PDA

View Full Version : Do you have gutter helmets?

FairyChatMom
06-30-2014, 12:14 PM
My spousal unit just spent a couple of hours cleaning our gutters out as I gathered the detritus he flung to the ground. We're getting way too old for this silliness and we're considering 2 alternatives - gutter helmets or paying someone else to clean our gutters. Our house is a ranch, with roughly 70' of straight gutters both front and back. A number of trees overhang parts of the house, so we get leaves and other gunk in the gutters.

We've seen gutter helmets demonstrated at home shows and they look to be pretty good, but a demo isn't real life. So I'm asking if anyone here has them and how well do they work? How expensive are they to have installed?

Thanks!

romansperson
06-30-2014, 12:19 PM
We have Leaf Guard (http://leafguard.com/)gutters. They are of course more expensive than the standard ones but they work perfectly - one less home maintenance thing to worry about.

JerrySTL
06-30-2014, 12:47 PM
We had gutter helmets installed early this Spring. We have a big maple tree in the back yard. It's 'helicopter' seeds would clog up the gutters. The gutter helmets did their job very well.

Now we just need to see how they will handle the leaves. They seem to work well on a neighbor's roof and he has a maple tree in his back yard.

I don't remember the cost as the wife paid for them, but probably much cheaper than me falling off the roof!

Q.N. Jones
06-30-2014, 12:50 PM
I haven't heard them called "gutter helmets," but we had a problem with some gutters getting clogged due to an overhanging tree. When we redid the siding, we had new gutters put in with screens over the top. Problem solved. Adding that option did not cost much more than regular gutters.

FairyChatMom
06-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Yeah, that falling off the roof thing would be bad. I especially don't like my husband to go up there because he's had 5 spinal surgeries in the last 10 year, and I really worry about him messing his back up again. At least our roof isn't too steep. And before anyone asks - I don't do roofs. I don't like unprotected heights, especially with slopes.

When we had these gutters installed 4 years ago, we opted for a system that was like a giant scotch brite pad that filled the gutters - the idea being that water would pass thru and debris would blow off. Well, today we tore it all out, as the pads were full of mud and roots and we had all kinds of stuff growing in the gutter just since last year when my husband was up there sweeping off the debris. So let this be a warning - don't get that kind of stuff - it doesn't work and in just 4 years, much of it was rotting away.

Voyager
06-30-2014, 01:05 PM
I have a one story house so most of my gutters are pretty accessible. I have long relatively thin screens which I cut to size and put over the gutters between the support rods. They are not perfect, but they make the cleaning job much easier. And it is a lot cheaper than new gutters.

tallcoldone
06-30-2014, 01:08 PM
We have Leafproof, similar to others mentioned already. Our yard is loaded with maple trees, and we go through 4 seasons: buds (mid-May), helicopters (early June), stems (that the helicopters grow from; late June) and leaves in the fall.

Wet buds and helicopters can clog small parts of the gap where the water is supposed to go. We have several valleys on our roof, and the shield at the bottom of the valley needs to be cleared or water will run around and off the gutter instead of getting down into it. I go up on the roof twice during the spring to clean things out, plus check on how the roof, chimney, etc. survived the winter. More of a nuisance than a big job, and I can do it when I get around to it, and it's not a big sloppy mess like cleaning the gutters before we got the helmet, and no emergencies when it's pouring rain.

My opinion - the "helmet" does its job pretty well, especial in leaf season which could be a tree-mendous pain in the arse. No gutter clogs in 9 years.

Green Bean
06-30-2014, 02:01 PM
At my old house, my really nice neighbors had a tree with feathery leaves that hung over my house and clogged the gutters. When my gutters clogged, the water would overflow and flood their patio. They would cut the tree back, but the houses were so close together that it didn't matter. It wasn't practical to take it down for a variety of reasons. It was a big pain, but they helped with the gutter maintenance on my house because it was their tree causing the problem.

Got the roof replaced, and LeafGuard gutters put on, and the problem was completely eliminated.

Procrustus
06-30-2014, 02:05 PM
the quote for leafguard, or something similar was almost $10,000. I could pay someone twice year for the rest of my life to clean out the gutters and still come out ahead.

Edward The Head
06-30-2014, 02:15 PM
I have something like that on my house, and for leaves and such it works just fine. However, a lot of gunk was still stuck between the slats and that was clogging it up as well. So the gutters would be clean, but nothing was going in to the gutters. I still clean mine out from time to time.

