View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:36 PM
'The woodsman pushed the jug into the stranger's hands and then stepped back and aimed his gun at the frightened surveyor. "Take a drink," he commanded. The northerner gulped down a few swallows of fiery liquid. The Kentuckian took back the jug and handed his gun to the stranger. "Now," he insisted, "you make me take a drink!"

"Now hold that gun squar on me...It's the only way I can get the damned stuff down myself!"'

...Kentucky Bluegrass Country R. Gerald Alvey
Best Topics: soloflex bands breaking aaa sucks twins new logo homosexual coprophage twins hat logo stubborn tonsil stone relocating squirrels sae measurements goofballs drug roaches raid zack schlief ufa studios unconscious fetish rebecca pidgeon hot plumbers basin wrench borg enterprise 7.5x54 french vodoo books define conus draw tippy ambulance light meanings sublimes dalmation monocle sale maaco paint papaya flavor puns about rocks insinkerator drain seaview submarine occasional irregularity starbound tvtropes rounders definition 10mg percocet high can hyenas breed with dogs so it is written so it shall be done bible how to take stitches out yourself is frankie an imaginary friend why did the little piggy go to the market board game like taboo available to cover items posting on deadliest warrior episode list watch that last step it's a doozy rear shocks replacement cost can you mix engine oils can you cross out on a check bartending jobs nyc no experience needed they might be giants (film) glasses scratch repair walmart putting chocolate in coffee what color goes with orange brick dog trying to vomit 50 square foot room mometamax over the counter removing spray paint from concrete beard grows thicker on one side moo i'm a goat penske vs uhaul vs budget speeding ticket wisconsin what are my options why is furniture so expensive music to kill yourself to digital photo viewer keychain software download free why do they kill horses when they break a leg fedex estimated time of delivery chase banks with coin counters how hard is it to get into medical school pronounce deus ex machina