View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
Please do NOT say things like "arigatou gozaimashita" to store clerks; it's bizarre and unnatural. Don't even bother with "arigatou." A simple "doumou" will be precisely what you should say and what they will expect.
There are regional differences on this point. In Tokyo, it is indeed uncommon for customers to thank store clerks. In Kansai, though, it is considered polite and normal to say arigatou, or ookini.
Best Topics: pentagram summoning zyrtec itching ionic molecule lbc definition unflavored ice cream metallica message board caliper guide pins borderlands quotes zenni eye tenor songs pop blowjob standing yackle wicked wolverine brown suit bdsm names clever landscaping names charging basketball fasting for ultrasound hebrew phonetically keto heartburn moist county otc ambien deceptively complex grace vanderwaal annoying safeword examples lhm fluid western movie quote bleach vs ammonia ontario vs quebec gpc one sai fight scattergories answer sheet curing vampirism d&d can you pick up packages at the post office cat shaking tail but not spraying i'm okay in spanish do i need to keep old vehicle registrations how many pata devices on atx hydrogen peroxide in neti pot pizza hut drive thru near me how many points to fail driving test clorox disinfecting wipes on skin how to get the marble out of a ramune bottle what kind of oil to use for popcorn machine how many cups of popcorn in a microwave bag tommy gun violin case how to stop newspaper delivery can you buy alcohol with a gift card the more water i drink the thirstier i get loose skin inside mouth has anyone ever been tickled to death how old are you in 4th grade in america why do cats like being patted on the bum does alcohol and water mix animals with 4 knees how to access a deceased person's computer odor coming from bathroom sink protect carpet from office chair lighting your farts on fire 5&10 stores what is an els what do jetties do