View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Every last one of the cereal mascots. They all hang around kids proferring sweets. Many of them are known to be liars or have mental illnesses. I particularly don't trust that goddamned Cap'n Crunch. When I was a kid in the 60's and early 70's the molesting SOB regularly put to sea in a ship crewed by nothing but kids. Was there a Mrs. Crunch? No. The only other adult around was the equally skeevy Jean LaFoot...a goddamned pirate! We all know about pirates and their sodomy, too.
Best Topics: turbotax message boards oldest christian hymn win ring toss kill bill feminism women with overbites zeppelin wwii artificial watermelon flavor chernobyl meaning cost of orthotics dipsticks omaha memory saver car programmable thermostat boiler ottawa senators mascot navy coffee curry replacement battle royale ending reddit ibuypower wilco slang balding buzzcut isis motivation beechnut chewing tobacco red camel cigarettes ford spare keys social justice bullshit most efficient machines helicopter top speed manhunter imdb kirsten powers nude cool cabin names funny rpg names pentecostal jean skirts rayon washing average cost of euthanizing a cat does mail arrive on saturday can vpn traffic be monitored i stepped on a nail and my foot is swollen dr adrian rogers profound little paragraph how to get wrinkles out of paper without an iron tivo hack no subscription weight of spinet piano what does a capital g look like in cursive plax before and after how to keep pizza warm in oven how long can a closet rod be without support jump on a grenade why vitamins make you nauseous swtor password reset no email do obituaries mention the cause of death man made lake in minnesota engine light on ford focus keep phone cool in car how long does exterior paint need to dry before rain punta in spanish means what is asian fusion phil spectre wall of sound see teeth through gums why is the pound stronger than the dollar lr44 vs 357 battery can t sleep on back how to iv heroin best liquor to mix with dr pepper geek squad car stereo installation prices advice from singer sewing manual 1949 can a man with no testicles get a hard on how much water would it take to cover the earth mexican workers home depot working second shift when to sleep