Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
#101
Old 01-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY but not NYC
Posts: 29,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
Proof? None. Evidence? Plenty.

-No news articles of her death (ok, internet porn star, but lesser "celebs" have gotten death notices)
-People on other websites have searched for auto fatalities around here on the day she was supposed to have died, and found none that could have been her.
-Steve Lightspeed is apparently well-known for these kinds of antics
-Her web traffic has increased (shown by a link in this thread) (evidence of the conspiracy, not that her heart is beating)

I actually agree that the Twitter page smells fake as hell, however.
How do we know there have been no news articles of her death? You're assuming that we know her real name, when that is one of the things we're not sure about. There have been no articles about her denying the story either. Absence of evidence or negative evidence is legitimate, but you have to look at it both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerInNJ View Post
Well ... she is on Facebook with a current pic. Her hair is longer, she's (fully) dressed in casual attire, and overall looks age appropriate (early to mid 20's). Since all her ASU friends are not weeping over her death, I vote for alive and kicking.
Again, how do we know this is really her? And what is a current pic? Is is dated after her death? If she died a week ago, then having a picture that is merely two weeks old would be meaningless to the issue.

Remember I am not saying that she is alive or not or that this is a hoax or not. I'm saying that we have no good evidence for making any claims or comments either way despite all the people jumping to conclusions.

You can vote any way you want, and your can have any opinion you want. My point is that if this were any matter heavier than an internet kerfluffle that nobody has any stake in, you would be extremely foolish to use this level of evidence. It remains an example of believing what you want to believe despite rather than because of the facts.

That could all change tomorrow, of course. Facts could emerge at any moment. But they haven't yet.
#102
Old 01-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Under a pile of books
Posts: 6,388
Is Lightspeed known for 'antics like these'? I recall seeing some of his rants getting upped to the 'best-of-USENET' groups a few times back in the day. They were impressive tirades but justified as they were mostly replies to people who couldn't understand why he would charge money for the images he took instead of giving them to an ungrateful public for free. Most of the replies calling him names seemed to be of the petty sort.
#103
Old 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 16,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
My point is that if this were any matter heavier than an internet kerfluffle that nobody has any stake in, you would be extremely foolish to use this level of evidence.
But it's not heavier and no one is being extremely foolish - other perhaps than you who insists on making a mountain out of a molehill regarding this issue. There is evidence that her name is Tammy Saris. Several people who knew her when she was in high school have said so. These comments have shown up on a variety of forums at different times. They haven't been particularly strident and most of them amount to nothing more than "Hey, I knew that chick in high school. Her real name is Tammy and she went to such-and-so high school in such-and-so town." One guy posted a photo which I linked to that shows a yearbook photo of her in uniform on the school's softball team with the name "T. Saris" in the list of the kids' names below. So in my opinion that is fairly good though not absolutely conclusive evidence that her real name is Tammy Saris.

Then, no police reports or newspaper obituaries have been found on the internet regarding the death of anyone by the name of Tammy Saris. No mention can be found by current day friends talking about her current life, how she felt about her former porn career or how much they'll miss her. Etc., etc., etc. So I think it's not unreasonable to at least suspect fairly strongly that this girl's real name is Tammy Saris and that she has not died recently in an automobile accident. Plus numerous comments can be found saying that Steve Jones and Lightspeed have done this kind of thing before.

I haven't seen very many if any people in this thread coming to absolute conclusions about anything. And like you said, this is not a particularly consequential matter anyway, so why the worry that whatever suppositions we might make here would constitute extreme foolishness if the matter was of greater consequence? It isn't, so we aren't.

You wouldn't perchance have anything to do with this girl or Lightspeed Media in off-board life, would you? You seem awfully intense about this issue, especially when you consider the fact that this forum is intended mostly for people to just shoot the shit about show business and is not Great Debates.

