PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity hotties that aren't particularly hot

amaguri
11-21-2011, 12:28 PM
I suppose this could also go in IMHO

I am totally baffled by the (physical) appeal of Jon Hamm. Everyone-- including many straight guys-- seems to think he is drop-dead gorgeous, but I think he looks way too much like Fred Flintstone.

Leaffan
11-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I suppose this could also go in IMHO

I am totally baffled by the (physical) appeal of Jon Hamm. Everyone-- including many straight guys-- seems to think he is drop-dead gorgeous, but I think he looks way too much like Fred Flintstone.

Screw that, he looks exactly like Jimmy Wales if you Google Hamm on Wikipedia and look up.

Biggirl
11-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Damian Lewis has weirdly sculptured eyebrows that look penciled in and that . . . thing. . . on the lower half of his face. That hole where his mouth should be. What the fuck IS that? It is so scary and creepy I can barely look at it.

Robin Tunney has a face so asymmetrical it makes me uncomfortable.

hogarth
11-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Does Anjelica Huston count, or is she a "nottie"?

Miss Woodhouse
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
I've never gotten the appeal of Rene Zellwigger. She has piggy little eyes and a weird, unattractive smile.

On the male side, and this would get me strung up in some places, I don't find Johnny Depp attractive either, especially when dressed up as Capt. Jack Sparrow. The grease! The smarminess. *shudder*

Biggirl
11-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I've never gotten the appeal of Rene Zellwigger. She has piggy little eyes and a weird, unattractive smile.

I think she looks like a beautiful woman eternally smelling cooking cabbage.

Cat Whisperer
11-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Jon Hamm looks like Fred Flintstone? (http://topnews.in/files/images/Jon-Hamm1.jpg) I have no idea what you're talking about! :)

Damian Lewis (http://i.fanpix.net/images/orig/q/o/qo9dj3fuiyj1jyf.jpg) - he has that Cockney mouth that Craig Ferguson likes to make fun of - they can only eat one peanut at a time, you know.

ETA: Benicio del Toro (http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_movies_blog/files/2011/11/benicio-del-toro.jpg) - dude looks like he crawled out of a dumpster after a three-day bender - how is that hot?

salinqmind
11-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Angelina Jolie. Her face is OK, but the rest of her? Those tattooes, those broomstick limbs roped with veins and muscles - she looks like a walking ghoul. It offsets any prettiness, but maybe that's the attraction.

Shecky
11-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Julia Stiles. Women go crazy over her. I just don't see it.

I also never saw the appeal of Hugh Grant. I get that he's English, but he's horse faced.

Chronos
11-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Angelina Jolie. Her face is OK, but the rest of her? Those tattooes, those broomstick limbs roped with veins and muscles - she looks like a walking ghoul. It offsets any prettiness, but maybe that's the attraction.I wouldn't call her a "walking ghoul", but I find her wholly unremarkable. Physically, at least: She's a good actress.

Sitnam
11-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Julia Roberts, a skeleton with wax lips and a wig.

Sandra Bernhard thinks she's hot, she has the body but her face looks like a war crime.

colonial
11-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Not sure how you can be hot and not hot at the same time.

You can definitely be hot, very hot, without being pretty- Pippa Middleton is IMO
a prime example. Steffi Graf is another.

I have read that the late 18th-century radical British politician John Wilkes was
downright ugly, but his charm was so completely irresistible as to render most
women sexually defenceless.

One of Wilkes's titled political enemies is supposed to have said to him:

"You will die either of the pox (VD) or on the gallows."

To which Wilkes replied:

"That depends on whether I embrace your Lordship's principles or your mistress."

MPB in Salt Lake
11-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Angelina Jolie. Her face is OK, but the rest of her? Those tattooes, those broomstick limbs roped with veins and muscles - she looks like a walking ghoul. It offsets any prettiness, but maybe that's the attraction.

On any given random network sit-com, drama or infomercial, the lead actresses (and usually the supporting ones as well) are all much more attractive than Angelina Jolie is, has ever been or will ever possibly be.

I can't ever remember so much hype about a single person's physical beauty that is less deserved than the adulation heaped on "the stunning" Ms. Jolie. (although Halle Berry came close; another moderately attractive woman who according to the Entertainment Industry is supposedly a Living Goddess)

Lemur866
11-21-2011, 01:57 PM
You can definitely be hot, very hot, without being pretty- Pippa Middleton is IMO
a prime example.
In what universe is Pippa not pretty?

I understand that a woman can be hot without being pretty, or pretty without being hot, but Pippa is both.

StusBlues
11-21-2011, 02:06 PM

I understand that a woman can be hot without being pretty, or pretty without being hot, but Pippa is both.

FWIW, I'm with colonial on this. She's certainly pretty compared to most of the women I see at work, but she's certainly not pretty compared with women whose job it is to be pretty.

gaffa
11-21-2011, 02:35 PM
I think she looks like a beautiful woman eternally smelling cooking cabbage.
I laughed out loud.

Morbo
11-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Gwen Stefani. She looks like an unconvincing drag queen.

kenobi 65
11-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker. She's never struck me as anything other than plain to homely.

Typo Negative
11-21-2011, 03:10 PM

Yes! Her lips remind me of earthworms.

Freudian Slit
11-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Ryan Gosling. Don't get all the love for him.

kushiel
11-21-2011, 03:13 PM
James McAvoy. He has this cute, dopey look to him that I can never see as hot. Michael Fassbender? Hot. James McAvoy? The guy who goes out to bars as Michael Fassbender's wingman. He's not unattractive, but I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks instead of sleeping with him.

Sarah Jessica Parker. This woman was the fashionista queen of an entire generation of HBO viewers? Well, okay, as a headless mannequin I'm with it.

Justin_Bailey
11-21-2011, 03:17 PM

Pippa Middleton is good looking for a 38 year old. The problem is she's 28.

Max Torque
11-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Drew Barrymore. Her body is nothing special, and her face has that abominable smirk on it that I just want to smack off her every time I see it. She's incapable of making a not-smirk face.

And I second what's been said already about Angelina Jolie. Shapely I suppose, but not to my taste, and she seems so hollow that you might as well screw a pillow.

Lemur866
11-21-2011, 03:41 PM
FWIW, I'm with colonial on this. She's certainly pretty compared to most of the women I see at work, but she's certainly not pretty compared with women whose job it is to be pretty.

She's not a model or an actress. She didn't get her job because of her looks, she got it the old fashioned way by sliding out of the vagina of the company owner.

hogarth
11-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Yes! Her lips remind me of earthworms.
I always think she looks like she's having an allergic reaction.

voguevixen
11-21-2011, 03:49 PM
I don't get the love for Brad Pitt. He's totally ordinary and everyday-looking to me. For some reason every straight guy I know thinks he's what they should aspire to be.

Skald the Rhymer
11-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker. She's never struck me as anything other than plain to homely.

I haven't seen any recent cheesecake of her, but she has been in the past, the owner and operator of an absolutely slamming bod. I'll spoiler-space the links, even though there's no nudity:

Love those clavicles! That might be just me, though. (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4900000/Sarah-Jessica-Parker-sarah-jessica-parker-4920261-1024-768.jpg)

My, she's bendy. (http://l337joe.com/Sarah%20Jessica%20Parker%2001.png)

She doesn't have the best face, I admit, but even that is hardly ugly; just a trifle odd. Quirky's a good word for it.

SciFiSam
11-21-2011, 04:07 PM
She's not a model or an actress. She didn't get her job because of her looks, she got it the old fashioned way by sliding out of the vagina of the company owner.

Well... Her job (PR) depends on presentation, not on native good looks. Her fame depends on her excellent arse as she held her sister's train down the aisle. And she hasn't taken on any modelling contracts or anything. She's kinda famous for her looks, but her job doesn't actually depend on them.

not what you'd expect
11-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Benicio used to be hot, not so much anymore. He's not aging well.

I find Adrien Brody oddly appealing.

I don't find Bradley Cooper sexy at all. He is not attractive to me in the slightest. Also Harrison Ford. Blech.

MrDibble
11-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Julia Stiles. Women go crazy over her. I just don't see it.
It's not just women. It might be the overbite. And have you seen her dance?

Allyson Hannigan - I just don't see it. Sorry, nerds, just not.

And I really don't see the Kardashian thing. Have we gone full circle, is plastic now back in?

Skald the Rhymer
11-21-2011, 04:19 PM

And I really don't see the Kardashian thing. Have we gone full circle, is plastic now back in?

Alyson Hannigan isn't hot in still photographs, and is possibly not hot out of character. (I wouldn't know; I've never met her and hope to keep it that way.) But Willow is hot, as is Lily Aldrin. It's a combo of motion, posture, personality. and some other stuff I could think of if I cared enough to think about it.

As for Kim Kardassian, I'll need some evidence that she is an actual human being and not an android or extraterrestrial before I can assess her.

MrDibble
11-21-2011, 04:27 PM
But Willow is hot, as is Lily Aldrin. I disagree. Willow wasn't the hottie in either of her lesbian couples. She wasn't even hot as Evil Willow.

And Lily is ... cute, I guess, but Robin, that's HOT.