Magiver
06-30-2014, 02:26 PM
I have the cheapest "water adhesion" style gutter guard I could buy at a box hardware store. They work great. They slide under the roof shingles and into the gutter.

If you do this be aware of one very important thing, it will create a very long bird house. I had to make aluminum caps to fit the triangular opening (http://superiorgutterworx.com/site/wp-content/uploads/gutters.jpg) at the end of the gutters. Some of the more expensive brands of guards apparently have end caps (http://guttermanservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Gutter-KGuard.jpg) that fit their product.

I had to make mine out of aluminum and screw them in place because the squirrels had previously staked a claim on my attic and the little monsters were serious about breaking into the new vault.

FairyChatMom
06-30-2014, 02:32 PM
the quote for leafguard, or something similar was almost $10,000. I could pay someone twice year for the rest of my life to clean out the gutters and still come out ahead.
I was just looking at a complaint site about leafguard, and it mentioned the high price and the hard sell, among other things. I have a couple of appointments set up right now - one for a gutter helmet system quote and one for a gutter cleaning quote. We'll see how they shake out. I opted out of the company that said we had to both be here and the process would take about 90 minutes. I'm smelling hard sell there. I don't think a pro should need more than half an hour to take the measurements and tell us what it would cost - it's 4 straight sections to be covered. The gutters themselves are only 4 years old so they don't need to be replaced.

I do find it interesting that customers seem to have a range of experiences - or maybe it's just that folks who are extremely happy or extremely ticked off are the ones who post reviews.

filmore
06-30-2014, 02:36 PM
One thing I wonder about those gutter helmets--how much does it restrict water flowing into the gutter? Have you ever gone out in a heavy rain and verified that the water isn't just flowing over the front of the gutter and onto the ground?

August West
06-30-2014, 02:43 PM
It's not what you asked, but one of our previous neighbors had a ranch home and had the greatest approach to cleaning gutters. He fashioned a PVC pipe attachment to his leaf blower that had a 180 turn at the far end. He just walked along and blasted the crud out every once in a while.

FairyChatMom
06-30-2014, 02:57 PM
August West, that might work for part of our house, but in the back, the ground slopes away so that halfway over, it's a walk-out basement, so the roof is actually 2 stories up. My husband did try just walking along the roof with a leaf blower, but it didn't remove the wet, matted debris. And today's cleaning involved a lot of wet, matted debris. ick.

control-z
06-30-2014, 03:56 PM
I installed this type (http://nombach.com/images/products/gutters/gutter-leaf-relief-01.jpg) on my house gutters where needed. They sort of "click" onto the front lip of the gutter, and have a silicone-type gasket at the back where they touch the back of the gutter. They were easy to install except for a few places where my older gutters had been dented and weren't perfectly straight. They seem to work well, some junk still gets in but not much. During heavy rains I'm sure the water flows over them, but that's not a big deal to me because with so much water during a thunderstorm uncovered gutters will overflow too.

There seem to be dozens of types, I'd stay away from the ones that are a coarse wire mesh. They didn't seem to last well and let quite a bit of small stuff into the gutters. Whatever you get I'd suggest you get some extra because the type you see in Home Depot one week may be gone for good the next.

Green Bean
06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
the quote for leafguard, or something similar was almost $10,000. I could pay someone twice year for the rest of my life to clean out the gutters and still come out ahead.It's always a YMMV thing depending on the house, etc. In the case of my old house, the gutters needed cleaning more than 2x per year, I was doing a full gutter replacement anyway, the house was particularly tall, and those feathery leaves presented more than the usual gutter-cleaning challenges. Getting the gutter helmets was a no-brainer.

filmore
06-30-2014, 04:15 PM
During heavy rains I'm sure the water flows over them, but that's not a big deal to me because with so much water during a thunderstorm uncovered gutters will overflow too.

If the gutter is full of water it will overflow regardless. But I wonder if the helmet will cause the water to cascade off the front of the helmet rather than get in the gutter in the first place. During a heavy rain the speed of the water flowing off the roof might fling the water off the top of the helmet rather than flowing into the gutter.

johnpost
06-30-2014, 04:17 PM
knee and elbows pads too. i'm keeping my gutters safe.

what you have in terms of trees and rainfall might determine thee best solution. something that keeps all stuff out might not catch all the rain (which means you need some drainage).