Last edited by Starving Artist; 01-06-2011 at 03:58 PM.
#104
Old 01-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Northampton, MA, USA
Posts: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Turnip View Post
Man, you nailed it. Why, just the other day I picked up a cowboy on a Manhattan streetcorner, took him home and gave him the time of his life, and he had the NERVE to ask ME for money! Can you IMAGINE?
I thought we settled this. It was PERFORMANCE ART, the cowboy outfit was IRONIC, and that incidentally, that $50 was counterfeit!

--
Still better than my last job . . .
#105
Old 01-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY but not NYC
Posts: 29,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
You wouldn't perchance have anything to do with this girl or Lightspeed Media in off-board life, would you? You seem awfully intense about this issue, especially when you consider the fact that this forum is intended mostly for people to just shoot the shit about show business and is not Great Debates.
Evidence is evidence. Conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories. This issue is about one thing and one thing only: knowing how to think.

Most people can't think. They don't even want to think. That's the most serious problem in our society. It's at the base of every problem and our not being able to even discuss the problems with any sense. Intense about that? Yeah, I hope so.

It's hard to teach people to think about the global economy. The problem is too big to understand. A small kerfluffle like this is perfect. You can fillet every statement and show why it works or is nonsense. It's similar to The alleged Streisand porno thread. People are arguing back and forth based on 30-year-old frat memories about whether the woman in the photo looked like Streisand. Nobody thought to figure out what the right question to ask was. The right question was not, what did Barbra Streisand look like when she was famous, but, what did Barbra Streisand look like in the period when the porn loop was made? Turns out she had short hair from 1959 to 1961. The woman in the loop? A quick Google shows she had long hair. Knowing how to think always works, for any issue large or small.

Not knowing how to think leads to the kind of statement like the one of yours I quoted. I know which side I want to be on.
#106
Old 01-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 16,249
I don't suppose it occured to you that the woman in the porn loop might have been Barbra in a wig?

Seems to me cognizance of that might be a better way to think.

Look. You're making way too big a deal over this. No one is claiming it as undisputed truth that Tawnee Stone's real name is Tammy Saris. No one is claiming as undisputed truth that Tawnee Stone under whatever her real name is, is alive And no one is claiming as undisputed truth that Steve Jones is lying about her death as a marketing ploy.

But at this juncture, and based upon the available evidence (or lack of evidence one would expect but which isn't there), it's certainly not unreasonable to have the suspicions that people have expressed in this thread.

And before you decide you are an authority on how people should think, perhaps you should recall this post, in which you were corrected about an erroneous assumption you had made about the author of a book on Hugh Hefner, which you made despite the fact that the correct information is available not only in print but online. Typically (at least by my observation) you never returned to acknowledge that you were wrong. So, where was your wonderful knowledge of how people should think when you arrived at that wrongful supposition.

And why didn't you come back to thank me for giving you the right information so that you could think about it correctly from then on?
#107
Old 01-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY but not NYC
Posts: 29,361
Really, man? You really want to go into peoples' behaviors in other threads? Really? You want to get into your reputation? Really? You want me to list all the times your thinking processes have gotten you pitted?

I didn't do that. I didn't go near that. I didn't go outside this thread at all. I merely called you on an egregious comment about me similar in tone to the one in this very thread that Fried Dough Ho got pitted for.

Think about it.

Oh, darn. Wrong thing to say, wasn't it?
#108
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 16,249
It's not about people's behavior in other threads (and I couldn't care less what you do about my posting history). It's about you assailing the rest of us for behavior that you're guilty of yourself. You clomp around here issuing your lordly proclamations about this thing and that, carrying on now about how no one in the country knows how to think properly (save yourself, that is), and screeching that we're making assumptions not based on fact.

You've completely derailed this thread by presuming to tell the rest of us how we ought to think, going so far even as to assail the thinking of everyone in society as a whole.

