dieties of Orgasm.

I wish I was allowed to practice this art - I used to love to spend literally hours doing it - orgasm after orgasm for her. But unfortunately, I live with someone who hates it. :(

Oh shit. TMI again.

pepperlandgirl
12-29-2000, 09:46 PM
I've tried to tell Anthracite she can come live with me, but she won't move.

TVeblen
12-29-2000, 10:09 PM
Uh, Uniball?

You might want to, I dunno, ask your partner.(?!?)
You do know there are plenty of topical chat rooms available, right?
We fight Ignorance around here, but sheesh, not even Unca Cece could answer a question that vague.

Have fun and pop your corn however you want. But good grief, man, you're about as subtle as a mallet across the front teeth.

Veb

Uniball
12-29-2000, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by pythonzzz
Go to Napster and download John Valby's "50 Ways to Eat Your Lover"

Isn't a Bob Rivers parody, mate?

Qadgop the Mercotan
12-29-2000, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by TVeblen
You might want to, I dunno, ask your partner.(?!?)

Partner?

Arden Ranger
12-29-2000, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Anthracite

I wish I was allowed to practice this art - I used to love to spend literally hours doing it - orgasm after orgasm for her. But unfortunately, I live with someone who hates it. :(

Oh shit. TMI again.

::gasp::

I didn't know such people existed! Hates it? Gah!

drewbert
12-29-2000, 11:46 PM
Why is it, that when I saw this thread title, I thought of the Tootsie Pop commercial?

a-one... a-two... a-three...

never mind.

Tiburon
12-30-2000, 12:23 AM
Re: Anthracite's post.

How the hell does a woman not like someone going down on her? I do have a friend who is squeemish about it but it seems really off the wall to hear about a woman (let alone a lesbian!) who doesn't love it. It *can* be combined with penetration.

I couldn't date a woman who didn't love it because I love doing it so much that it'd damn near kill me not to. I only stop if/when she says she can't take any more.

Yes, definitely too much info. sorry, folks.

Tibs.

Sapphire Bullet
12-30-2000, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by TheNerd
"must"? You say it like it's a chore or something.

Okay, we are so having that Austin Dopefest.

zen101
12-30-2000, 01:00 AM
Anyone else see an owl answering this question?

"one......

ah two.......

ah thrrrreeee........*crunch*.

Ah, three, three licks on the clitoris is sufficient."

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a clit? I guess we will never know.

UNI, this is just from my experience alone but there is no pat answer to this question. Hell sometimes you shouldn't even stop if she says "when", but as a general rule if the neighbors have been pounding on the door dor a half hour and you have red welts on your shoulders and her heels are diggin in to your hips and you suspect that a salty/sweet water baloon just popped in your mouth then you can at least rest for a bit without looking like a piker.

If you are with someone who wants to make a marathon out of it, which despite how pleasurable it can be and erotic it can still lead to neck injuries and other pains (I got a fractured nose from an attempt in the back of an 84' Cutlass Sierra) you can always take a breathe for a few or try to ensure that you are in a position that does not strain your neck.

I'm a big fan of being on my back "femal superior" position. It allows her to grind and crontrol more of the pressure and whatnot and I get this really freat view of boobies. :) A headboard is useful in the aforementioned scenario.

Also: I say that unless it is for your own enjoyment never give head for greater durations that you recieve head. Just my opinion, but i don't cotton to no greedy head-takers.

betenoir
12-30-2000, 01:01 AM
If you've got to ask you'll never know.

OpalCat
12-30-2000, 01:10 AM
Until she grabs your head and pulls you off is a good rule.

Mauvaise
12-30-2000, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Tiburon
I couldn't date a woman who didn't love it because I love doing it so much that it'd damn near kill me not to. I only stop if/when she says she can't take any more.

Tibs.

::eyes Tibs:: How you doin'? :D

AuntiePam
12-30-2000, 01:31 AM
Where's Divemaster? He's the expert on this.

Stoid
12-30-2000, 02:38 AM
ANTHRACITE, PLEASE COME OVER HERE.