Laggard
11-21-2011, 04:29 PM

+1

Alice The Goon
11-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Bradley Cooper- sexiest man alive?? Ha! I think not. I will always remember him as the nerdy guy in the friend zone on Alias, and he is not hot.

Ryan Gosling- big to-do by his fans because he wasn't picked as sexiest man alive? Ha! He is far, far from hot.

Jaledin
11-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Megan Fox
Angelina Jolie (not now, not ever)
Jessica Simpson
Pamela Anderson

I think Scarlett Johannsen is beyond adorable -- she's just so CUTE -- in movies like "Scoop", "Lost in Translation", "The Girl With the Pearl Earring," but look at her Wiki photo -- ghoulish is positively the right word. Don't know what happened. Maybe she doesn't take to the photographs too well -- she appears pretty ghastly in other stills as well. She might just be getting too old. Glad dio isn't hear to assail me for this, but she was very cute in "Ghost World" as well at age 17. I didn't know she was only 17 when I first saw the movie, though. Same thing with Wynona Ryder in "Great Balls of Fire" -- made me sick when I found out she was 16.

No to Alyson Hannigan and the chick who plays Robin on that show I've seen a few times (also saw all of Buffy a few months ago, not even aww, isn't that cute in that one). She is pretty cute, though, and I'd absolutely fuck her. Not the first four on my list, though, definitely not.

Skald the Rhymer
11-21-2011, 04:49 PM
I disagree. Willow wasn't the hottie in either of her lesbian couples. She wasn't even hot as Evil Willow.

And Lily is ... cute, I guess, but Robin, that's HOT.

Well, as I've oft written before, beauty, prettiness, and hotness are so subjective that all attempts to, ah, establish standards are fruitless. Incidentally, when I say a woman is hot, I mean that something about her makes me want to fuck her. It's not identical with beauty.

But I'll say this: Willow had a considerably pretty face than Tara, but Tara was much hotter; that was a matter of personality and bearing, not anything physical. Kennedy (if that was her name) wan't even pretty to me, and frankly I wished Willow would just go ahead and french-kiss Buffy as she had so obviously been wanting to for years. (Incidentally, Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn't strike me as all that hot either, and that's even if she is force-fed a few dozen cheeseburgers.) And Robin, while quite beautiful, is not hot at all.

ETA: And I'll agree that Megan Fox is not hot either. She's beautiful, certainly, but something about her makes me want to put on a cup, then another one on top of the first one, if I were ever in her presence.

StusBlues
11-21-2011, 04:57 PM

I didn't see it either until very recently. She's got some angles from which, while she's no devastating beauty, she definitely has a voracious carnal appeal. It's an odd thing, but it's so.

Wheelz
11-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Megan Fox has always seemed more skanky than hot to me. And, I can't really explain why, but every time I see her, I can't help but imagine that she smells bad. She may very well not, and I realize that's terribly unfair of me, but I can't help it and it's a turnoff.

Gangster Octopus
11-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Katie Holmes does nothing for me and her mouth is very off-putting.

Namkcalb
11-21-2011, 05:21 PM

They are certainly "ugly" compared to celebrities most men would call hot, but when they were younger, they were prettier than the average non-celebrity.

Both seem to be more popular amongst women then [straight-] men

Pamela Anderson

Pamela was like no woman I have ever seen. She had golden hairs and teeth as white as pearls. For the first time in my lifes, I was in love... then I found out she wasn't a virgin and my roadtrip across America was a waste.

Trick Rider
11-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Nicole Kidman. At best, she looks like a somewhat realistic blow-up doll. She looks especially unappealing on the poster for The Others. Like a skinny baby wearing a wig.

NDP
11-21-2011, 05:35 PM
I didn't see it either until very recently. She's got some angles from which, while she's no devastating beauty, she definitely has a voracious carnal appeal. It's an odd thing, but it's so.

Also, and this maybe just my theory, Allyson Hannigan seems more approachable to a lot of her male fans. In contrast, her "Buffy" co-star Sarah Michelle Gellar, while arguably more "conventionally" beautiful than Hannigan, seems too "perfect" to have this quality.

In addition, when Hannigan played Willow, she was a redhead and to many people that gave her a special appeal over the typical Hollywood blondes.

Typo Negative
11-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Bradley Cooper- sexiest man alive?? Ha! I think not. I will always remember him as the nerdy guy in the friend zone on Alias, and he is not hot.I am a straight male. I watched him in A-Team and even I thought he was HOT.

kenobi 65
11-21-2011, 05:42 PM
They are certainly "ugly" compared to celebrities most men would call hot, but when they were younger, they were prettier than the average non-celebrity.

Ehhh, I watched SJP in Square Pegs in 1982. She didn't strike me as attractive back then, either.
http://imdb.com/media/rm2421725184/tt0083482

Vinyl Turnip
11-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Megan Fox has always seemed more skanky than hot to me. And, I can't really explain why, but every time I see her, I can't help but imagine that she smells bad.

She often looks mildly greasy, which from a practical standpoint I guess could be useful, but the dead-eyed RealDoll stare kills it for me.

salinqmind
11-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Bradley Cooper- sexiest man alive?? Ha! I think not. I will always remember him as the nerdy guy in the friend zone on Alias, and he is not hot.

Ryan Gosling- big to-do by his fans because he wasn't picked as sexiest man alive? Ha! He is far, far from hot.

I don't know that I've ever heard of Bradley Cooper till last week!

I would add Ryan Reynolds and make it a trifecta. He is the very definition of "ordinary" and has beady little eyes.

psiekier
11-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Does Anjelica Huston count, or is she a "nottie"?
Anjelica Huston looks like Leonard Nimoy in drag. Did you see her on The Medium?

Benicio del Toro - dude looks like he crawled out of a dumpster after a three-day bender - how is that hot?
My wife would totally agree with you. I thought he looked handsome in Snatch, but my wife ranks him with officially weird-looking dudes that are typecast as such like Steve Buscemi and Clint Howard.

Here in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, there's a classic rock radio station (92.5) with a a funny morning show. Bo (Roberts) and Jim (White) have a producer (Randy) that they frequently involve in their morning hijinks, and Randy often dealt with Bo and Jim mocking him because he professed to find Nadya "Octomom" Suleman attractive - especially when she made herself up to look like Angelina Jolie with the lips and all.

That was put to rest one morning when Bo and Jim actually got Octomom to call in to their show and converse with them and Randy for about twenty minutes. Her inane banter and screechy voice (c.f. Fran Drescher) cured Randy of any attraction he ever felt.

Gwen Stefani. She looks like an unconvincing drag queen.
I agree. Must be the sharp elbows and flat chest.

I find Lady Gaga similarly terrifying and, to some extent, Nelly Furtado weirds me out in a similar way; but I enjoy the music of all three. Maybe we can blame Steve Jobs for that because I have an iPod.

Another thing that makes me scratch my head is that my wife finds Cee-lo Green attractive. He's a cool guy and all (and yes, he's on my iPod, too), but attractive? I don't see it.

Cat Whisperer
11-21-2011, 05:54 PM
I think Sarah Jessica Parker peaked in hotness in "L.A. Story." (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGGZ0aDpwRw-FgHsaGmYN_Iwya20D3TO_ZJ7L5d68PHQa7ztbtDA)

(I hope that link works - it was doing odd things.)

BigT
11-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Not sure how you can be hot and not hot at the same time.

The way I understand this thread, it's about women who everyone says is hot, but you disagree.

I can't think of any now, myself. I used to could say Paris Hilton, but somehow she's gotten better looking.

NDP
11-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Ehhh, I watched SJP in Square Pegs in 1982. She didn't strike me as attractive back then, either.
http://imdb.com/media/rm2421725184/tt0083482

A lot of that had to do with the fact her character on the show was supposed to be homely so she wore glasses and dull clothes. Despite that, I thought she was rather cute--a prototype for later nerdy but smart and attractive girls like Daria Morgendorfer and Liz Lemon. However, in the last 15 years, Parker's role on SATC has pretty much shaped her public image and her image to many straight males is that of an entitled high-maintenance clotheshorse who's not attractive enough to be worth all the trouble. That's why a lot of men regard her looks as overrated (to say the least).

NDP
11-21-2011, 06:10 PM
I think Sarah Jessica Parker peaked in hotness in "L.A. Story." (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGGZ0aDpwRw-FgHsaGmYN_Iwya20D3TO_ZJ7L5d68PHQa7ztbtDA)

(I hope that link works - it was doing odd things.)

You're half right. I would add Honeymoon in Vegas where she was also at her most appealing.

MadTheSwine
11-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Andie MacDowell

G0sp3l
11-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Kristen Steward. The girl from Twilight. I keep looking but I don't get it. I mostly agree with the others listed as well. Except for Halle Berry, I'd swim an ocean of broken glass for her.

River Hippie
11-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Sarah Palin.

MichaelEmouse
11-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Kristen Steward. The girl from Twilight. I keep looking but I don't get it. I mostly agree with the others listed as well. Except for Halle Berry, I'd swim an ocean of broken glass for her.

I'm not sure she's considered particularly good looking. She was likely chosen as a not-too-good-looking-so-teenage-girls-can-think-they-also-have-a-shot-with-Edward actress.