Doctor Jackson
07-01-2014, 02:37 PM
We have pine trees all around our house. Pretty much nothing keeps pinestraw out of gutters. I got tired of cleaning them monthly and ended up taking them all down several years ago. Haven't had a single regret (OK, just one. A sharp edge of the gutter caught and cut a large hole in my favorite courduroy jeans. Stupid gutters.)

Jophiel
07-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I had a guy from Leafguard come out to look at my three bedroom ranch and got some insane quote of around $5,000. And, of course, he decided that my gutters were misaligned so they would have to do that as well or else they couldn't do the guards.

Anyway, I went with the Home Depot ones for 50 a foot and ninety minutes with my son helping clip them on. The Leafguard guy warned me that they would cause my house to explode or something but I'll take my chances. They do shed some water off the top in heavy rains but most of it goes through. With a couple large sugar maples in the front yard, the gutters are perpetually clogged up otherwise so I'll accept the little bit of runoff versus the previous overflow from jammed up downspouts.

Jophiel
07-01-2014, 03:19 PM
One thing I wonder about those gutter helmets--how much does it restrict water flowing into the gutter? Have you ever gone out in a heavy rain and verified that the water isn't just flowing over the front of the gutter and onto the ground?
The ones I have have a little lip at the end (imagine it like a little checkmark) which I assume is to help slow the run-off water and have it pool back through the mesh/slots.

We had a heavy storm last night and I actually did go outside to check. There was some water pouring over but the downspout itself was spewing a small torrent so I assume most of the water was finding its was in. Only part that really poured off was a concave corner by the front door where it's picking up water from both sides sort of funneling in. But that part has always had a lot of run-off and used to be consistently full of leaf/seed debris since everything settled there as well.

Joey P
07-01-2014, 04:00 PM
I installed this type (http://nombach.com/images/products/gutters/gutter-leaf-relief-01.jpg) on my house gutters where needed. They sort of "click" onto the front lip of the gutter, and have a silicone-type gasket at the back where they touch the back of the gutter. They were easy to install except for a few places where my older gutters had been dented and weren't perfectly straight. They seem to work well, some junk still gets in but not much. During heavy rains I'm sure the water flows over them, but that's not a big deal to me because with so much water during a thunderstorm uncovered gutters will overflow too.

Those are similar to what I have, but mine have a mesh (http://optea-referencement.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Diamond-micro-mesh-gutter-guards.jpg) over them, that'll probably come off at some point. I want to say the mesh on mine is on top, but I could be wrong. Either way, I do notice that when it rains heavily I get some overflowing at the corners, but that's fine if it means I don't have to clean my gutters 3 times a summer.

I will try to find something to close up those ends though. I figured that if anything got in there it would be so little it would just get washed down, but I didn't think about animals.

Dewey Finn
07-01-2014, 05:03 PM
It's not what you asked, but one of our previous neighbors had a ranch home and had the greatest approach to cleaning gutters. He fashioned a PVC pipe attachment to his leaf blower that had a 180 turn at the far end. He just walked along and blasted the crud out every once in a while.
Another option; the company that makes the Roomba vacuum cleaning robot also makes one to clean gutters (http://irobot.com/us/learn/home/looj.aspx).

Yllaria
07-01-2014, 06:10 PM
I came here to mention the roomba Looj (what kind of a name is that?) and I missed it by an hour and two minutes.

Has anyone tried one of these? I, unfortunately, don't have gutters or I'd volunteer to check it out.

jasg
07-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Another approach that I have seen is to fill the gutter with 3 or 4 inch drain pipe (http://t.homedepot.com/p/Advanced-Drainage-Systems-3-in-x-10-ft-Corex-Drain-Pipe-Solid-03540010/202522641/). Previous owner of our house did and it works well.

Cheap to try.

FairyChatMom
07-02-2014, 06:51 AM
I don't understand the use of the drain pipe - how does it work? Seems to me by putting that in the gutter, you may just as well remove the gutter altogether. I must be missing something.

And I'm aggravated. Yesterday I was stood up by the company that was supposed to give me an estimate for cleaning. I'm going to assume since it's a local company that they're fairly small and all of their people were working and unable to make it here. They're getting one more chance before they're off the list. Gutter Helmet guy is supposed to be here at 10 today. We'll see what he has to say, altho I suspect we won't be able to afford him.

Joey P
07-02-2014, 07:47 AM
I don't understand the use of the drain pipe - how does it work? Seems to me by putting that in the gutter, you may just as well remove the gutter altogether. I must be missing something.