Look, you chose to talk about it, so I feel I'm now allowed to ask for more information. Please. I will not rest until I understand:

You are a lesbian, yes?
You have a lover, yes?
She is a female, yes?
AND SHE HATES GETTING HEAD?

WTF?

What the hell does she LIKE? Does she like to GIVE? I really need a better understanding of this relationship...

Because the only thing I can think of is something similar to a situation I was in some many years ago when i was dabbling...I had a girlfriend, real cute little butch thang, and she resisted receiving sexual attention. I think she was accustomed to playing a role where she just "did" her partner, then kinda kicked back and enjoyed the ego trip. But I wasn't into that, so I sorta forced her to take it. And she did. And she liked it. But like I said, that was not comfortable for her in terms of her role playing trips...but on a purely sexual basis, she definitely appreciated it.

so...please 'splain. If you would.

stoid

Bear_Nenno
12-30-2000, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Eutychus55
Got a foreskin?

No?

Don't bother. Does the tongue have a dorsal side??

The Great Philosopher
12-30-2000, 06:46 AM
'till it's red raw, baby :D

Duck Duck Goose
12-30-2000, 08:29 AM
One of my favorite Woody Allen bits is in Annie Hall, (?) where Shelly Duvall apologizes for taking so long, and he says, "No, that's okay, I should be getting some feeling back in my jaw any time now..."

To address the OP: until she bops you on the head with the box of Kleenex and leaps out of the bed in irritation, because you keep stopping every two minutes to ask, "Are you done yet?"

Bawdysurfer
12-30-2000, 09:22 AM
From a hetero's POV, and following a measure of :

Woman provides oral gratification, male's ego leads him to not want to kiss her because of deep rooted concerns about traditional masculinity, and homophobia, or taste.

The reverse can be applied for the/a woman.

From a post or two, and conversations this oldfart has had; in a same sex rendezvous, the recipient might be uncomfortable with the possibility of tasting the flavors of one's own body on the mouth of the lover.

While to some it might seem contrived, warm moist towels, and a method to rinse one's mouth at bedside, can benefit situations where discomfort might otherwise persist.

To the OP, care and nurturing should be your guide.

handy
12-30-2000, 11:33 AM
Tiburon, some women can't come this way so they aren't interested in getting it.

Mauvaise
12-30-2000, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by handy

Tiburon, some women can't come this way so they aren't interested in getting it.

That doesn't make any sense at all, speaking as a woman, of course. [warning TMI ahead] I can't come that way either but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel damn good. Hell, if I wasn't interesed in getting things done to me that can't make me come, that would rule out pretty much most of foreplay.

Rally Vincent
12-30-2000, 12:09 PM
I am in the small minority of women who do not have clitoral orgasms. Yes, we do exist. I have never had one in any fashion. As a result, I've never been interested in oral sex performed on me.

However, I usually achieve orgasm (9 times out of 10) through intercourse, so I guess it's a trade-off.

Una Persson
12-30-2000, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Stoidela
ANTHRACITE, PLEASE COME OVER HERE.

You are a lesbian, yes?

I am a "certified" female who only loves other women. Soooo....yes.

You have a lover, yes?

Hmm...that depends I guess. I live with a woman who hates me and sex, yet sometimes will reluctantly agree to participate in it. Tough call.

She is a female, yes?

Yes.

Yes.

WTF?

WTF indeed.

What the hell does she LIKE? Does she like to GIVE?

Don't know, really. And I've spent many hours researching. I have tried everything, and I am a tireless lover. My ideal lovemaking sessions would last days - I would love for nothing else but to spend the entire holiday weekend in bed, pleasuring her (or whoever my lover would be). I have read books, studied, practiced, sought experienced help. I would try or do ANYTHING that she, or anyone else, wished, short of causing physical harm to myself or them.

Does she like to "give"? Bwahahahahaha! (Una rolls on the floor laughing, then starts to cry)

Uhhh...no.

I really need a better understanding of this relationship...

Sorry but no, you do not need a better understanding. And you're going to be really sorry now that you asked. Let me break it down for you though:

1) I love and live to give pleasure to others in bed. Those others by choice and natural preference happen to only be women.