Spoke
11-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Wow. Julia Roberts's name always comes up in these threads, but I haven't the foggiest idea why. To me, she is pretty close to the ideal (http://celebritycd.com/juliaroberts/julia_roberts_36.jpg). De gustibus, I guess.

My own pick is Charlize Theron. I can't quite explain it but there's a certain doughiness to her features that I find unappealing. Also, in interviews, she comes across as a possibly unpleasant person, which maybe affects my view of her.

Now don't get me wrong, she is obviously very attractive. Just not movie-star-attractive in my book.

So the next time Charlize comes knocking on my door in the middle of the night, I'm'a hafta say "Go on home Charlize, I done told you."

Justin_Bailey
11-21-2011, 06:58 PM
My own pick is Charlize Theron. I can't quite explain it but there's a certain doughiness to her features that I find unappealing. Also, in interviews, she comes across as a possibly unpleasant person, which maybe affects my view of her.

There's no possibly about it. She was interviewed in last week's Entertainment Weekly and the interviewer more or less calls her a bitch multiple times.

Colophon
11-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker.
+1

I think, in these sort of threads, SJP is pretty much a given (http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/).

Also, Julia Roberts. A walking "Before" picture for top-lip depilatory cream.

Halle Berry. I don't get it.

A lot of the names mentioned here aren't really thought of as hotties, though, are they? Renee Zellweger? She's not exactly marketed as teh h0tness. :confused:

ETA: That SJP link still makes me cry with laughter every time I look at it. Especially when I get to the penultimate entry.

Jaledin
11-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Sarah Palin.

Ding ding ding! Imagine her without the beehive or whatever her head looks like, imagine her speaking (or listen to her). Extremely average, and she's only, like what, in her early 40s?

Halle Berry too.

I pre-emptively strike against objections to Christina Aguilera -- I think she's OK, although probably as mental as Palin.

Males: I never got Hamm, or McConaghey (sp?), or Hugh Jackman. I'm not the ideal judge, being a straight man, but I can understand certain types as being attractive to those suited for it. Just not these, really. Brad Pitt too -- he looks like a total roided out meathead. Something for everyone, I guess, but I don't really "get" the attraction of the super "rugged" types for those disposed in that direction. Plus, they can't really do anything -- if I was into men, I'd go for a Jet Li or the saxophone man Hamm played on SNL. At least they can kick ass and kick a saxophone's ass.

Favorite line from Jean van Heijenhort's biography: "Even though he was a logician, he was popular with the ladies" (or something very similar on the flyleaf). Go logicians!

Maserschmidt
11-21-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm not sure she's considered particularly good looking. She was likely chosen as a not-too-good-looking-so-teenage-girls-can-think-they-also-have-a-shot-with-Edward actress.

She's been cast as Snow White, which means the mirror has to claim she's the hottest woman in the land. Or fairest, anyway.

Jophiel
11-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Speaking of nerds, I had some people defending her beauty in a thread recently but Felicia Day strikes me as a girl just cute enough to find appealing but not so hot that WoW nerds can't convince themselves that they'd have a shot with her.

GuanoLad
11-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Jason Schwartzman seems to be popular with a certain crowd.

I think he's a slimey, greasy, sneaky weirdo who creeps me the hell out.

Trick Rider
11-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Sarah Palin.

Agreed. I can see how she would have been attractive when she was younger, (though I haven't seen pictures from her youth) but she strikes me as decidedly "meh" now.

Evil Captor
11-22-2011, 12:02 AM
Jolie has lost a lot in the looks department, but when she was young, about the time she appeared in that movie about Hackers, she was SMOKIN' HOT! (http://bondagerotica.com/articles/celebrity-bondage/angelina-jolie-index-thumb.jpg)

Brynda
11-22-2011, 01:19 AM
I think, in these sort of threads, SJP is pretty much a given (http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/).

Also, Julia Roberts. A walking "Before" picture for top-lip depilatory cream.

Halle Berry. I don't get it.

A lot of the names mentioned here aren't really thought of as hotties, though, are they? Renee Zellweger? She's not exactly marketed as teh h0tness. :confused:

ETA: That SJP link still makes me cry with laughter every time I look at it. Especially when I get to the penultimate entry.

Thank you for the link. i needed the laugh. I am sure she is a fine human being, but damn, she ugly.

Odesio
11-22-2011, 02:17 AM
Agreed. I can see how she would have been attractive when she was younger, (though I haven't seen pictures from her youth) but she strikes me as decidedly "meh" now.

She's still a very attractive woman. Stack her against women her age and even quite a few that are younger and she's still a very attractive woman. I don't know how she can strike anyone as "meh" but they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

An Arky
11-22-2011, 02:18 AM
Two things:
People are chosen for roles, etc. because they're striking, not necessarily good-looking. Striking features like huge eyebrows or lips or distinctive eyes tend to look better on camera than your average person's sort of washed-out features. That's why, in my experience, celebrities tend to be sort of weird-looking in real life and not very attractive.

Secondly, celebrities are hyped as being hot, whether or not they are, because the average credulous moron who cares about such things can easily be told what to think, i.e. who's hot. Cha-ching.

MrDibble
11-22-2011, 02:27 AM
Speaking of nerds, I had some people defending her beauty in a thread recently but Felicia Day strikes me as a girl just cute enough to find appealing but not so hot that WoW nerds can't convince themselves that they'd have a shot with her.

Ooh right - no, she's not hot, but she is cute. That's how I find Hannigan, too.

And those other nerd staples, Jewel Staite and Summer Glau - Pop quiz, who was the HOT woman in the regular Firefly cast? There is only one correct answer.

ProbablyProcrastinating
11-22-2011, 02:30 AM
Brad Pitt. I'm a straight woman and my only guess is that gay men made him "hot", not women.

From People's "Sexiest Man Alive":

Justin Theroux--Justno.

Chris Evans. BOOORING.

Tim McGraw--What? Why? How?

Joel McHale--Imagine waking up next to that. Blech.

Ryan Gosling looks like a gosling.

Alec Baldwin--Is this a joke?

Dylan McDermott--Back me up here, ladies. Your husband is probably hotter. My ex-husband was a jerk and even HE was hotter.

None of these guys is hot and moreover, they are actors. You know who was hot?

http://flickr.com/photos/chapelcross/2151623459/

Covered_In_Bees!
11-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Are you guys talking about Brad Pitt now or when he actually was hyped as a sex icon? He looks far more attractive when he was younger. Now he's pretty average looking, so says this straight male.

GuanoLad
11-22-2011, 02:56 AM
And those other nerd staples, Jewel Staite and Summer Glau - Pop quiz, who was the HOT woman in the regular Firefly cast? There is only one correct answer.Morena Baccarin.

Superdude
11-22-2011, 03:14 AM
Drew Barrymore. Her body is nothing special, and her face has that abominable smirk on it that I just want to smack off her every time I see it. She's incapable of making a not-smirk face.

I will fight you to the death for this. I'd step over my dying mother for Drew.

My contribution is Paris Hilton. As Bill Maher said, her head's too big and she only has one facial expression.

MrDibble
11-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Morena Baccarin.

No, I'm afraid not. The correct answer is Gina Torres. Baccarin was sold as the hot one, and she's definitely beautiful, but I know who I'd rather be in my bunk with.

Sage Rat
11-22-2011, 05:14 AM
who was the HOT woman in the regular Firefly cast? There is only one correct answer.
I agree (http://autographs.keithjakubowski.net/ginatorres1.jpg)

ETA: Heh, I thought you were going to say Kaylee. I really do agree, though. Gina Torres is stunning.

amaguri
11-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Males: I never got Hamm, or McConaghey (sp?), or Hugh Jackman.

Hugh Jackman is a good one... he was on Anderson Cooper the other day (don't judge me, that's what's on when I'm at the gym!) and he is just plain weird looking, like there's something disproportionate about his face and body.

That said, I think being done up as Wolverine somehow makes him 10x more appealing.

ProbablyProcrastinating
11-22-2011, 01:22 PM
@CIB, no, I have felt this way since the beginning. I was like, what the hell is up with this Brad Pitt thing? "He's no Brad Pitt," people would say and I would think, "No, thank god." BP may be a great person and obviously AJ thinks he's hot but I think he looks like a monkey.

Pocito
11-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Damian Lewis has weirdly sculptured eyebrows that look penciled in and that . . . thing. . . on the lower half of his face. That hole where his mouth should be. What the fuck IS that? It is so scary and creepy I can barely look at it.

I'm laughing so hard right now because his mouth is so indescribably creepy, I've never been able to describe it quite so well. I always get the impression he's about to yodel or swallow an ice pick.

Maiira
11-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Jennifer Aniston.

I've heard guys describe her as being nothing short of a goddess, and I can't see it at all. She's just so boring-looking.

As far as dudes go, Colin Farrell. Again with the boring looks. If I were to pass him on the street I wouldn't give him a second glance. Or a first glance, for that matter.

