View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Today I was daydreaming about how maybe I could go to the Golden Corral for breakfast on Monday. I'm thinking unlimited cheesy grits and sausage would be a perfect way to commemorate both the presidents and me having the day off from work.

</shameful confession>
Best Topics: walmart molasses timestamp email masturbating with lube mortgage buyout calculator good luck hunting gaps in eyebrows tootsie roll star krispy kreme sucks utonagan wiki mirena stops period tequila allergy atkins alcohol sinjin hawke airwolf opposable fingers gifts for mistress raining while sunny classic rivals benadryl pain relief penguin pushes sugar tits addressing a phd ethernet port replacement yahoo comics tarantula bite dog buddha ears xxx movie theatres ebay maximum bid severus snape sexy omegle masturbate reporting cash income pronouncing nguyen people waving to each other sick after tetanus shot what is a tongue piercing used for lifespan of cricket in a house what to do with helmet when parked jobs with a bachelor's degree in anything what happens if you swallow a needle do wolves have dew claws are canada goose jackets worth it pinto beans without meat what happens if you eat shit when do you stop being a kid wide neck steel string acoustic guitar novels based on the bible hood air deflector worth it what does cited mean in law cheapest way to bury someone how to thicken rice pudding kitchen nightmares best episodes subaru forester leaking oil nitrous oxide gas for sale order thanksgiving dinner kroger can you fly with a ruptured eardrum highest paid soap opera actors soap safe for cats end an ebay auction early how to wear baggy sweatpants why do golf commentators whisper what to serve with angel food cake lyrics to star wars theme song