2) I need no satisfaction myself, altho it used to be nice when it would randomly occur. I really want only deep, true love. Oh wait, I don't get that either.

3) The person I live with hates me, and hates sex.

Any questions? Wait - let me anticipate your next questions:

1) Why do you stay with her???

A: Because she is ill, and I have a responsibility towards her. Unlike 99% of the World, responsibility is not just another word in my dictionary. Plus other more complicated issues. However, time will tell very shortly I think.

2) Can't you find anyone else? Around where you live? Shoot, there are even lots of bi and lesbian women here that would love to go out with you!

A: Uhhh...right. People flirt a hell of a lot here on the SDMB, but let's not talk Board Talk. Let's talk IRL. And IRL, old Ms. Reality says "You could not get any woman here to brake if you walked in front of her car, let alone go out with you." And IRL, I have been supremely uncussessful.

3) Are you sick too? You need help blah, blah, blah.

A: Like I said, it was TMI. I wish I hadn't posted it. Now we can all go back to the real issue at hand, which is mocking Uniball for asking this question.

4) Well what the hell is wrong with you then?

A: I am extremely unattractive. And have a physical issue that needs fixing. My diabetes causes some problems too, but not much.

Hmm...I think that's quite enough self-demeaning for today.

I also thought more people would find my "multitude of dildos" post funny. Sigh.

bernse
12-30-2000, 12:26 PM
I have found that at least the "technique" I use isn't so much on the licking, but the sucking... Last night it took about 5 mins I would say, but without looking at the clock, I am sure its taken over 1/2 an hour before too.

Not that I mind ;)

Skelji
12-30-2000, 12:43 PM
uniball, I sure as hell hope you've got a legitimate reason for asking this. If you really are looking for advice, you just might want to give your title phrasing a little more thought next time.

Originally posted by handy

It's possible that some of these women just never had anyone who knew:
a)enough about what they were doing
b)a variety of techniques
c)how to gauge a woman's reactions

I have no doubt that there are women who aren't interested in getting it - I knew 3. They all said the same thing, that they couldn't come that way, don't waste your time down there, etc. I had one girl ask if I had a book she could read while I went down on her! Too bad they weren't initially as willing as Mauvaise ;).

All 3 changed their minds after one session. I can still hear the sound of that book hitting the floor.

So, relating this to the OP, it's not just how long, but how. The good thing is that, with practice, you'll know intuitively what to do. The single most important thing you need to do is pay attention to her!!! I can't explain it in words, but believe me, if you pay attention to a woman's reactions to what you're doing, you'll know. It could be as subtle as one finger moving in your hair, saying "I don't like when you do it that way". Or it could be all 10 fingers acting in unison to pull you closer.

Also, after you've been with someone, talk to them about it later on, when you're sitting around, or taking a walk, or whatever. Ask her what she likes, or dislikes, about what you do, and what you might do differently. Don't feel stupid about it - women are wonderful communicators, and will appreciate your thoughtfulness. And uni? Try not to be too blunt when you do, okay?

Mauvaise
12-30-2000, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Dire Wolf
I have no doubt that there are women who aren't interested in getting it - I knew 3. They all said the same thing, that they couldn't come that way, don't waste your time down there, etc. I had one girl ask if I had a book she could read while I went down on her!

A book?! About the only I would ask for is some really nice chocolate (but that's for enhancement, not distraction)

Too bad they weren't initially as willing as Mauvaise ;).

You have no idea :D

All 3 changed their minds after one session. I can still hear the sound of that book hitting the floor.

You know, sometimes I really regret not being single. :)

porcupine
12-30-2000, 01:42 PM
Based on discussions with friends of mine, the only women who told their partner that they didn't like being eaten out either
1) had some kind of hangup or prior bad experience that prevented them from enjoying it
2) were with someone who didn't know what he or she was doing
3) were lying so that their partner wouldn't feel inadequate

Rysdad
12-30-2000, 01:50 PM
In polite society, and least until kickoff. Those of a more pedestrian nature stop when the pre-game show comes on.

tracer
12-30-2000, 02:02 PM
Stoidela wrote:

I thought "head" was only a euphemism for fellatio, not cunnilingus.

andygirl
12-30-2000, 02:16 PM
Una, I thought it was beyond funny.