So, seeing as how we're talking about everyone else everywhere, it never occured to me that the discussion here was to be limited only to things said in this thread. I went outside the thread in order to illustrate that you, contrary to your own fabulously inflated opinion, are no better than the rest of us poor schmucks and that you're certainly in no postion to be derailing the thread and lecturing the rest of us on how we ought to be thinking in order to avoid making the very same false assumptions that you make yourself.

If pointing that out sends you into fits of apoplexy, all I can say is that it's not entirely unexpected.

Last edited by Starving Artist; 01-06-2011 at 10:20 PM.
#109
Old 01-07-2011, 04:17 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 15,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
Evidence is evidence. Conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories. This issue is about one thing and one thing only: knowing how to think.
Did this news, or did it not, affect the traffic going to Tawnee Stone's website?

The answer (which you know) is that yes it did. We'll never know if it was a hoax of not unless Lightspeed Jones ever admits where he heard this rumor. And since he's the only one to post about it, common sense points to him making it up. But the evidence clearly shows that this was a good thing, businesswise, for him. He profited directly from a single post on a single message board. So there's no way you can spin it (not even by invoking the sheeple defense!) to alter that reality.

Last edited by Justin_Bailey; 01-07-2011 at 04:18 AM.
#110
Old 01-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
Tawnee stone is dead! Tawnee stone is just an imaginary porno girl created by Steve of lightspeed, that got fused in the viewers minds. She is dead as there has been no more new pics of her for around 5 years now. So she's obviously dead and steve is tryin to make money out of it.

[[MOD EDIT]] I know her, her husband and her friends. She's no more a porn chick, shes following a successful and decent career [[EDITED]] I've talked to her about her porn career and she doesnt really hesistate to talk about it, she told it was for makin money for her college and living and she did it from 2001 to 2005. She is a very good person who has great values for life now and lives a happy life.

Last edited by Marley23; 01-10-2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: removed personal information
#111
Old 01-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Where the wild roses grow
Posts: 23,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonictom View Post
I know her, her husband and her friends.
Forgive me if I don't take your word for it, but can you offer any evidence of either you knowing her, or at the least that she was not killed in the claimed recent car accident?
#112
Old 01-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Where the wild roses grow
Posts: 23,508
Ah. Never mind, it seems was LYING.

Last edited by Ellen Cherry; 01-10-2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Spoiler tag for NSFW link.
#113
Old 01-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Where the wild roses grow
Posts: 23,508
Oops, that link was NSFW.
#114
Old 01-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
@GuanoLad... i could show u some pics of her and her husband. some of her wedding pics, i clicked (i was invited for her wedding in chicago in 2009 ).. and pics of her in some parties which i was also attended.. i couldnt give any of her personal infos like her address or phone nos or stuff like that ..

Last edited by demonictom; 01-10-2011 at 01:46 AM.
#115
Old 01-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 16,249
demonictom, I'm going to assume that you're on the up and up and not perhaps a board member out to prove to us all how gullible we are.

Tammy seems to live a pretty open life and her real name and the general area where she lives seems to be common knowledge in certain circles. I would think therefore that she'd have considerable problems with stalkers, given the search-for-pay sites that exist these days and such. Does she have trouble keeping her private life private and living a safe and normal life? And what impact does her notoriety have on her working life?

Another thing I'm curious about is whether "Saris" is her maiden name or her married name? It would seem that Saris is the name she goes by (you use it, for example), and some of the people in internet forums who claim to have known her in high school say that Saris was her name then. So if Saris is indeed her maiden name I'm curious to know why she still goes by it, since would seem that continuing to go by such a well known name in porn circles would make it hard for her to keep her life private and herself unaccosted.

Last edited by Starving Artist; 01-10-2011 at 03:01 AM.
#116
Old 01-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
@ Starving Artist, Tammy lives an open and happy life with her husband and her friends. She has had problems with stalkes alot of times, like she had to quit her [[EDITED]] as she was getting lots of phone calls and stuff from stalkers she said.. but it doesnt really hamper her from having a social open life. Whenever i met her, she was so cheerful and smiling in parties and stuff like that.. well she did have some problems from crazy stalkers but she seems getting over it and live a happy life...

