View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Wow, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was baffled by this one. I watched that episode a few cocktails into the evening, so I assumed I missed something.

Struck me as a somewhat shoddy episode all around, honestly; bottle episodes usually only work when they use the space to deep dive into the characters' personalities, but, well, this was just a bunch of usual Archer gags without an actual story.
Best Topics: windshield wipers skipping raymond reddington hats dental irrigation necessary rare cigarettes alumnus vs alumnae pod schools extra spell 3.5 hello sir madam anyperk cost father mulcahy jocularity nhyt message board pharmacy symbol rx masses are asses cashew poison french cafe art vaporizers nyc uncooked steak xylophone tab swine herder no mas translate rally scoring volleyball showering with sunburn animes with catgirls oh snap definition gal dukat french stop sign jump his bones popeye lyric les miserables unabridged sirius xm commercials stab yourself mereon matrix odem medo rockford turn seanbaby sims buy monicle why does my ceiling fan turn on by itself what is uniqua from the backyardigans supposed to be clear pvc pipe lowes taotao 50cc scooter oil type olympic swimming pool size open water 2 ending explanation does home depot cut plywood for you judy garland vocal range toaster in the bath non-tomato ketchup can a goose hurt you how to fix a neon sign is under the table illegal solo savage whale shark how to thicken up spaghetti sauce lowest jeopardy score ever why does the house has 435 members codeine cough syrup otc why do your balls sag penn and teller bullshit gun control custer was a pussy can you smell vodka on someone's breath toyota camry front strut replacement cost can declawed cats still catch mice larry daryl and daryl suite judy blue eyes spanish lyrics when to capitalize navy your drunk your drunk you silly old fool the farmer in the dell meaning i drink 2 liters of soda a day anti icky poo vs nature's miracle joke over the head