You know, there really should be a sort of "rent a dildo" place. I'd go there just to laugh.

Stoid
12-30-2000, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by tracer
Stoidela wrote:

I thought "head" was only a euphemism for fellatio, not cunnilingus.

Well, yyou know you learn something new daily. I'm 42, and "head" has been used to refer to oral sex by anyone on anyone for at least as long as I've been familiar with the act, which would date it back at around 1968.

stoid

Rally Vincent
12-30-2000, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by porcupine
Based on discussions with friends of mine, the only women who told their partner that they didn't like being eaten out either
1) had some kind of hangup or prior bad experience that prevented them from enjoying it
2) were with someone who didn't know what he or she was doing
3) were lying so that their partner wouldn't feel inadequate

well, I can tell you that none of the above apply to me. There are some women who simply don't have enjoyment that way. But it's really not an issue - we've discovered other ways to enjoy each other.

porcupine
12-30-2000, 02:51 PM
Rally, sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was a universal statement. I just meant that among friends I've talked about this with, that seemed to be the concensus.

Rally Vincent
12-30-2000, 03:02 PM
Hey, that's ok. I understand.

I guess the lowdown is you and your partner have to communicate on what you like the best and also remember that what you like can change over time.

evilbeth
12-30-2000, 05:01 PM
Hey, Dire Wolf, how you doin'?

Skelji
12-30-2000, 05:16 PM
Hey, evilbeth, how about you and me comparing notes? ;)

evilbeth
12-30-2000, 05:29 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking! Hey, we could write a book!

Skelji
12-30-2000, 06:07 PM
Of course, we'd need to do ample research first. You know, thoroughly test everything. We wouldn't want to mislead our readers.

"69 Tips, Tricks, & Techniques For Good Head"

How about our pseudonyms:

Phil Latio & Connie Lingus

:p:p:p:p:p

Tiburon
12-30-2000, 06:30 PM
It was stated that some women don't enjoy it....well, as I said - you can bet I wouldn't be dating her.

Honest to God, I'd sooner date a woman who couldn't drive a car, ride a bike or swim than a woman who didn't like oral sex.

And I agree with whoever said earlier that the key is paying attention to your partner and what she likes and enjoys - and being willing to communicate with each other about this topic.

Tibs

Rally Vincent
12-30-2000, 06:43 PM
*points to a few replies up*

that was me! but no problem, Tiburon - I'm taken anyway.

zen101
12-30-2000, 07:41 PM
evilbeth and dire wolf:

If you do a chapter on "things for a special and memorable occasion" make sure you mention Halls Mentholyptus cough drops. If you are unfamilliar with them it may sound really fucking bizarre, but the reactions and the compliments I have gotten due to those little buggers are nothing short of astounding. Also look for the sugar free ones, UTIs and Yeasts and all that.

Jophiel
12-30-2000, 08:57 PM
I had one girl ask if I had a book she could read
while I went down on her!

Good God, I hope you're kidding. Actually, I don't care if you're kidding or not. Either way, I'm greatly amused by the picture in my head of not only some girl asking for a book while you go down on her, but you saying "Yeah, wait a sec" and fishing out some Hardy Boys mystery or something so you could get back to it :D

andygirl
12-30-2000, 09:02 PM
Dire Wolf, evilbeth... I'd happily volunteer myself as a consultant on the book. I have impressive credentials.

beagledave
12-30-2000, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Jophiel

Good God, I hope you're kidding. Actually, I don't care if you're kidding or not. Either way, I'm greatly amused by the picture in my head of not only some girl asking for a book while you go down on her, but you saying "Yeah, wait a sec" and fishing out some Hardy Boys mystery or something so you could get back to it :D [/QUOTE]

<joke hijack>Reminds me of the old joke..How can you tell if a Jewish American Princess is having an orgasm?

