View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
All of the Wiggles.

And don't get me started on Captain Feathersword.
Best Topics: songs about restaurants rolls of nickels arduous etymology kambo wiki us president phd iguana blood mermaid manatees two scales simultaneously charlie 70s show raquel welch nipples what is disemboweling cornquistos snack loki dogma new birthmarks isopropyl vs ethyl d2 skullders spanish irish battle axe weight corpse flower pics alcohol and ephedrine alternator amps hawkman mask graphic equalizer wallpaper cancel cashier's check thermostat lockbox farting fish wedo spanish motor flush walmart westerns soundtracks pet slavery rubber match meaning frost light bulb mercedes sucks septic shock amputation ph isopropyl alcohol what is a pregnant goldfish called going to the movies with friends sit ups without holding feet where is the best place to buy vitamins online z pack for acne was mary poppins a witch campho phenique canker sores law and order svu avatar mexican at home depot why do chips go stale why is loitering illegal can i wear jeans to ruth chris steakhouse how to dry mount a poster how to deep throat a man how long does exterior paint take to dry how long does water stay in the stomach may we contact this employer say no karen leigh rietz daughter of robert reed glass top vs coil range why do some jalapenos turn red what city was hill street blues based on how to take off anti theft on clothes can i make quiche ahead of time boy stripped by girls how long does it take to knit a pair of socks how long does it take for alcohol tolerance to go down does marijuana lose potency over time postal mail carrier hours left pizza out overnight is it still good brooks t. moore cost to install chimney liner vintage rolling stones magazines