About her name, [[EDITED]]. He was always supportive to her choice and she made good money out of her porn career. She did only softcore except one that was with him.. and she quit in 2005 [[EDITED]]. i'm giving you the below link so that you guys know i aint lying It is about her contract renewal dispute with lightspeed happened in 2005, she didnt renew the contract with Steve jones of lightspeed and quit porn completely.

http://ynot.com/modules.php?op=m...ticle&sid=9171
(if the link doesnt open, google "YNOT - Lightspeed Media in Contract Renewal Dispute with Top Model")

Well, that was the end of her porn career and begining of a new life . I dont know how many of her friends know she was doing porn before, anyways she is on a new track of life away from porn. shes not very hesitated to talk about her past. She once told me she left her home and parents and moved to Arizona and so she needed some high paying job that could help her with the tuition costs and a living. She made it, [[EDITED]] quit porn, got married and she's still ALIVE and live a happy life.

Last edited by Marley23; 01-10-2011 at 08:20 AM. Reason: removed personal information
#117
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM
I Am the One Who Bans
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 78,234
Moderating

Welcome to the board, demonictom. I'm sure you mean well, but I don't think sharing that much personal information about "Tawnee" is a good idea. As you say, she's retired from porn and not in the public eye anymore. So I've deleted some of the specifics from your posts about her.
#118
Old 01-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley23 View Post
Welcome to the board, demonictom. I'm sure you mean well, but I don't think sharing that much personal information about "Tawnee" is a good idea. As you say, she's retired from porn and not in the public eye anymore. So I've deleted some of the specifics from your posts about her.
Thats absolutely okay Marley23. i really didnt mean to disclose her personal infos, i was just sayin what she really is and how her life goes now, and also to state that i wasn't lieing
#119
Old 01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 16,249
Thank you for your answers, demonictom. Natuarally I'm even more curious about the items that were deleted, but it's probably their deletion that makes them extra interesting. Upstanding and non-stalking type person that I am , I know that I would never have misused the information but someone else might. Plus I imagine there are board liability issues to consider. Anyway, thanks again for the informative answer. I'm glad to hear she's alive and doing well.

The link regarding her contract dispute was interesting too.
#120
Old 01-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
Thank you for your answers, demonictom. Natuarally I'm even more curious about the items that were deleted, but it's probably their deletion that makes them extra interesting. Upstanding and non-stalking type person that I am , I know that I would never have misused the information but someone else might. Plus I imagine there are board liability issues to consider. Anyway, thanks again for the informative answer. I'm glad to hear she's alive and doing well.

The link regarding her contract dispute was interesting too.
I'm sorry dude .. Well, its good they edited it, even i was thinkin about deletin that personal info part.. cause i put so much of infos that might help creepy stalkers (not you ) out ther.. Anyways shes alive and good ..
#121
Old 01-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 1
I'm glad to know Tawnee is alive, well and happy. I'm not blame her because she entered in the porno world, on the contrary. What she did was only to pay he studies and achieve her independence. It was only a work. I don't know her personally but I feel she is a great person. Please tell her I really wish her all the happiness in the world with her husband and friends. I would like very, very much to meet her personally but I know it's not possible.