She drops her nail file :p

</joke hijack>

evilbeth
12-30-2000, 10:23 PM
Of course, we'd need to do ample research first. You know, thoroughly test everything. We wouldn't want to mislead our readers.

"69 Tips, Tricks, & Techniques For Good Head"

How about our pseudonyms:

Phil Latio & Connie Lingus

Oh yes, testing would be a must! And andygirl has graciously offered her services, as well!

Nice names!

But the title? I just figured we'd go with "How Long Must I Lick A Clit?"

slackergirl
12-30-2000, 10:29 PM
I dunno about that title. How about

"How long can I lick a clit?"

Sounds a bit more positive, dontcha think?

Skelji
12-30-2000, 11:39 PM
zen - cough drops, huh?

Joph - I'm serious about the book. The girl's name was Shoshana, which fits right in with beagledave's joke! I gave her "Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism" (I could never forget any of these details!). She actually started leafing through it, so of course, this had now become a big challenge for me. It took about 10 minutes before she, um, loosened up.

I'm glad she dropped the book, but she creased the cover and a bunch of pages when she did. Considering she's long gone, but I still have the book, it may not have been worth it.:D

andygirl, you bring us a unique understanding from both fronts, and that makes me jealous!!! Glad to have you on board.

The title was just a working version - suggestions are welcome, as always.

:: looks around ::

Hey uniball, you can pop in here anytime and thank all these nice people for their responses, ya know?

andygirl
12-31-2000, 03:14 PM

[b]andygirl, you bring us a unique understanding from both fronts, and that makes me jealous!!! Glad to have you on board.

Aww. Warm fuzzies.

Or, to quote my dormmate Diego, "You're the cunnilingus goddess! Tell me how!"

I live with interesting people...

Anyway, Uni... quite happy with the answers yet?

sevendeadly
12-31-2000, 05:56 PM
I have found this entire thread immensely amusing.

One comment-- why is uni asking US?

evilbeth
12-31-2000, 06:46 PM
Shhhhhh!

Guys, Uniball is using this thread as holiday masturbation material!

quietgirldownthehall
12-31-2000, 07:11 PM
Dire Wolf, evilbeth... I'd happily volunteer myself as a consultant on the book. I have impressive credentials.

I protest. I forbid andygirl to divulge secrets into such projects... unless she promise not to participate in the testing until she comes back from college. ;)

Eutychus
12-31-2000, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by evilbeth
Guys, Uniball is using this thread as holiday masturbation material!

He's not the only one.

Yeah, but I have an excuse. I HAVE to read this.

dewt
12-31-2000, 11:24 PM
Una, you've successfully put into words my worst nightmare. I was in a similar situation (what you've described here, in this thread) and couldn't hack it. I kept caring for the person, and helped her even after I left, but I couldn't stay living there. My hat is off to you. You have my deepest respect.

In response to OP, "How long must I lick a clit?"

Until they pry it from my cold, dead tongue!

evilbeth
12-31-2000, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Eutychus55
He's not the only one.

Yeah, but I have an excuse. I HAVE to read this.

Yeah, but you didn't have to print it out and laminate it! ;)

Czarcasm
01-01-2001, 12:17 AM
Euty, you don't have to read this, I do.

"Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of an orgasm?"
Mr. Owl-"Lets see...one, two, three YEEEEESSSSS!!!! Three."

thinksnow
01-01-2001, 09:30 PM
Like a few other posters, both male and female, I live to give pleasure to my lover. I've been with women that couldn't believe that sometimes I'd rather just go down on them and call it a night than get all suited up and sweaty. ĎCourse, I enjoy that immensely, too! ;) Iím a sap, Iím too interested in ďpleasing her,Ē but you know what, it makes me happy, soÖ

Like Dire Wolf, Iíve been with women that said they didnít want head, and it irked me to no end. Some eventually gave it a try, and again like Serious Furball, they were changed women. Others, well, others decided not to fight ignorance.

WRT the OP, as has been stated, youíll know when youíre done. Sheíll let you know when you can go. Itís been my experience that a job done well is a job that pleases everyone involved and being a giver is the best way to endear yourself as a lover. Yaí canít put a timer on satisfaction, my man.

