View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovan View Post
In Kansai, though, it is considered polite and normal to say arigatou, or ookini.
Polite maybe, but Kansai is a very large region to attribute the usage of "Ookini" for "Thanks". Geishas in Gion for sure and pockets of shitamachi areas in Osaka perhaps, but even then it's used by the older generation and usually between customers and shops that are familiar with each other.
Best Topics: jeff dailey berzerk missed tollway illinois pancreatitis constipation flushing hair gorilla raping cliche adjective chainsaw fight spot motorcycle queen of corona moslem offensive ms hearts cheats alcatraz spanish meaning latter date nickelodeon name cop moustache pirate ship figurehead umpire and referee teenage wasteland movie smallest multivitamin pills buy nitrous detroit mile roads leaking struts sputtering sound pinch a loaf fourway flashers 5'5 guy bacardi carbohydrates sweet hard liquor worst tasting cereals ebay hdmi neosporin sunburn ntn trivia philistine insult how to ask for positive feedback on ebay songs that start sad and end happy paul benedict cause of death my house smells like old lady banking in canada for us citizens eggs over easy in spanish pj recipes with everclear rear shock replacement cost green desk lamp history do i need a permit to remodel my bathroom my dog keeps trying to throw up but nothing comes out 2003 ford focus key can incense set off smoke alarms how to clean a brush after lice how to setup a second router on verizon fios average cost of brake job at midas desmond dekker israelites lyrics lettuce gay bacon tomato vlc shuffle not random does bbq sauce go bad if left out your gayer than jokes same as it ever was meaning activate my discover card disney store cancel order ginger tea induce period how long does pepper last does a phd make you a dr hitler youth knife saving private ryan when do most states prefer to hold their primaries? what is eating my sunflowers lincoln navigator vs chevy tahoe what are booster packs steam how to initiate a threesome could i be a milf how to address a retired military officer in a letter how to reheat chicken wings