Last edited by Petter888; 01-13-2011 at 08:08 AM.
#122
Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6
@Petter888 Yes, She is alive and indeed a great person. She did porn only to support herself financially for her studies. and she did not do any serious porn like hardcore stuffs or DVDs or anything.. shes quit porn like 5 years ago and shes no more a porn star.. just like you said, lets forget what she was in the past and appreciate what she has become now and wish her the best.. .. i met her and her husband two days back and had a chat.. im sorry i cant convey her fans messages .. but i can tell you she's happy of her life now . so this would be the end of this topic i think... so that lightspeed guy is right.. Tawnee stone is dead! haha
#123
Old 01-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 15,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonictom View Post
she did not do any serious porn like hardcore stuffs or DVDs or anything..
Her website would suggest otherwise.
#124
Old 01-17-2011, 05:58 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: colorado springs co
Posts: 2
happy

happy to hear tawnee stone is alive. i couldnt sleep till i found out. checked internet and couldnt find any thing on it. good night every one
#125
Old 01-17-2011, 06:15 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: colorado springs co
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Dough Ho View Post
I'll happily and obligingly apologize for not having read the OP clearly enough before questioning anyone's viewing habits.

But to so vehemently and vulgarly offer such an angry and fervid insult over a frigg'n porn star demonstrates an astonishing lack of perspective in one's life, does it not, gentlemen?
no it dos'nt shes still a person and its a tragedy when a person as young as she dies
#126
Old 01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Here, this site says that she was working up in till 2007.
http://imdb.com/name/nm2540840/
#127
Old 01-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
There are virtually no underage girls in porn. I don't say this because I'm naive, I say this because I'm cynical. Underage porn prosecutions are a prosecutor's dream. Everybody is on their side. Yet, they don't exist.
Wake up and stop turning a blind eye. Child porn is everywhere in the world and itís a huge business and still growing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by six gun View Post
I
The VAST majority of illegal images do not come from websites but are swapped through file sharing with software like Limewire and Kazaa. So if you hear of some guy with 1000's of illegal images - they will have come from file sharing.
Itís called human trafficking you jackass and its everywhere in the world today. Ever heard of LS model agency? They sold nothing but child porn. Not only did they sell photos and videos, but also sold the girls as prostitutes. Little Amber is a USA child model. Look it up on Google. Iím sure the news articles are still up. None of these models are virgins. All the kids have been raped before they ever take any photos of the girls and it does not matter what country they are from. How do you think the porn industry began? By swapping their videos or photos with other people much like the Child porn industry began. There are always child porn websites and they last more than 4 week at a time. It took months to bring down LS and they where up for a few years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
But it's a fact that every case I've read about that's come to prosecution involves the girls using fake identification to get into the industry.
So you read about two cases. It's time to do some more reading.

Pornography: obscene literature, photographs, paintings, etc., intended to cause sexual excitement ║the treating of obscene subjects in art, literature etc. [from Greek pornographos, writing of harlots] Taking photographs of a child in a sexual way to induce ones lust, desires, and fantasies is called child pornography. Get a dictionary and learn what the words mean before you use them. I donít want to hear your ignorant opinions.

Iím sorry for breaking the rules, but the have no respect for life or for people other than themselves.
#128
Old 01-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 3,496
Wow... second post and you are going to get a warning... this may be a record.
#129
Old 01-09-2013, 10:37 PM
I Am the One Who Bans
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 78,234
Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwa View Post
It’s called human trafficking you jackass and its everywhere in the world today.
Don't insult other posters. There's no exception for causes you feel strongly about.
Quote:
I’m sorry for breaking the rules, but the have no respect for life or for people other than themselves.
They're not posting here, so insulting Exapno Mapcase doesn't get the message across. And in any case it looks to me like he was talking about legal pornography.

Last edited by Marley23; 01-09-2013 at 10:38 PM.
#130
Old 01-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Displaced
Posts: 14,700
Not only that, the insulting response comes two years after the original post... And yes it does seem Exapno was talking about legit commercial porn.

Last edited by JRDelirious; 01-11-2013 at 04:42 PM.
#131
Old 05-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Guest
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Tawnee STONE est son pseudonyme

Son vrai nom: Tammy SARIS
#132
Old 05-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: 地球
Posts: 27,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1334 View Post
Tawnee STONE est son pseudonyme

Son vrai nom: Tammy SARIS
Reported.
#133
Old 05-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 75,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
Here are some strictly factual comments.