Ayesha
01-02-2001, 12:08 AM
:: stands and applauds thinksnows post ! ::

As for the OP, Uniball I don't know how long you must lick a clit, but I do know how long you should lick one. Until she climbs the wall backwards by her toenails, screams the National Anthem at the top of her lungs and passes out !

MikeG
01-02-2001, 12:35 AM
my ex hated it. After she asked for a divorce, she revealed personal information that explained it- wish I'd known 8 years earlier

imthjckaz
01-02-2001, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Ayesha
Until she climbs the wall backwards by her toenails, screams the National Anthem at the top of her lungs and passes out !

Yeah, I think she has it.
Lick until you hear her patriotic side comes out, if you do that long enough she'll recite the Gettysburg Address.:D

DRY
01-02-2001, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by imthjckaz
Yeah, I think she has it.
Lick until you hear her patriotic side comes out, if you do that long enough she'll recite the Gettysburg Address.:D

The Gettysburg Address? Fah! Too short.

The Declaration of Independence would be far better.

Or the Battle Hymn of the Republic:

"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the cumming of the Lord..."

No offense to anyone

As for you, while performing, you should be thinking of Neil Armstrong's famous words:

"That's one small step for man.."

Hey, it's more appropriate than "54-40 or fight"

DynoSaur
01-02-2001, 03:08 AM
Just make sure she's reciting the important, interesting bits of American history. If she's reciting the tax code or something, for the love of god, change your technique.

But, to respond to the OP, 1) don't say 'must'. That makes it sound like an unpleasant duty, which it isn't. And 2) don't stop until she either tells you to or until she can no longer speak in English (or whatever her native language is) ;)

Rally Vincent
01-02-2001, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by thinksnow

Like Dire Wolf, Iíve been with women that said they didnít want head, and it irked me to no end. Some eventually gave it a try, and again like Serious Furball, they were changed women. Others, well, others decided not to fight ignorance.

A thousand pardons for getting on my soapbox again - It was not for lack of trying and I'm sure it was not lack of technique on my partner's behalf. I have NEVER had a clitoral orgasm in any fashion, not just from oral sex. This is not to say that I've never had orgasms, because I have them all the time during intercourse. Call me a freak of nature, if you will, but there is a small percentage of women who fit this category.

Now you may go back to your regularly scheduled program.

thinksnow
01-02-2001, 11:08 AM
Rally Vincent, I offer you the Snowy Satisfaction GuaranteeTM. To wit: I'm not satisfied until you are. You may return as often as you wish and offer whatever direction or encouragement you desire until you feel you've been sated...after that, it's just for fun :D

andygirl
01-02-2001, 11:16 AM
The Straight Dope Television Network's keynote show-

Oral Sex in the City

purrplebear
01-11-2001, 01:45 PM
Wow. I was told to check out this thread. Now I see why. How did I miss this??? :eek:

re: the OP. As long as it takes, as so many have already said. Not much I can add there, except to say that if I were single, Tibs and Thinksnow would be getting emails from me! Oh, and Dire Wolf, evilbeth? Maybe Mr Bear might volunteer to help me help you with your research. Won't you dear? ;)

One last thing. Zen, my dear. I'm a very curious person. I have been trying to figure out what exactly you're supposed to do, and how, with the Halls. Would you please explain? And, in as much detail as you wish. You have me intrigued.

Btw, how did you discover this thing with the Halls?

Wonko The Sane
01-12-2001, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Bill H.

Eh?
Oh..

bup
01-12-2001, 12:31 AM
>>One last thing. Zen, my dear. I'm a very curious person. I have been trying to figure out what exactly you're supposed to do, and how, with the Halls. Would you please explain? And, in as much detail as you wish. You have me intrigued.

Enjoy a Halls Mentholyptus coughdrop in the usual way.
Perform oral sex immediately.

It's common lore. I've never tried it, either giving or
receiving, but it seems plausible - they sure do something
to my tongue, and here's tissue very similar to a tongue.