Jackmannii
11-22-2011, 07:58 PM
I have read that the late 18th-century radical British politician John Wilkes was
downright ugly, but his charm was so completely irresistible as to render most
women sexually defenceless.Musta had charm coming out of every pore (http://art-prints-on-demand.com/a/pine-robert-edge/portrait-of-john-wilkes-1.html).

I have nothing particular against Sarah Jessica Parker, other than her apparently founding a TV/cinematic tradition of unhot skinny blonde women.

silenus
11-22-2011, 08:00 PM
No, I'm afraid not. The correct answer is Gina Torres. Baccarin was sold as the hot one, and she's definitely beautiful, but I know who I'd rather be in my bunk with.

You have got to be joking! Gina Torres isn't even remotely hot. Whereas Jewel Staite defines hotty hot hot.

Jaledin
11-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Cindy Crawford.
Sandra Bullock (touted as "one of the most desirable women in the world on some show of his).
That woman who played the "mom" on that show with the little smartass, Alexis Bleidel (?) -- not that hot.

Disclaimer: I'd probably get all up in their crotches IRL, but not something I spend long winter evenings thinking about. I'd probably do a woman dressed as one of her furry friends if I was drunk, so it doesn't mean anything. My hands are good -- strong fingers, permanently shaped into little claw shapes from playing pianop -- but I'd be embarrassed to finger some nice girl's dad with those fingers, even though they are talented and pretty.

salinqmind
11-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Jennifer Aniston, YES! She is the poster girl for this thread. Utterly ordinary. As is Evangeline Lily from 'Lost'.

Horatio Hellpop
11-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Andie MacDowell

She always looked to me like a Mort Drucker drawing of an attractive woman.

Horatio Hellpop
11-22-2011, 08:29 PM
No to Alyson Hannigan and the chick who plays Robin on that show I've seen a few times (also saw all of Buffy a few months ago, not even aww, isn't that cute in that one). She is pretty cute, though, and I'd absolutely fuck her. Not the first four on my list, though, definitely not.

I get Alyson Hannigan. She's what I'd call "believably gorgeous": plain enough that you believe she's the character she's playing but pretty enough that you can't look away from her. Gillian Anderson is another of these.

fachverwirrt
11-22-2011, 08:31 PM
She's been cast as Snow White, which means the mirror has to claim she's the hottest woman in the land. Or fairest, anyway.

Maybe it's a land of particularly ugly people.

bahia hombre
11-22-2011, 10:35 PM
Jennifer Lopez (kinda nondescript face)

Mariah Carey (cute enough for a singer, wouldn't pass a screen test)

Spoke
11-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Maybe it's a land of particularly ugly people.

Well Charlize Theron plays the wicked witch, so there you go.

bump
11-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Here in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, there's a classic rock radio station (92.5) with a a funny morning show. Bo (Roberts) and Jim (White) have a producer (Randy) that they frequently involve in their morning hijinks,

I thought I was the only non-moronic listener of their show! Nice to know that I'm not the only one.

Anyway, of the celebrities pushed as "hot", I have to say that Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus are two that I just don't get. Neither is particularly hot, and really the only big thing either have going for them other than singing talent(?) is the tight teenage bods.

RickJay
11-23-2011, 01:24 AM
She often looks mildly greasy, which from a practical standpoint I guess could be useful, but the dead-eyed RealDoll stare kills it for me.
I'd never seen anything with Megan Fox in it but always got the same impression; from still photos she didn't look pretty, she looked smelly and sweaty and basically like a porn star, which isn't hot.

Then a few months ago I watched about ten minutes of "Transformers," specifically one part where she is talking with the parents of Shia LaBEef's character, and actually saw her move and talk and was struck by how attractive she was when in the context of actually acting like a normal human.

MrDibble
11-23-2011, 04:28 AM
You have got to be joking!Nope. Gina Torres isn't even remotely hot.I beg to differ. She is smoking. Whereas Jewel Staite defines hotty hot hot.Cute =/= hot.

foolsguinea
11-23-2011, 04:37 AM
Jonny Hamm used to be pretty cute, though.

GovernmentMan
11-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Taylor Swift. I don't get it. Her nose and eyes are weird. She has a pig-face.

Ephemera
11-23-2011, 11:04 AM
You have got to be joking! Gina Torres isn't even remotely hot. Whereas Jewel Staite defines hotty hot hot.

Jewel (and Summer) are cute. Gina (and Morena) are hot.

PunditLisa
11-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Cosmetic/hair companies have come out with some odd choices on their spokesmodels lately:

Drew Barrymore is cute, but hardly hot. Taylor Swift is downright homely, IMO. Sara Jessica Parker has already been talked about. Then we have Gwyneth Paltrow, who replaced the drop dead gorgeous Elizabeth Hurley as the Estee Lauder model. Paltrow is like vanilla ice cream. Boooring.

Of course, Cover Girl gave us "supermodel" Cindy Crawford, too. While I like that she's not stick thin, I actually find her to be masculine looking.

Agree about Julia Roberts. Horse face.

Also agree about Hugh Jackman. After seeing him host the Oscars, I think I'd enjoy pounding back some beers with him, but there is something very odd about his looks that turns me off.

Celebrities who aren't hot but are:

Justin Timberlake. He looks like a squirrel with a perm. But, he's talented. And he can dance. And act. But, best of all, he has a kindness and sense of humor that I find adorable.

Tim McGraw: 100% of his sex appeal is in his cowboy hat. On, and he's delicious. Off, and you wonder if you've lost your mind because there's nothing cute about him. How can that be? Would it be different if he shaved his hair off?

salinqmind
11-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Tim McGraw - right you are! With the hat - pretty hot! Without the hat - he looks like the pastor of a small church in the mid-West.

I have to disagree that Scarlett Johannson is cute (and I have a mild girl-crush on her) - 'cute' to me is appealing, bright and peppy, like Sally Field. Ms. Johannson has that inaccessible, vacant look that is more on the 'glamour' side.

I nominate Taylor Lautner (the werewolf kid in Twilight). I don't get it. He looks like the high school football hero who is nonetheless kept after class to work on his reading skillz. All those Twi-hards might swoon over his torso, but he suffers from butterface. sorry.

The Other Waldo Pepper
11-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Of course, Cover Girl gave us "supermodel" Cindy Crawford, too. While I like that she's not stick thin, I actually find her to be masculine looking.

If this (http://myhotsexygirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Cindy-Crawford-7.jpg) is masculine, then I'm suddenly out of a closet I didn't know I was in.

PunditLisa
11-23-2011, 01:46 PM
If this (http://myhotsexygirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Cindy-Crawford-7.jpg) is masculine, then I'm suddenly out of a closet I didn't know I was in.

Hint: Look at her FACE. :)

The Other Waldo Pepper
11-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Hint: Look at her FACE. :)

Why would I start now?

bup
11-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Taylor Swift is downright homely, IMO.

You'd be an absolute failure as a lesbian or a straight man.

Cindy Crawford is masculine, and this (http://teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/taylor_swift/taylor_swift_1291298171.jpg) is homely?

GovernmentMan
11-23-2011, 02:35 PM
You'd be an absolute failure as a lesbian or a straight man.

Cindy Crawford is masculine, and this (http://teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/taylor_swift/taylor_swift_1291298171.jpg) is homely?

She's homely brah.

http://robotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/taylor-swift-billboard-music-awards.jpg

From her videos and tv appearances, I've always thought she was really plain, and it wasn't until I google image'd her that I realized how downright ugly she looks in most photos. Again, pig-face (which is more readily apparent when she was chubby like in her younger years)

DCnDC
11-23-2011, 02:42 PM
I get Alyson Hannigan. She's what I'd call "believably gorgeous": plain enough that you believe she's the character she's playing but pretty enough that you can't look away from her.

I would say Amy Adams falls squarely into this category. She's a good looking woman for sure, but very very plain, exceptionally so even.

Evil Captor
11-23-2011, 03:54 PM
She's homely brah.

http://robotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/taylor-swift-billboard-music-awards.jpg

From her videos and tv appearances, I've always thought she was really plain, and it wasn't until I google image'd her that I realized how downright ugly she looks in most photos. Again, pig-face (which is more readily apparent when she was chubby like in her younger years)

Still not getting the homely. Perhaps you have different standards. "Not achingly beautiful but still beautiful" /= homely.

Skald the Rhymer
11-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Still not getting the homely. Perhaps you have different standards. "Not achingly beautiful but still beautiful" /= homely.

I hesitate to agree with my evil comrade, but I must. I am in no way a fan of young Miss Swift, and I think her legs and arms and spindly, but that's quite a pleasant face. A great beauty? No. Homely? Far from it.

Robot Arm
11-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Jewel (and Summer) are cute. Gina (and Morena) are hot.Gina Torres doesn't really do it for me, but the other three are all varying degrees of smokin'.

But eye of the beholder, and all that; I don't expect any two guys to be driven to drooling over the same woman. Oddly though, if there is someone who has the same taste in women that I do, it's Joss Whedon. The lust-object quotient of his shows has been higher than I would have any reasonable right to expect.

Jaledin
11-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Jenna Jameson
Sasha (sp?) Grey (sp?)

I could go out tonight, even in a small town like Portland, and find some dozens of women more fuckable.

