View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
As for JC Penney's and other dept stores quality for price, I just last year threw away a pair of Stafford cordovan lace up wing tips (shoes) that I got for a job interview right after high school. I'm 50 now. I had them resoled a couple of times, but they kept a hard shine and looked great right up till I ripped the seams. I still have silk ties from Macy*s from the 80s (the style came back twice already!) that still look new, no stretching or fraying.

Not daily wear, mind you, but fairly well used.
Best Topics: 208v outlet hot chocolate water plural of raj royal doulton periwinkles animals shit passed his prime priests masturbate freon recycling mr.roboto lyrics distilling beer allstate background check forearm cyst blazing saddles handcart deadman fingers susan angelo nude pu stink burnt popcorn alemite oil additive pants slang costco cupcakes reviews gag names jek porkins quotes corvair rollover expired clindamycin ferret vs cat bonnaroo forum dziadziu pronunciation toast with honey crunchiest apples brite bore 3.4 l v6 how's tricks? drinking water heaters squishy foods lady golf balls vs mens how long does the smallpox vaccine last who pays for the repairs on holmes on homes why do bananas turn brown so fast is it possible to bite off your own tongue ck2 demesne too big no shirts no shoes no dice how to retract bid on ebay what does mr mojo risin mean ceiling fan light comes on then goes off what time is 8/7 central 30 000 mile service how to use the percent button on a calculator demi moore nude oui is david muir jewish what do you call a person who makes pizza hose stuck on outside spigot legal ruled vs college ruled paper 8 to the bar band toyota brakes replacement cost you love her but she loves him mark hall patton wife pros and cons of travel trailers best undercover boss moments pavers vs concrete patio can led lights burn out does the hand in water trick work sodium hydroxide vs potassium hydroxide out of area calls with no number how to convert a ceiling light to a plug in water valve won't turn difference between museum and gallery you rape em we scrape em amplified vs non amplified indoor antenna ran out of gas on freeway i can't snap my fingers