View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:24 PM
I've had some that tasted like wang-y Everclear, your basic (pshew!) White Lightning, but I've also had some that was more of a corn whiskey...a little lighter in color than Bourbon or Mash, more yellowy. That was fairly sippable once you had enough sips. Also, some not-so good Brandy.

All this was made by a friend's great uncle, who was in his 70s when I was a kid in the late 70s, so he probably had some experience back in the day. By that time, I think him and his fishing buddies just did it for something to do.
Best Topics: smelly pus lethal amperage te quero mucho maintenance income bovril powder drink pure ethanol king dons mash charles roland the headless trimming hosta flowers mattie rich hansens natural soda pepperoni salami curved katana enterprise claims bad grandpa nutsack turf accountant choad meaning alaskan accents football fanny packs two bachelor degrees installing lag bolts coke syrup tums vs pepcid pronounce principia dividing by percentages was agamemnon real margarita taste movie gor 700x35 bike tires 2nd kitchen can you smell vodka on breath why are there no monkeys in north america leather strap for sharpening razors burr in the saddle does tapatio go bad 100,000 mile tires home depot rat poison star trek enterprise season 3 does hot sauce need refrigeration cell phone proximity sensor best cheech and chong movie elmira from looney tunes sperm under microscope 400x my dog is blind should i put it to sleep strong enough for a man made for a woman slogan birthplace of the us navy meatloaf with tomato sauce gravy supernanny brittany and moriah how to remove hair from chair wheels advance notice or advanced notice are halogen bulbs hotter than incandescent motel 6 age limit ginger in a jar flying wheels motorcycle club florida how many soldiers died in vietnam from snake bites probability of a intersection b why do black people have an accent if it weren't for my horse hapkido vs krav maga eagle eyes sunglasses review why is my cat chewing on cords marble vs granite mortar and pestle sebaceous cyst on penile shaft picture