To weigh in on Willow's partners: Tara was definitely hot, and I think her face was pretty adorable. Kennedy was totally on the ball as well. I'd do one at a time, but their personalities as characters were not all that great. Speaking of Eliza Dushku -- she looked gross in Buffy. But I used to watch that "Tru Calling" just to get the old wifey in the mood for some hot bitch action (in my mind; in reality she usually just fell asleep, but that doesn't stop a real man from PIV or, as well call it, equation thanks to Watt).

+whatever to that Bradley Cooper -- I'd look close to him if I lost twenty pounds and did my usual hairstyle [=lazy, just run a comb from my back pocket straight back].

I about muff-punched my own mother when I saw her for my Birthday last week and she said I looked like Nick Cage. I about punched in the dick some motherfucker (who owned a bar I played at, so I needed to be graceful) who said I looked like Donald Fagen. I bet there's some male-attracted folks who think the Cage man is pretty handsome (WTF with the eyebrows, though? Even I got enough sense to use some tweezers).

Mrs. Cake
11-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Some oldies but goodies. I confess I never understood Mary Astor's as an actress or a looker. I love The Maltese Falcon and The Prisoner of Zenda but she plays characters that are supposed to be jaw-droppingly gorgeous but the best she can muster is plain and emotionally disengaged. In the '20's she was cute and had a classic round flapper face, but it did her no favors in the 30's & 40's.

Likewise, Bette Davis, who had enough vereve and personality to convice you that looks had nothing to do with it, but in a movie like Jezebel, a little better looking would have helped push the illusion.

GovernmentMan
11-23-2011, 08:30 PM

She's not "still beautiful." She's ugly. Her face is off-putting. Someone messed up when they made it.

Argent Towers
11-23-2011, 08:43 PM
I would say Amy Adams falls squarely into this category. She's a good looking woman for sure, but very very plain, exceptionally so even.

I vehemently disagree. Amy Adams has the perfect "Irish Girl" face. Julianne Moore is another. No, it's not just the red hair, though that's part of it - it's the facial features as well. There's definitely a female "Irish" face. Drew Barrymore kind of has it too.

Beware of Doug
11-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Not really getting Kristen Wiig, either the sexy or the funny. Tina Fey was way more of both.

Leaffan
11-23-2011, 10:02 PM

Wow. I think Amy Adams is drop-dead gorgeous.

Argent Towers
11-23-2011, 10:16 PM
I about punched in the dick some motherfucker (who owned a bar I played at, so I needed to be graceful) who said I looked like Donald Fagen.

That's a compliment in my book. The guy looks weird, but it's the best kind of weird. Fagen personifies cool.

China Guy
11-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Sorry if she's been mentioned, but Lucy Liu is not attractive.

BrotherCadfael
11-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Julia Stiles. Women go crazy over her. I just don't see it.Pistols and coffee at dawn, suh!

G0sp3l
11-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Sorry if she's been mentioned, but Lucy Liu is not attractive.

I don't know what bizarro-world you're from but if you don't want her I"LL sure as hell take her. Freckles, eyes and all. Yowza.

VOW
11-24-2011, 12:53 AM
Tom Cruise.

He becomes more and more unattractive as his self-importance grows.

~VOW

drastic_quench
11-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Summer Glau looks like she has a mild form of Down Syndrome.

Odesio
11-24-2011, 03:05 AM
I don't know what bizarro-world you're from but if you don't want her I"LL sure as hell take her. Freckles, eyes and all. Yowza.

Freckles aren't the problem. It's her weird eye that creeps me out.

Spoke
11-24-2011, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't go that far, but I really don't get all the fanboy lust for Summer Glau. She was by far the least attractive woman on Firefly.

Robot Arm
11-24-2011, 07:23 PM
I wouldn't go that far, but I really don't get all the fanboy lust for Summer Glau. She was by far the least attractive woman on Firefly.Every generation must address this sort of deep, philosophical conundrum; and in seeking an answer, come to grips with their place in the universe. It used to be "Ginger or Mary Ann?"

G0sp3l
11-24-2011, 10:16 PM
Every generation must address this sort of deep, philosophical conundrum; and in seeking an answer, come to grips with their place in the universe. It used to be "Ginger or Mary Ann?"

The correct answer, of course, being Mary Ann :D

msmith537
11-24-2011, 10:44 PM

Baccarin was a lot hotter IMHO with short hair in V.

That's because she always plays some sort of retard.

I don't find Uma Therman particularly attractive. She's sort of lanky and weird looking IMHO.

Feyrat
11-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I never ever understood all the swooning about George Clooney or David Boreanez. I find both of them very unattractive.

Amber in Treasury
11-25-2011, 05:29 AM

Oh, come on, don't pretend you wouldn't ride her, or even have a stable relationship with her. She's outstanding in her field, not like some one-trick pony.

MrDibble
11-25-2011, 06:25 AM
She's outstanding in her field
She does resemble a badly-dressed scarecrow...

OK, I don't really think so, but I couldn't resist

Tangent
11-25-2011, 06:59 AM
Oh, come on, don't pretend you wouldn't ride her, or even have a stable relationship with her. She's outstanding in her field, not like some one-trick pony.

A quick roll in the hay could be fun--her unbridled enthusiasm could make you forget that she's been saddled with a less-than-ideal visage.

chrisk
11-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Baccarin was a lot hotter IMHO with short hair in V.

In my opinion, it's the other way around. But then, I don't generally find short hair to be very attractive for women.

GoodOmens
11-25-2011, 03:43 PM

It's perfectly alright to think that. But I'd crawl over broken glass for a woman like that.

Now, Megan Fox, on the other hand, is clearly a member of some sort of reptilian species. There's nothing human in those eyes.

NDP
11-25-2011, 05:27 PM
In my opinion, it's the other way around. But then, I don't generally find short hair to be very attractive for women.

I think very short hair only works on certain women--usually those who are petite with pixieish features. Otherwise, it can often make a woman's face look fatter and 10 years older. Baccarin with short hair isn't that bad but (to paraphrase a quote from Robert Penn Warren) longer hair frames her features better adds to the intensity of her eyes.

OpalCat
11-25-2011, 06:43 PM

So does Hugh Grant. It makes him fugly, at least to me.

[Note to stave off attack: I have a sister with Down Syndrome and am not saying that every DS person is fugly. My sister is quite a cute child. Just that in this case, he is.]

OpalCat
11-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Another "hot" star who I don't get is Patrick Dempsey. I think he is ugly. Not just non-attractive but actively anti-attractive. I don't like his nose or his hair or his face... and yet he's "McDreamy"?? On what planet?? I still think of him as the reject nerd from Can't Buy Me Love. That was a role well suited to his physical appearance.

Now, that said, I actually like Patrick Dempsey, despite not finding him attractive. Why? Because IRL he's a very good juggler. He actually came in 2nd in the IJA juniors championship one year, and the only reason he didn't win it is that he was up against Anthony Gatto, arguably the best juggler in the world. So I gotta share the love for a fellow juggler and IJA member.

sco3tt
11-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Katie Holmes does nothing for me and her mouth is very off-putting.

Quite possibly the understatement of the week (http://google.com/search?q=katie+holmes+herpes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0).

slm2955
11-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston & Robert Patterson(twilight)

Oslo Ostragoth
11-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Quite possibly the understatement of the week (http://google.com/search?q=katie+holmes+herpes&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0).

Oh.
My.
God.

Mississippienne
11-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Angelina Jolie circa Hackers looked a lot like Isabelle Adjani, who in her prime was possibly the most beautiful woman alive (http://thespiannet.com/actresses/A/adjani_isabelle/ia.jpg). I thought Jolie was megahot until after the second Tomb Raider movie, when she became gaunt and her features changed from chiseled to skeletal.

I've met Jewel Staite in person, and she is very nice and attractive, but no more beautiful than any number of women I see walking around NYC.

I made an entire thread about my repulsion for Cillian Murphy (http://boards.academicpursuits.us/sdmb/showthread.php?t=608439&highlight=cillian). He's so weirdly plasticine-looking.

Ibn Warraq
11-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Some oldies but goodies. I confess I never understood Mary Astor's as an actress or a looker. I love The Maltese Falcon and The Prisoner of Zenda but she plays characters that are supposed to be jaw-droppingly gorgeous but the best she can muster is plain and emotionally disengaged. In the '20's she was cute and had a classic round flapper face, but it did her no favors in the 30's & 40's.

Likewise, Bette Davis, who had enough vereve and personality to convice you that looks had nothing to do with it, but in a movie like Jezebel, a little better looking would have helped push the illusion.

Speaking of The Maltese Falcon, I don't see why so many women swooned over Humphrey Bogart.

Also, I never understood the hype regarding Uma Thurman.

Ibn Warraq
11-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Also, why did so many women love David Schwimmer?

Robot Arm
11-25-2011, 10:42 PM
The correct answer, of course, being Mary Ann :DYes, the correct answer seems obvious to us now. Science marches on, and all that. But once upon a time, we had neither the wisdom nor the foresight to recognize such obvious truths.

I don't think the correct answer for Firefly is quite so self-evident.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's Kaylee.

brocks
11-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Really? I'm the first guy to say I've had way cuter girlfriends than Jennifer Anniston? Really?