The question for me is, is it pleasurable? I don't think
I'd enjoy that sensation down there.

BTW, if you were using the question to Zen as a pickup line,
please excuse this intrusion. My wife tells me I'm
terrible at reading between the lines.

Mnementh
01-12-2001, 12:51 AM
So who says the clit has to be the sole beneficiary? At the outset, anyway, I find licking the outer lips and inner thighs, especially the spot where the leg meets hip, to be a lot of fun, for both parties involved. Shivers of anticipation and whatnot.

For those that cant figure it out, I definetly enjoy giving. A lot. Never understood guys who didnt.. it's such fun!

purrplebear
01-12-2001, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by bup
>>One last thing. Zen, my dear. I'm a very curious person. I have been trying to figure out what exactly you're supposed to do, and how, with the Halls. Would you please explain? And, in as much detail as you wish. You have me intrigued.

Enjoy a Halls Mentholyptus coughdrop in the usual way.
Perform oral sex immediately.

It's common lore. I've never tried it, either giving or
receiving, but it seems plausible - they sure do something
to my tongue, and here's tissue very similar to a tongue.

The question for me is, is it pleasurable? I don't think
I'd enjoy that sensation down there.

BTW, if you were using the question to Zen as a pickup line,
please excuse this intrusion. My wife tells me I'm
terrible at reading between the lines.

*BLUSH* Ummm.....no. It was not. Mr Bear <my hubby> told me I would like this thread, so I read it. I was intrigued, and wanted some more info, that's all. Maybe Mr Bear and I will try it, maybe not. I haven't decided yet. :p

Oh, and Mnementh? Two things: 1. Have you met Mr Bear? Mr Bear, meet Mnementh. Mnementh, meet Mr Bear. ;) :D and 2. Are you an Anne McCaffrey fan by any chance? :)

Rally Vincent
01-12-2001, 12:49 PM
Actually, there's also quite the urban legend surrounding sucking on an Altoids lozenge ( you know, it's really minty) and then performing oral sex. Haven't tried that one yet.

Mnementh
01-12-2001, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by purplebear
Oh, and Mnementh? Two things: 1. Have you met Mr Bear? Mr Bear, meet Mnementh. Mnementh, meet Mr Bear. ;) :D and 2. Are you an Anne McCaffrey fan by any chance? :) [/B]

Having read the post about you from Mr Bear, I'd say Mr Bear has no need of meeting me in the near future (have fun, btw! :D)

And yeah, you could say that. Though that was a while ago and I've disassociated myself from the Draconic character quite a bit, I still think the name suits me. It always surprises me to see how many people recognize it on the 'net, most people I know cant even pronounce it, even if I say it first..

Best Topics: conus oconus 1945 dollars nipple piercing stories idioms of impossibility pie iesu domine cry when angry toe twitches cat scratch itchy restore cedar chest unavailable calls 12vdc to 6vdc fcc examples sealed casket fuckin a right 1 cent books i hate calculus jfk jack sleep better store good haircut places sulfuric acid containers bryce software salami dominos calories powdered sugar define modren soft drugs saint surnames face hole board biblical font peo abbreviation teen titans ages whipping coffee sas replacement insoles being asocial trimps game large sheets of plywood pesto sauce store bought are beadlock wheels street legal the ballad of richard nixon meaning why is it called a bye week garbage disposal backing up into sink what to mix with flavored vodka smoke alarms randomly going off one bright day in the middle of the night long version lily 1800 heater reviews window ac unit energy saver mode 2 cds stuck in car cd player radar absorbing car paint how to cut obsidian why are chinese restaurants closed on monday dehumidifier blows warm air walgreens thc drug test how far is one klick why do i suck at fps games it analysis stephen king how to saw straight how long does bacon keep in fridge football referee wrist strap delicate setting on dryer wearing watch on left hand what do you call a person from switzerland laminated paper dry erase if i shave my head will it grow back working in us living in canada cyanide tablets for sale cold or hot water with bleach michael jackson voice change my dog ate pizza who won the fight in rocky 1 what is a dark coated pan