View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 AM
BANNED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Amazing View Post
Brown is the major villain of the novel. He's the one who corrupts Wyatt and gets him to betray his principles and become an art forger. How's he not the bad guy?
I don't know...he's just this art guy. Besides, I think it's Brown who has the bit about "originality is a device that in talented people use to impress the untainted, and protect themselves from talented people."

You got to root for Brown. Fine, maybe a Milton Satanish guy. It's been four years maybe five since I last read the novel, though, and there's a lot in there to remember for an old man, so don't beat me too hard, master.
Best Topics: british fries tiny tim scary watch espn commercials window won't close 190cc to hp serious enquiries wood microwave your worship canada van surname backwards hats sucker vs lollipop cat acne pop cocaine density titanium armor suit godzilla lobster entropy antonym famous swordsman stolen car title freshwater whales hippie hoodie name elrond agent smith offense means high altitude farts are violets blue paracord weight rating chelita translation home bowling allys red blue background powerful laxative orca plural live in servants spoiler html song begging does canned frosting go bad smith and barnes piano value why is my facial hair multicolored latex rubber tubing home depot what is left justified text who said there is no subconscious why is catcher in the rye a classic can you buy cyanide how did cain and abel have children cat's breath smells like death catholic school girls uniforms where is the broiler in an oven what is the end piece of a loaf of bread called bald guy with sideburns does snake b gone work face off season 3 episode 1 bury the hatchet origin can your masters be different from your bachelors does levaquin affect birth control sealing pvc pipe leaks baking a cake in a toaster oven tylenol for stomach cramps catalytic converter honda accord 1998 why was titanic so successful garam masala where to buy a fish has a head 9 long how much to tip for car wash what does thumbing your nose mean what are washers used for can you swallow chewable pills super sport vs sport 24 hour what does gary mean in japanese ford mustang key replacement cost first step is a doozy