ProbablyProcrastinating
11-26-2011, 01:36 AM
Oh.
My.
God.

VALTREX, woman, VALTREX! Egads.

I think like 89% of the US population has HSV I but that needs to get under control.

BeaMyra
11-26-2011, 04:58 AM

But she was never really present as a beauty.

I remember a TV interview with her, around the time Bette Davis Eyes came out and she was asked about Hollywood's casting couch.

She said, she didn't know if it existed, but no one ever asked her to get on it. And then went on to say she didn't get the glamour roles

I don't get the appeal of Anderson Cooper. He is horrible looking. He has a triangle head, a baboon nose, oversized ears, horrible hair and he went swimming with Michael Phelps, well his body was awful. Yet people swear he is hot. Where?

handsomeharry
11-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Speaking of The Maltese Falcon, I don't see why so many women swooned over Humphrey Bogart.

Also, I never understood the hype regarding Uma Thurman.

She showed her boobs in Dangerous Liaisons, and they were PHENOMENAL.
This was before she got all disease-looking skinny, but, that movie/those hooters alone gave her inertia for at least another 10 years on the hotness scale.

hh

Jaledin
11-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Picking up on some of the "Golden Age" hotties.

Lately (past five years or so), I don't really get Lauren Bacall anymore. Hot? Yes. Attractive? Not really. Martha Vickers from "The Big Sleep"? That was a woman. Well, they both were, in their way, but lore has it Vickers's screen time was cut way down to make room for her older co-star.

Same with Ingrid Bergman -- cute, sure, but not a sex symbol.

And, to invert the question (pre-empting cries, "Oh, I get it J, you suffer from inversion -- go to this summer camp for men"), I thought Joan Crawford was nice looking in "Mildred Pierce." Don't know what happened. Ditto Barbara Stanwyck -- she was a hot piece, even though she looked unconventionally attractive.

Robot Arm
11-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Lately (past five years or so), I don't really get Lauren Bacall anymore. Hot? Yes. Attractive? Not really. Martha Vickers from "The Big Sleep"? That was a woman.I consider The Big Sleep to be the spiritual predecessor of the James Bond movies. There were no shortage of hot babes just throwing themselves at Marlowe. The one in the bookstore? Yowza.

LurkerInNJ
11-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Hugh Jackman is a good one... he was on Anderson Cooper the other day (don't judge me, that's what's on when I'm at the gym!) and he is just plain weird looking, like there's something disproportionate about his face and body.

That said, I think being done up as Wolverine somehow makes him 10x more appealing.

In person, he is jaw droppingly gorgeous. He's a big guy too.

TBG
11-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Anne Hathaway. She keeps getting cast like she's the hot girl next door, but she's more like the girl next door's awkward looking little sister.

Lord Ashtar
11-27-2011, 07:08 PM
I don't get the love for Brad Pitt. He's totally ordinary and everyday-looking to me. For some reason every straight guy I know thinks he's what they should aspire to be.

That's because he looks like we want to look, he fucks like we want to fuck, he is smart, capable, and most importantly, he is free in all the ways we are not.

Bhoe
11-27-2011, 07:29 PM

Pippa Middleton looks a lot like the Queen Mum, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, when she was young. That kind of freaks me out. I don't think she's all that pretty. She has imo Irish looking face and a good body. Not a butterface, but her face is not her best feature imo.

Bhoe
11-27-2011, 08:08 PM
I know there's probably more, but at the moment I can only list these. For women, I'd say Cameron Diaz. I think being a blonde did a lot for her. She looks even uglier with dark hair. She's one of the few people I can honestly say I have no idea why people find her attractive. There's a lot of people that I don't like, but I can see their appeal. She just ugly and makes faces that make her uglier. She also has a super annoying laugh.

Men

Justin Timberlack isn't bringing sexy back.

Johnny Depp is just too girly and weird looking.

Madame Joy
11-27-2011, 08:25 PM
Kirsten Dunst doesn't have a pretty face. My boyfriend disagrees, but you can't make me understand why anyone thinks she does. At best, I find her plain.

Fiveyearlurker
11-27-2011, 08:28 PM
I wouldn't go that far, but I really don't get all the fanboy lust for Summer Glau. She was by far the least attractive woman on Firefly.

I would say, even if true, that would still rank her as solidly "extremely attractive"!

drm
11-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Kirsten Dunst doesn't have a pretty face. My boyfriend disagrees, but you can't make me understand why anyone thinks she does. At best, I find her plain.

I agree with your husband. Great body too (using Melancholia as a cite)

I have trouble making up my mind on Nicki Minaj. I vacillate between Hot and entirely unattractive. The one thing I'm sure of is that I want to sleep with her. I don't know what that means.

As for the Kardashians. Kim is the hotness standard by which all are measured but the other two are kinda homely. i Hope that clears things up for everyone.

Mahaloth
11-27-2011, 10:16 PM
I agree with many of you and will add one of my own.

Sandra Oh (http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/features/tvblog/081215/sandra_oh240x320.jpg)

Good Lord, what an odd looking woman. She creeps me out. Bleh.

Skald the Rhymer
11-28-2011, 11:54 AM
I agree with your husband. Great body too (using Melancholia as a cite)

I too think Kirsten Dunst is comely in both face & body.

Spoke
11-28-2011, 12:51 PM
I would say, even if true, that would still rank [Summer Glau] as solidly "extremely attractive"!

The Science Channel had a Firefly marathon over the weekend, so I took another look.

She is quite plain.

G0sp3l
11-28-2011, 02:18 PM
<snip>Yes, the correct answer seems obvious to us now. Science marches on, and all that. But once upon a time, we had neither the wisdom nor the foresight to recognize such obvious truths.</snip>

:( That was my, apparently lame, attempt to spark another Ginger/Mary Ann row.

<snip>I have trouble making up my mind on Nicki Minaj. I vacillate between Hot and entirely unattractive. The one thing I'm sure of is that I want to sleep with her. </snip>

Of course you do. Most guys would and probably more than a few ladies. Sex-able doesn't always mean "attractive" :D

She's obviously attractive if you're drawn to her but I couldn't think of a better word. Pedantic.

psiekier
12-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I don't get Uma Thurman, either. I was in the crowd that raised eyebrows when she was cast as Poison Ivy in Batman and Robin, since I didn't think she was attractive enough to fit the role.

Anne Hathaway. She keeps getting cast like she's the hot girl next door, but she's more like the girl next door's awkward looking little sister.
I disagree. I've always thought Anne Hathaway was incredibly attractive - and still do.

She looked a little odd in Alice in Wonderland, but I think that was deliberate, what with the unnatural contrast of the dark eyebrows versus the pale skin and white hair.

I know there's probably more, but at the moment I can only list these. For women, I'd say Cameron Diaz. I think being a blonde did a lot for her. She looks even uglier with dark hair. She's one of the few people I can honestly say I have no idea why people find her attractive.
I actually thought she was hotter when she had more mass on her frame; the first time I saw her was in the Jim Carey movie The Mask.

GreenElf
12-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Cameron Diaz, Tori Spelling, Drew Barrymore, Pamela Anderson, Courtney Love, Shannen Doherty, Julia Roberts...

Hollywood actors generally get their jobs based on their acting ability or family connections. Attractiveness mainly helps for Playboy and beauty pageants although it's usually not the best looking ones that get the title.

Khadaji
12-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Some times I look at her and think: WOW! Other times I look at her and wonder why.

Stoid
12-01-2011, 04:39 PM

She was completely delicious in her movie debut and she's been riding that ever since.

J
I also never saw the appeal of Hugh Grant. I get that he's English, but he's horse faced.

It has little to do with his looks. He's just insanely appealing.

Joel McHale--Imagine waking up next to that. Blech.

I'd be thrilled. He's physically cute, but my thrill would come from how incredibly amusing I find him.

I agree with many of you and will add one of my own.

Sandra Oh (http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/features/tvblog/081215/sandra_oh240x320.jpg)

Good Lord, what an odd looking woman. She creeps me out. Bleh.

I don't think very many people think of Sandra Oh as any kind of hottie.

Jaledin
12-02-2011, 05:34 PM
As a straight man, I don't see the appeal of Zach Galifianakis. His brother, I can see where some types could get with that, but Zach seems a little heavy to really be a sex symbol.

OpalCat
12-02-2011, 05:39 PM
As a straight man, I don't see the appeal of Zach Galifianakis. His brother, I can see where some types could get with that, but Zach seems a little heavy to really be a sex symbol.

I did a Google image search since I didn't know who that was. HE is considered a hottie? By who? This is very hard to believe.

Stoid
12-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I did a Google image search since I didn't know who that was. HE is considered a hottie? By who? This is very hard to believe.

I think a number of people confuse "famous for performing" with "universally considered attractive".

Duke of Rat
12-02-2011, 07:19 PM
VALTREX, woman, VALTREX! Egads.

I'm sure The Church would frown on any chemical treatment.

SciFiSam
12-02-2011, 08:04 PM
I think a number of people confuse "famous for performing" with "universally considered attractive".

Yeah. Zach Gallibloke is not even supposed to be hot in any conventional way.

