View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstro View Post
Today I was daydreaming about how maybe I could go to the Golden Corral for breakfast on Monday. I'm thinking unlimited cheesy grits and sausage would be a perfect way to commemorate both the presidents and me having the day off from work.

</shameful confession>
We go sometimes for breakfast on Sundays. They actually cook a decent piece of steak to go with your eggs. I think it may vary wildly though as there's one near my sister and when I mentioned GC to her, she was disgusted. I read reviews on the one near her and they're uniformly negative. The one near me is much better. I've never found it dirty and seen them throw away entire trays of food on the suspicion that someone might have reached into it or dropped a sausage and put it back in. The Old Country Buffet near us was much worse but they've since gone out of business.

It's especially nice because we've been eating with a baby the last 15 months and so being able to go in, eat and leave at our leisure is great, same with not letting your food get cold as you tend to the critter.

I've seen the fountain thingie but never paid it much mind since I was eating breakfast. Never seen kids sticking random objects or appendages into it.
Best Topics: popping boyfriends pimples john cadogan detroit lion jokes torn uretha doan's kidney pills its hotter than dlr license plates stapling paper lactation reddit devil's pool deaths sap closed captioning austrian navy el guero translation flannel undershirt dealer tag constipation reddit kerosene heater efficiency quick draw cowboy goat cheese taste fluke 77 bn does steam sanitize microwave ziploc europe origin fuck mcafee 13.1 bumper sticker childfund percentage sailor's cap dilaudid prices snort benedryl barton fink painting is super glue toxic 600 pound woman naked what font do typewriters use one bright day in the middle of the night full poem worst zoos in the us kitchen aid dish rack costco what to do when mechanic doesn't fix problem duck in spanish language what goes well with chicken parmesan how to make fake gray hair open a can of whoopass american frozen foods prices grooved pavement motorcycle sign meaning read xmen comic online list of famous trios car shudders when accelerating from stop what is a panini grill why is my foot skin peeling off does xanax show up on a dot drug test suicide by stabbing yourself in the stomach can you dna test poop how does dp feel grow your own cocoa plant can a for profit accept donations if i shave my head will it grow back do i lose my pension if i get fired 7 for all mankind jeans reviews download audible books to pc in your eyes peter gabriel meaning how to tell if quiche is done difference between mass and tumor why do banks hold checks for 7 days ibuprofen or aleve for toothache