View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:28 PM
My great aunt had a still and drank her own shine until she died a few years ago at 102. She drank it in a rocks glass (hold the rocks) with a teaspoon of sugar and a twist of lemon. She drank three or four every evening.
I have no idea how she did it and managed to live that long.. By far the nastiest drink I've ever put in my mouth, like sweetened kerosene with a twist.
Just the thought makes me shiver and I tasted it 30 years ago.
Best Topics: charles galioto medieval bath acetone rubbing alcohol standing blow job fat elvis young girl mastubating green celery the onion submissions mack heath funniest cartoon hot journalists man wax face 1940 house randstad works traffic breaks metamucil overdose misanthropy reddit haplogroup h7 ashkenazi steve belt was agamemnon real skin freeze spray microwave malfunction ez pass placement ded bob jackie swanson naked 80s penthouse nick einhorn revealed superglue strength smart ass birthday libertarian opposite hamlet vs village prebubescent girls address phd does an expired id scan snow machine vs snowmobile how to bypass egr valve why do black people smell distance from eureka ca to portland or you can't catch me cause the rabbit done died old saloon piano music usps general delivery locations can plastic wrap go in the oven how long to knead dough in kitchenaid space shuttle columbia body parts chihuahua mix with great dane my girlfriend has huge boobs what kind of oil and vinegar for dressing lay some pipe urban dictionary jamie lee curtis hermaphodite blue man group pvc pipes it is not heresy and i will not recant ren and stimpy quotes opie name meaning and origin dog growling at leg male dog squatting to pee night court cast deaths is trident good for your teeth war hammer d&d volume of a starburst la totally awesome active ingredient how to remove paint mistakes from ceiling what happens if you use fabric softener when it says not to window air conditioner inside when you stand with only one of your feet on a weighing scale, the scale reading is gap between tile and tub draining pilonidal cyst at home