Pippa Middleton looks a lot like the Queen Mum, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, when she was young. That kind of freaks me out. I don't think she's all that pretty. She has imo Irish looking face and a good body. Not a butterface, but her face is not her best feature imo.

She looks nothing like the young Queen Mum. She has a long face, high cheekbones and long hair and a different-shaped nose.

Actually, I do look a lot like the young Queen Mum - after it had been pointed out to me several times, for the Facebook 'post a lookalike as your profile picture' thing I actually decided to join for once and I had a few comments saying it was a great arty shot of me. And I look nothing like Pippa Middleton (well, maybe bodywise).

I think the Summer Glau love is more down to the roles she plays than her actual looks, which are a bit, well, unusual.

(Inara was by far the hottest on Firefly. In real life, if I met someone who looked like her, I'd be really distracted by how beautiful she is. But she's destined for Mal).

Maggie Gylenhaal, in the Dark Knight, played a woman that was supposed to be universally revered as hot. Um, no. Not ugly, but not the kind to turn heads as she walks down the street either. That casting was just odd.

california jobcase
12-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Four pages and nobody's mentioned Reese Witherspoon?

Jaledin
12-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Maggie Gylenhaal, in the Dark Knight, played a woman that was supposed to be universally revered as hot. Um, no. Not ugly, but not the kind to turn heads as she walks down the street either. That casting was just odd.

I got some wood seeing her in that one, well, a raging semi anyway. I think she's a looker, and has a nice bust.

Reese Witherspoon is my Zach Galifianakis -- not supposed to be attractive. Joke response! Point and laugh! Good at what they do. But Zach's brother, yeah I can see it.

Who said Julia Stiles above? Cut your tongue out with soap! She's smoking hot, a terrific actress, and a sharp cookie IRL to boot. I'd rape the shit out of her.

Evil Captor
12-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Maggie Gyllenhaal does it for me too. Something about her eyes and her lips ... so sexy.

Lamia
12-02-2011, 11:27 PM
I think a number of people confuse "famous for performing" with "universally considered attractive".Yeah. For example:

Cameron Diaz, Tori Spelling, Drew Barrymore, Pamela Anderson, Courtney Love, Shannen Doherty, Julia Roberts...A few of the names on this list are actresses who are/were widely regarded as sexy, a few are actresses who are/were famous but not necessarily major sex symbols, and one of them is Courtney Love, a woman whose looks have been widely mocked for about 20 years. This probably has as much to do with her personality and style of dress as her actual face or body, and I'm sure there are people who do/did find her attractive, but I don't think she's ever been considered a "celebrity hottie" by the general public.

chizzuk
12-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Scott Caan. He's too short and stocky and his hairstyle looks like he's covering something up. It doesn't help that he has to spend a lot of time on screen with Alex O'Loughlin, who on a hotness scale of 1 to 10 is about a 14 and is also half a foot taller. I was really surprised to learn that Caan is only one day older; it seems more like a decade.

psiekier
12-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Four pages and nobody's mentioned Reese Witherspoon?

"Uh-oh, it's a combination lock. Looks like I'm just gonna have to cut through it. Good thing I brought Reese Witherspoon's chin!"

BigT
12-03-2011, 10:03 AM

I'm not a Glau fan either, but she was still prettier than Morena Boccarin. I never did understand why they tried to sell her as the pretty one--that was obviously Jewel Staite, the girl they tried to sell as not measuring up to Boccarin's beauty.

Now, I've seen some hotter pics of Boccarin since then, but her attractiveness on Firefly was do to her profession and actions, not her looks.

OpalCat
12-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Who said Julia Stiles above? Cut your tongue out with soap! She's smoking hot, a terrific actress, and a sharp cookie IRL to boot. I'd rape the shit out of her.

Nobody else felt this comment was over the line and offensive? Really?

Ambivalid
12-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaledin

I did. :dubious:

tim-n-va
12-04-2011, 03:46 PM

I suppose that I didn't find it offensive because there is no shortage of people on the Internet who have no concept of anyone consenting to sex with them.

Evil Captor
12-04-2011, 03:48 PM

Well the part about cutting your tongue out with soap did seem very extreme. A clue perhaps to a humorous intent.

Stoid
12-04-2011, 04:09 PM
I suppose that I didn't find it offensive because there is no shortage of people on the Internet who have no concept of anyone consenting to sex with them.

Snicker.

Jaledin
12-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Simmer down, remark was intended to be over the top, so, kudos for picking up on that subtle intention. Obviously, no one advocates coercing any little actress to mate -- where's the sport? This one does have a pretty interesting academic career as an undergraduate, I remember reading, so I think, and rather vehemently, she should be excluded, from the thread.

Revise opinion of Maggie Gyllenhaal, though -- I think word on the street is that she's not really acclaimed for being hot, so probably doesn't really belong in the running either.

I do have one, though. Gene Tierney. She I *do* know, pretty well anecdotally, was touted as Fox's little moneymaker, and was famous as a beauty. Hot? No, way, cold as ice, fragile-looking, and was really too bad about her personal problems, so, tempering following comment with clemency, she never had got within a step or two of hotness.

Robot Arm
12-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I suppose that I didn't find it offensive because there is no shortage of people on the Internet who have no concept of anyone consenting to sex with them.I'm in that group and even I thought the comment was out of line.

Voluble
12-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Maggie Gyllenhaal. There can be no suspension of disbelief in any of her movies because the other actors aren't allowed to wince when they look at her.

Cameron Diaz. If Jim Carrey had been a woman and was strung out on crack for about a decade he would look like Cameron Diaz... only better.

Jennifer Aniston looks OK sometimes but I am pretty sure she could drive a nail through a railroad tie with her chin.

OpalCat
12-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Simmer down, remark was intended to be over the top, so, kudos for picking up on that subtle intention.

Obviously it was meant to be over the top. That doesn't make it less offensive to me, however.

chiroptera
12-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Jennifer Aniston looks OK sometimes but I am pretty sure she could drive a nail through a railroad tie with her chin.

I'm a straight female but this...I never could understand why Jennifer Aniston has acheived the tabloid-queen level of hotness. Seriously? I think she is quite plain.

Demi Moore is another I never really got.

Mickey Rourke used to be beyond hot, and he had the potential to mature into a really good-looking older man, aka Sean Connery. But whatever he did to his face turned him into a freak.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/12/mickey_rourkes_face_a_history.html

Justin_Bailey
12-04-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm a straight female but this...I never could understand why Jennifer Aniston has acheived the tabloid-queen level of hotness. Seriously? I think she is quite plain.

Search Google for "jennifer aniston vanity fair waterfall" and "jennifer aniston gq tie"

Colsophnel
05-22-2012, 01:12 AM
I was making a list earlier....

Anne Hathaway*** Sooo not hot. I really don't see it at all.
Scarlett Johansson
Katy Perry
Zooey Deschannel
Robert Pattinson
Eva Green
Prince William
Eva Mendes
Harrison Ford
Miley Cyrus
Cameron Diaz
The Rock
Vin Diesel
Renee Zellweger
Julia Stiles
Julia Roberts
Ryan Gosling
Drew Barrymoore
Allyson Hannigan
Megan Fox

terentii
05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't care how big her boobs are, Sarah Jessica Parker has a face like a foot. I literally cringe whenever one of her commercials comes on.

Halle Berry: So vastly overrated it ain't funny. Nice nipples, though!

Jennifer Lopez: What's the deal with her, eh, other than her big butt? Let Triumph sniff it, for all I care.

Julia Roberts: Big boobs, skinny legs, a mouth that looks like baboon's vagina.

Angelica Huston: Alluring, in a funny kind of way, as Morticia Addams, but can't hold a candle to Carolyn Jones.

Paris Hilton is as intelligent as mildew and as interesting as belly-button lint. I might enjoy boning her, just so long as I were free to do anything I want and she kept her mouth shut.

Allyson Hannigan I would joyfully service in any manner she might demand of me!

Ethilrist
05-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Paris Hilton is as intelligent as mildew and as interesting as belly-button lint. I might enjoy boning her, just so long as I were free to do anything I want and she kept her mouth shut.
According to documentary evidence, you'd be limiting your options.

terentii
05-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Allyson Hannigan I would joyfully service in any manner she might demand of me!

Ditto for Drew Barrymore. Yum-O! :p

phxjcc
05-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Brad Pitt. I'm a straight woman and my only guess is that gay men made him "hot", not women.

None of these guys is hot and moreover, they are actors. You know who was hot?

http://flickr.com/photos/chapelcross/2151623459/

You win best post.

Robot Arm
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Allyson Hannigan I would joyfully service in any manner she might demand of me!Alyson Hannigan doesn't strike me as the very demanding sort; which is a big part of her adorabilityness.

Beware of Doug
05-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Ryan Reynolds ... has beady little eyes.There's apparently an association between small squinty eyes and testosterone. That hard inaccessible look is supposed to drive millions of women to distraction.

terentii
05-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Alyson Hannigan doesn't strike me as the very demanding sort; which is a big part of her adorabilityness.
You DO remember her big scene toward the end of American Pie, don't you? The only thing I wouldn't do for her is wear two rubbers (or even one, if I could get away with it).

