View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgain View Post
Real moonshine is 198 proof.
FYI, the maximum you'll get via fractional distillation should be around 192, if even that. Ethanol forms an azeotrope with water at around 95-96% by volume.

I don't know about real moonshine, but if they're actually getting 198 proof, there's some other stuff added to the liquor that can't be good for human consumption. The usual agent to get ultra pure ethanol is benzene, which definitely isn't good for drinking.
Best Topics: crash ending suspending water trick regent jarts french knight guys using tampons songs with crescendo liz katz boobpedia yoga business names kingsysyphus instagram t splice connector yellow above eyelids rent dope movie hannibal books santana im winning frederica bimmel brig prison cal drinking song dell reinstall pleasantville ending explained accordion france landscaping company names 7.5x54 ammo fingernails wont grow pacifier teen bearing stethoscope sike or psych dulcolax how long star wars hookah red pistachios wiki judge judy forum wishing for death nf 925 ring old ammo blew a seal 3d converter box dumb pollock's where can i cash a bad personal check how did caesar justify his actions i-dosing negative effects why dont piranhas eat each other netflix fringe out of order what kind of doctor does hernia surgery modern family three dinners led flashlight bulb types monty python joke that kills who pays for groomsmen suits blood pooling in feet after injury making peace with the establishment on truck for delivery fedex keep cats off leather furniture identical twin lesbian sex how to get the smell of weed out of your car dolly parton playboy pics pictures of baby coyote how to copy a key with soap can raisins go bad keep watching the skies bill warren how big is a grenade explosion bugs bunny dancing with fruit on his head mourning dove eggs not hatching why are chefs hats so tall do dentists prescribe painkillers for root canals heating pyrex on the stove food to bring when someone dies don't you believe it tom and jerry smuckers natural peanut butter refrigerate age of sail message board how does federal jury duty work crab dead man's fingers wiki what to do with ashes from fire pit how to heat sake gekkeikan