View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slithy Tove View Post
So I guess putting your penis in it is out of the question?
Only if you leave a really nice tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaamika View Post
You remind me of when we went out with my brother and sister in law and their kids. We were at a kid-friendly restaurant, and they brought over mozzeralla sticks and the marinara sauce. Great!...except before I could get any the kids were dipping their sticks in the sauce, eating it, and dipping again. And again. And then wiping their noses. And whatever else. Parents didn't even notice.
Wait, so I want a ruling on this-- suppose I'm eating mozzarella sticks and dipping them in marinara, as you suggest, and I begin by dipping a stick and biting off the bottom half. Then I flip it over, hold it by the bitten end, and dip the unbitten end back in the marinara. At no point has a part of the cheese stick with my bite marks touched the marinara. Are my hands intrinsically germy enough that that merely dunking a part of the stick that I've handled is contaminating? Or is this an acceptable culinary practice (at least at my next party, if not a state dinner)?
Best Topics: number 9 coal removed toenail garcon in french fuck face card mad cow jokes upack pod postum coffee linear tracking turntables animal blood transfusions ww1 paratroopers us constitution books temazepam and alcohol paper trained soap in hair second party sale lemon curry old school cigarettes dachshund fighting badger stink bomb recipes pissing cat vorlon without suit guy boxers inflatable breast implants remove shoe polish microwave making noise got junk pickup melisma example pee shiver rush hour chicago few vs several dishwashers hands dingy towels r'lyeh cthulhu nguyen pronounced why did frank leave mash times new roman 11 or 12 wax bags for dope how to tell if outlet is grounded butter on a pop tart how to microwave french fries? cherry bomb lyrics john mellencamp how does a zippo work gas stove smells like gas when cooking can you roll up sleeves business casual songs for home movies where do tonsil stones hide have you hugged your kid today are clorox wipes safe on skin cost of chimney liner wild turkey vs maker's mark have reeses cups gotten smaller hollow dark souls 2 what to do if you receive someone else's mail is a corn dog a sandwich move me onto any black square how to pronounce wheelbarrow fold like a cheap suit what does a logger do is mixing bleach and urine dangerous driving to south america what sentence has all the letters of the alphabet what temperature does bone melt what to make with flour and eggs how long can hotdogs stay at room temperature bank of america temporary checks