Robot Arm
05-23-2012, 01:27 AM
You DO remember her big scene toward the end of American Pie, don't you? The only thing I wouldn't do for her is wear two rubbers (or even one, if I could get away with it).I've never seen American Pie.

terentii
05-23-2012, 01:44 AM
I've never seen American Pie.
"And one time, at Band Camp, I stuck my flute up my pussy!" :p

Robot Arm
05-23-2012, 01:58 AM
"And one time, at Band Camp, I stuck my flute up my pussy!" :pCharming.

terentii
05-23-2012, 02:10 AM
Charming.
Followed by: "So, are we gonna screw or not? I'm getting kind of antsy!"

The first time I ever saw Allyson was in American Pie. Right at the beginning of the flick, she shows up with a bunch of nerds on the BMOC's doorstep, asking where the big party's supposed to be. She didn't even have a line in that scene, but I knew IMMEDIATELY she was going to turn out to be the hottest babe in the movie!

Robot Arm
05-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Followed by: "So, are we gonna screw or not? I'm getting kind of antsy!"It's not an accident that I haven't seen it. Nothing in the clips I've seen was particularly funny to me, and I'm not a fan of raunchiness just for its own sake (even from someone as hot as Alyson Hannigan).

amanset
05-23-2012, 06:46 AM
It's not an accident that I haven't seen it. Nothing in the clips I've seen was particularly funny to me, and I'm not a fan of raunchiness just for its own sake (even from someone as hot as Alyson Hannigan).

Just quoting the line doesn't do it justice. The whole point is that she has been such a goody-goody all the way through and then out of the blue she is revealed to be the dirtiest of the lot right at the end of the film.

terentii
05-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Just quoting the line doesn't do it justice. The whole point is that she has been such a goody-goody all the way through and then out of the blue she is revealed to be the dirtiest of the lot right at the end of the film.
I agree, though, that her "nerdiness" (if that's the right word) is the foundation of her charm, whether it's feigned or not. Even before it was revealed how hot-to-trot she was in American Pie, I fancied her far more than the other beautiful girls in the movie, 100%.

enipla
05-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Kim Kardashian. Her eyes bug me, and that smirk is just asking to be smacked off her face.

Dick Fingers
05-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Rihanna she just looks dumb.

salinqmind
05-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Victoria Beckham. Bizarre, grim-looking stick insect, taking herself oh-so-seriously and emitting an air of my-shit-don't-stink. (well, that's how she comes across, anyway). Pretentious! At least she isn't constantly bragging about how 'lucky' she is being married to the hotness that is Becks.

Sigmagirl
05-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Channing Tatum. On the cover of the current Entertainment Weekly because he's the star of the new movie Magic Mike about a bunch of male strippers. He may be buff (and he's really buff), but he has a face like my dog's dinner. His co-stars Joe Manganiello & Matt Bomer, and even Matthew McConaughey, who leaves his hat on through the whole photo shoot because he's got male pattern blandness, are better looking and buff. Channing Tatum is not hot.

Ethilrist
05-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Victoria Beckham. Bizarre, grim-looking stick insect, taking herself oh-so-seriously and emitting an air of my-shit-don't-stink. (well, that's how she comes across, anyway). Pretentious! At least she isn't constantly bragging about how 'lucky' she is being married to the hotness that is Becks.
And, this. (http://lolzbook.com/2012/01/posh-spice-sleestak/)

salinqmind
05-23-2012, 01:56 PM
And, this. (http://lolzbook.com/2012/01/posh-spice-sleestak/)

:confused::p:D

salinqmind
05-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Channing Tatum. On the cover of the current Entertainment Weekly because he's the star of the new movie Magic Mike about a bunch of male strippers. He may be buff (and he's really buff), but he has a face like my dog's dinner. His co-stars Joe Manganiello & Matt Bomer, and even Matthew McConaughey, who leaves his hat on through the whole photo shoot because he's got male pattern blandness, are better looking and buff. Channing Tatum is not hot.

I KNOW! What is this guy doing to get all this attention?? His problem is, he suffers from "generic man face". (perhaps 'butterface'? 'but-his-face'?)

johnspartan
05-23-2012, 02:06 PM
I was making a list earlier....

Anne Hathaway*** Sooo not hot. I really don't see it at all.
Scarlett Johansson
Katy Perry
Zooey Deschannel
Robert Pattinson
Eva Green
Prince William
Eva Mendes
Harrison Ford
Miley Cyrus
Cameron Diaz
The Rock
Vin Diesel
Renee Zellweger
Julia Stiles
Julia Roberts
Ryan Gosling
Drew Barrymoore
Allyson Hannigan
Megan Fox

The odd thing about this list is you have some women who are on basically complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Drew Barrymore or Julia Stiles vs. Eva Mendes... so that means neither waifish nor curvy, neither vanilla white nor Hispanic... Julia Roberts is twice Miley Cyrus's age... some are generally goofy on the list while some traditionally are pretty straight-laced.... blondes, brunettes and redheads here... leads me to wonder who DOES do it for ya?

Beyonce?

phxjcc
05-28-2012, 05:47 PM
... leads me to wonder who DOES do it for ya?

Since you asked...
Emma Thompson
Catherine Deneuve

and the hostess with the mostess...La Binoche

Evil Captor
05-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Kim Kardashian. Her eyes bug me, and that smirk is just asking to be smacked off her face.

Too late. She has not only grabbed the brass ring, she has fucked it senseless.

BigT
05-29-2012, 04:08 AM
I honestly see this so often that I think a better question for me would be which hotties actually are hot. I have no doubt that, if I saw them in person, I'd think they were hotter than fire, but something about only seeing them on TV, around other people who look almost the same just neuters it. I instead find those with flaws to be far hotter.

Or maybe I just subconsciously know that I'd never stand a chance with anyone that beautiful. I don't know.

Either way, I mostly posted this so I had an excuse to post about the one exception. I just discovered what Jodie Foster looked like in her younger years. She had looks to kill.

(No pervs, not Freaky Friday young).

terentii
05-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Back in the day, I'd've given anything for just one night with Kathleen Turner. I still get turned on watching her in Jewel of the Nile.

handsomeharry
06-01-2012, 04:30 PM
J Lo. Talk about a yawner. Bland (altho, I will say that she's improving.)
It wouldn't be so bad, but everybody is acting like she's Sophia Loren, or better.
Same for Rihanna. Some of the yokels at work were comparing her to Halle Berry. Don't think so.

GreenElf
06-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Definitely some of the scions such as Tori Spelling and Drew Barrymore, but probably at least 90% of celebs have overrated sex appeal because they're actors first and foremost, not playboy playmates, fashion models or porn stars. I think your average hooker is more attractive than most celebs.

Feyrat
06-05-2012, 09:26 PM
George Clooney, David Boreanaz, Matthew Fox and Patrick Dempsey. It seems like there's this dark-haired beefcake leading man in the shows I tend to watch and he's just... bleh. Average at best, and actively unattractive in a few cases. I don't get it. At ALL. And it's not like I don't like brunettes, I certainly do. But... yeah, no. Those guys? Bleh, no.

Oh, and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Don't see it at all.

Lamar Mundane
06-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Kate Upton. Yes, she has enormous, seemingly real boobs, but beyond that she isn't up to Sports Illustrated Cover Model standards. Not that she's unpleasant to look at, but supermodel she's not. My standards were set as a youth by women such as Christy Brinkley, Elle McPherson, Kathy Ireland, and Paulina Porizkova. All these were legitimate supermodels who were a little more voluptuous than their peers so looked great in a bikini. Kate Upton looks great in a bikini, but will she ever be on the cover of Vogue?

Best Topics: iroh vs ozai do hamsters blink jeep lemon law conus vs oconus restore cedar chest french mayo helen hunt face hulu expiration dates bamboo viper vietnam hm road sign military fruit salad fantasy spiders imdb sucks guignol pronunciation btn acronym huawei u3900 driver karamojong penis enchirito commercial kendall oil history trugreen prices 2015 patton rommel branch water definition blow dart poison ammonia towel can eunuchs ejaculate pigeon killer food alternative to proactiv playmates doing hardcore korben dallas mother screaming coyote ff9 guide appalachian inbreeding is pepsi a clear liquid what did george washington sound like sterile water vs sodium chloride sally had a steamboat lyrics is twin peaks scary how many hard drives can a pc have double red cell donation side effects what do you call someone who cant smell college vs wide ruled garmin map update price it was red and yellow and green and brown killing moles with carbon monoxide short quick breaths while sleeping come on eileen meaning aggravation board game with cards 220 to 110 adapter home depot tracfone good or bad 4.3 miles in km over the counter glasses for distance vision fear and loathing in elko here come da judge can i buy prevident toothpaste why do pinheads have shaved heads blue shirt white collar name japanese cooking in front of you restaurant easiest masters programs to get into timmy fell down a well o with a vertical line through it hot spot on my leg my ears are plugged and ringing can you bring shaving cream in checked luggage smart roadster coupe for sale usa best way to remove scrotum hair what time does fedex stop delivering what does overdrive in a car do