That drain pipe/tile has small holes (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pgULqibs1Qk/TAW89RSx2gI/AAAAAAAABZg/GHP7m5iP7i4/s1600/IMG_0448.JPG) in it. The idea is that you feed it into your gutter and when it rains the water goes into the pipe but the debris doesn't.

I just wrote up an entire paragraph about why it's not going to work because I thought jasg said their neighbor's tried it, but I guess if it works it works.

FairyChatMom
07-02-2014, 07:54 AM
The link said it was a solid pipe, which is what confused me. But I still see holes getting clogged. Considering the gunk my husband dug out the other day, I can't imagine any system keeping all the debris from accumulating.

filmore
07-02-2014, 09:33 AM
That drain pipe/tile has small holes (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pgULqibs1Qk/TAW89RSx2gI/AAAAAAAABZg/GHP7m5iP7i4/s1600/IMG_0448.JPG) in it. The idea is that you feed it into your gutter and when it rains the water goes into the pipe but the debris doesn't.

I just wrote up an entire paragraph about why it's not going to work because I thought jasg said their neighbor's tried it, but I guess if it works it works.

It may work in some sense, but I think there would be long-term issues with having a drain pipe like that in the gutters. The holes are large enough to let in some debris, which will settle in the grooves and provide a nice compost for things to grow in. Depending on the size of the pipe, it could cause water to backflow under the shingles or splash against the fascia board. It would keep the large leaves out, but I think it will cause a larger problem eventually.

RTFirefly
07-02-2014, 12:28 PM
We had Thompson Creek (they're a local outfit, but have a pretty big presence in our area, FCM) install a gutter system ~4 years ago that has covers to keep the debris out. It cost around $2000 for 80 feet of gutter, and it's worked like a charm.

John Bredin
07-02-2014, 01:24 PM
I came here to mention the roomba Looj (what kind of a name is that?) and I missed it by an hour and two minutes.Presumably luge, a sled going down an open trough, with creative spelling for trademarkability.

jasg
07-02-2014, 01:46 PM
That drain pipe/tile has small holes (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pgULqibs1Qk/TAW89RSx2gI/AAAAAAAABZg/GHP7m5iP7i4/s1600/IMG_0448.JPG) in it. The idea is that you feed it into your gutter and when it rains the water goes into the pipe but the debris doesn't. More importantly, the grooves in the pipe channel the water around the pipe and into the gutter.

I just wrote up an entire paragraph about why it's not going to work because I thought jasg said their neighbor's tried it, but I guess if it works it works.We have only had the house for two years and it still works without cleaning. It keeps large debris & leaves out of the gutters, small stuff either washes through or builds up slowly. Time will tell but it is a winner so far.

FairyChatMom
07-02-2014, 02:24 PM
The sales guy from Gutter Helmet came here and did his spiel. I don't think he was happy that I didn't let him in the house - I met him in the driveway, and stayed out there while he measured and worked up an estimate. I really didn't do that as a ploy - I just didn't want to deal with the animals if he'd come into the house, but it worked out in my favor.

We have 178' of gutters - more than I'd thought - and with the "discounts" it would cost us $3755 if we send a deposit by Saturday. Otherwise, it'll be $4005 thru the end of the month. Less than I expected, I must say. However, we figure for that amount, we can have our gutters cleaned twice a year for 12 years. We may not be living here in 12 years, plus if we have the semi-annual cleaning, we don't have to shell out the entire amount in the next month, or however long it'd take them to have an install opening - he said they're about a month out right now. Naturally, he wanted an answer today, and he suggested I go talk to my husband right then. I told him we had other options to consider and we wouldn't be making a decision today. Since he was already outside and it was pretty hot, he didn't argue, except for pointing out twice that he'd driven 2 hours (an exaggeration based on where he'd come from) and that he wanted to get paid this week, as if that was my problem.

Had we looked into this when we first moved in, I think we'd have gotten the helmets without a second thought. But all things considered, I think we'll opt to write a check in the spring and in the fall.

Green Bean
07-02-2014, 03:21 PM
That hard sell would have been a deal-breaker for me, regardless of whether the product made sense for my situation.

Mooch
07-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Back when I had a land line my caller ID would show a missed call from Gutter Helmet almost every day for a few months. I kept thinking some poor old German guy named Helmet Gutter had the wrong number and was confused why he couldn't get a hold of anyone.

A few years later I was made aware of the company and felt like an idiot.

