View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 03:22 PM
BANNED
Archer episode 'Vision Quest' - The ending!?

Being a huge fan of the show I'm little embarrassed to admit this but: I just got around to watching the episode Vision Quest on my TiVo. Great as usual, but I don't quite get the ending. Specifically:

SPOILER:
When Ray has his hand stuck out of the elevator door and is finally able to get a cell signal they tell him to call Mallory (i.e. Archer's mother). Sterling immediately yells, "No!", and when Ray calls her number the emergency phone in the elevator rings. Everyone pauses, then turns suspiciously to Archer, who says, "I'm not here", then Cyril answers it and its one of Archer's annoying, elaborate VM messages mockingly pretending to be an elevator repair company (i.e. "Are you tired of always being stuck in elevators?" etc.) Then they all attack Archer.

I can't wrap my head around this. According to Mallory it wasn't an elaborate team-building exercise like they thought, so why did her phone number get forwarded to the elevator's phone? And why did it play that VM of Archer's?
Best Topics: dope shower curtains wasp swatter negro crayon leaning bookshelf ikea tramadol message board mash winchester bullet sonic boom raccoon pecker chinese restaurant music clock running fast bands like cake 1800 funny numbers charlie sheen workout mythbusters salaries cat eating bread pathfinder tiny hut unabridged les miserables casting blowjob does alcohol sanitize hunyak chicago slipped a mickey agravados number english spin being obtuse strip magic hard cider yeast allstate car rental denver bronco chant demagnetized credit card man ballerina police mustache watch with rubies purple egg test ziploc microwave safe traci i love you imdb 1st grade talent show ideas what kind of vinegar does subway use on their sandwiches what does bleeding out feel like did darth vader want to kill the emperor period hasnt come on birth control pirates of the caribbean davy jones heart glue that works on rubber what would happen if a man took plan b can minors buy cooking wine buddhist monks martial arts home depot pressure treated lumber pricing automatic car starters best buy oak leaf in fall can you buy a concept car where to buy emergenc when did barcodes come into use universal life church doctorate animal that breathes fire curdled milk bad for you read xmen comics online how to reduce garlic flavor what does barb wire tattoo mean is saying crap a bad word fed ex 2 day political science degree worthless how to make a polyester shirt bigger how accurate is the find my iphone app my wife wont give me oral passing on the right is allowed on a another word for stepmother how do clown cars work why was japan able to catch up so quickly with western industrialization can't add money to paypal