To stay on topic, when we bought the house it had these crappy screens over the gutters which managed to clog up just fine AND make it impossible to actually clean the gutters. I've since installed extra wide gutters and downspouts and I clean them by walking around the roof with a leaf blower a few times a year.

FairyChatMom
07-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Mooch - we tried the leaf blower, but unfortunately, the stuff in the gutters tended to stay wet and clumped, so my husband still had to scoop crap out. Salad tongs helped...

chiroptera
07-02-2014, 03:53 PM
I've been following this thread because I was considering a similar system but after reading of the hard sell plus the price :eek: I think I'll just continue cleaning mine out myself 2-3 times a year. Or paying the guy who mows my lawn $25 per pop. They'd make sense on a large or high house, but mine is small and I can reach all the gutters with a 6- or 8-foot stepladder.

Like Mooch, I've had the inexpensive wire mesh screens on a previous house. The maple helicopter seeds still got in there and the gutters still got clogged with debris over time. Plus they were much harder to clean out because...the screens were in the way! I'd go on the roof and blast them with a hose but generally: would not recommend.

Grestarian
07-03-2014, 01:46 AM
I looked out my 2nd storey window at the rain gutters for the 1st floor roof and considered buying a gutterclutterbuster attachment for my shop vac. Then I decided against it since I'm just renting and it's an option that the landlord wouldn't reimburse me for -- and I don't know if I'll need it once I buy my own place.

Anyway, if you guys have a shop vac (and they're pretty cheap now-a-days) you might consider buying or making such an attachment to be able to reach up from ground-level and suck the debris out of the gutters without risking a fall. Shop glasses and maybe a brimmed hat might be a good idea when you're doing the work, too.

--G!

shiftless
07-03-2014, 11:02 AM
How do the gutter helmets keep out maple helicopters and, once they are in there, how is it possible to clean them out? We have a wealth of maples, oaks and pine trees in our yard, so the gutter are under constant assault. When we moved in the gutter had screens on top. They were soon covered with a mat of vegitation and were impossible to clean so we took them down. I just can't picture how a product can catch all the water but reject everything else.

Don't helmeted gutters need cleaning eventually? Less often than open gutters, certainly, but it looks like covered gutters would be a pain to clean.

Jophiel
07-03-2014, 11:13 AM
How do the gutter helmets keep out maple helicopters and, once they are in there, how is it possible to clean them out?
Ours have largish holes which are then covered with a mesh. The holes provide water access to the mesh while keeping leaves out and the mesh keeps out the maple seeds and flowers/buds. I suppose some adventurous seeds might find their way in but I'd also expect them to get washed out by the water flow during a rain.

Should the gutters actually need cleaning, you can always unclip the guards. Mine are the cheap ones and I hear that they eventually become brittle from UV exposure and might not go back on without breaking. If so, they were inexpensive and replacing them will be a minor hassle compared to gutters clogged with debris that turn into silver maple Chia Pets after seed season.

FairyChatMom
07-03-2014, 12:06 PM
How do the gutter helmets keep out maple helicopters and, once they are in there, how is it possible to clean them out?

Don't helmeted gutters need cleaning eventually? Less often than open gutters, certainly, but it looks like covered gutters would be a pain to clean.
According to the sales guy, their system is designed so that leaves, helicopters, and all other debris is washed off the helmet while the water sheets around the bend due to surface tension and deposits in the gutter. This is specifically the "Gutter Helmet" brand. And he said if there's ever a clog or a problem, they come out and deal with it - part of the lifetime guarantee. I watched the promotional video where they showed water sprayed from a fire hose on the roof being sheeted away, but there was no debris, so I can't say that I've seen that part work.

I'm an engineer and I had to take a class in fluid dynamics (30+ years ago, so I don't remember everything) and nothing in the pitch or the literature set off my BS detector. I know that's not a ringing endorsement, but it was enough to make me consider the product. The main reason he lost the sale is that we're retired and taking $4K out of the bank just to keep our gutters clean isn't a wise move.

Dewey Finn
07-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Does the $4,000 include all new gutters or is that just for the gutter helmet? Because it's a lot for some sheet metal.

DCnDC
07-03-2014, 12:28 PM
We should. There's a huge oak tree next to (and over) the house, and at no point in the year is it not shedding something or other all over the house and yard. Catkins, acorns, berries, leaves, weak branches, it's never freakin' ending with that goddamn thing.

-

filmore
07-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I sense an opportunity for a drone-based gutter cleaning system

FairyChatMom
07-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Does the $4,000 include all new gutters or is that just for the gutter helmet? Because it's a lot for some sheet metal.
Just the helmet - our gutters were installed 4 years ago, so they didn't need to be replaced.

Dewey Finn
07-03-2014, 06:11 PM
You mentioned having seventy feet of straight gutters front and back, so if my math is correct, that comes to about $28 per linear foot. That's very expensive sheet metal.

fromanesco
12-30-2015, 11:37 AM
During heavy rain, water sheets over the top in torrents, leading to water infiltration into the cellar. This is a fearsome event because I know that in the morning I will vacuum gallons of water from the cellar. A "normal" rainfall is not a problem. So, I have to choose between cleaning the gutters and cleaning up the water. I am looking for a solution so I don't have to do either. Maybe a different brand of gutter protection will work. Any ideas? Fortunato from South Jersey.

FairyChatMom
12-30-2015, 12:00 PM
Interesting that this thread should show up today - we had our second gutter cleaning yesterday, so $210 out of pocket for the year. And as a bonus, they cleared the leaves off the deck and off the roof just to be nice! I was planning to clear the deck myself this weekend, so yay!

Anyway, at $200-ish per year (and I expect it'll go up along the way) we're looking at 20 years before we hit the $4K that was quoted - I seriously doubt we'll be in this house 20 years from now, but even if we are, I doubt that the helmets are guaranteed for that long. I think we made the right choice for us in this case.

CT_Damsel
12-30-2015, 02:25 PM
I had a new roof and gutters installed this past Spring and did not opt for any type of gutter guard system.

I have loads of trees that drop leaves, acorns and needles.

I cleaned them myself with my shop vac and a " Shop Vac Gutter Cleaning kit (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71muLnPQEhL._SL1500_.jpg)" from Amazon for only $26.99!

The force of the shop vac blowing gave quite and upper body workout; but I was able to do it when I wanted as opposed to when the Fall cleanup guy was available. I did it twice: after all the maple leaves dropped and again after the oaks dropped.

My house is one level so the two tubes that came with the vac and the two from the kit were enough.

When I was considering some type of gutter protection I found some inserts that fit in the gutters the look like " huge mascara brushes (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WqKuENTjL._SX450_.jpg)".:eek:

Tom Tildrum
12-30-2015, 04:33 PM
This thread was helpful to me this past fall. I turned down the gutter helmets and, for a quarter of the price, got new larger gutters installed, with screens on top. So far so good.

ftg
12-30-2015, 05:09 PM
I got flip up screens in sections. Did a few runs at first, eventually everything got covered.

We have a lot of big trees and ergo a lot of leaves. Take what most people consider a lot and go up a magnitude.

The stuff they used to show on This Old House and such wouldn't work. In one show you could actually see in a demo a leaf slide around the rim and into the gutter! How do you get the leaves out of those? Plus the deluges we get would overrun, especially with leaves nestled in at the edge of the gutter and roof.

Reasonably happy with my setup, although pine needles are still a bit of a problem (but a lot better than without).

Best Topics: car curb feelers smeer the queer che guevara pronounce brake rotors rust contact cold capsule fuck abc fnord definition medical dye blue nuns habits buy nitros oxide doctors lawyers husband forgets birthday minesweeper 8 celestial bride academicpursuits.us corvair rollover what are greenies hd modulator code 75 lemoncello shots tips for cashier bar rules pool kamel cigarettes catholic masturbate ipass on dashboard lifted truck accident blame canada song 0 fahrenheit patton nuts acetylene headlamps rotor rust elephant peanut lands end slipcovers dope porn shaws check cashing can i leave pizza out overnight how to write a check with 0 cents amazon 1 click gift card kramer ferrington acoustic electric guitar what does squee mean what if wallace became president examples of academic weaknesses valve stem caps stuck mass effect 2 digital deluxe cerberus key downton abbey william and daisy dung beetles for sale usa purpose of the national guard let's do this thing meme tall buildings are designed to sway in the wind male catheter removal side effects wir mussen die juden ausrotten clyde the orangutan story putting a plastic bag over your head glass see out but not in ncaa team rushing record iv fluids and blood pressure you and me baby ain t nothing but mammals yahoo sign in attempt prevented email how smart was newton when does darth vader find out luke is his son how does david blaine do magic sad walking away song from hulk only one road in canada i'm so fucking tired nissan 350z insurance for 17 year old