There are virtually no underage girls in porn. I don't say this because I'm naive, I say this because I'm cynical. Underage porn prosecutions are a prosecutor's dream. Everybody is on their side. Yet, they don't exist. Probably the last big case was all the way back in the 1980s, with Tracy Lords. Lords was 16 in 1984, yet she was never presented to the public as someone especially young. Even in her Penthouse centerfold, taken pre-porn, she was listed as being 22. Apparently no one in the industry ever thought twice about this. She looked that age. She was not outed until the week after her 18th birthday. Oddly, on that 18th birthday, she made a porn movie for her own production company. When the news hit and all her other movies were pulled from stores and destroyed, this now incredibly valuable film from the most famous porn actress in the world was the only one allowed to be openly sold. Many people raised an eyebrow at this.

Since then, the only national case was that of Joe Francis, the Girls Gone Wild guy. Francis may have his picture in the dictionary next to slimeball, but the concept of filming college girls on spring break, even if they are "college" girls, can't in any way be equated of filming underage girls. Every prosecutor wants Francis. But the one big case had the judge throwing the charges out of court because there was no evidence for them. Francis eventually pled to time served on charges including child abuse and prostitution. I haven't found the exact crimes he's supposed to have committed, but articles say that even his experienced crew were fooled by fake i.d.s good enough to get past them.
I realize I'm posting to a zombie thread but this isn't really correct. There was another relatively well-known case of an underage performer: Alexandra Quinn (real name: Diane Purdie Steward). Like Lords, she had started performing in porn films before she was 18 using a fake ID. She was caught around 1991.

Brent Corrigan (real name: Sean Paul Lockhart) is a performer in gay porn. He performed when he was 17 using a fake ID. He was never caught but went public in 2005 after he had turned 18.

There have also been some movies made by Kristara Barrington, Nikki Charm, and Ali Moore that have been pulled because it's not clear if they were over 18 when the movies were made. These cases all came in the aftermath of the Lords scandal.
#134
Old 05-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY but not NYC
Posts: 29,361
Oh dear, again. I missed Comet niwa as it went speeding around Earth, and didn't catch the brief show of insults and accusations. I'll have to get out more.

Little Nemo, I said "last big case" not "last case of any kind". None of the five you mentioned appear to have resulted in any prosecution of anyone, which leads me to question whether they can be considered cases at all in the sense I was using. And your cite says Nikki Charm was always over 18. So that's four people in the entire industry in the past quarter century, all using fake i.d.s rather than the connivance of the producers. I'd say that strongly reinforces my point rather than rebuts it.
#135
Old 05-30-2013, 05:21 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Between pole and tropic
Posts: 7,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1334
Tawnee STONE est son pseudonyme

Son vrai nom: Tammy SARIS
Reported.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahaloth View Post
Reported.
Pourquoi?
#136
Old 05-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Sturgeon Bay, WI USA
Posts: 19,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nemo View Post

There have also been some movies made by Kristara Barrington, Nikki Charm, and Ali Moore that have been pulled because it's not clear if they were over 18 when the movies were made.
Regarding Nikki Charm at least, it seems clear enough to WikiPedia. From the link you supplied:
Quote:
Federal authorities suspected that other actresses may also have made films before they were legally able, including Nikki Charm and subpoenas were issued seeking access to records confirming her age. Unlike Lords, Charm was able to produce documentation verifying that she had made her first adult film soon after her 18th birthday and was therefore legally able to appear in pornographic movies.

Last edited by Musicat; 05-30-2013 at 06:21 PM.
#137
Old 05-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Member
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Posts: 28,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlGauss View Post
Reported.Pourquoi?
Puisqu'il est dans le ę mangeur de grenouille. Ľ Nous sommes censťs parler dans le ę mangeur de chaux Ľ ici.

Note: I'm not sure Babylon.com translated that exactly as I typed it in. Blame it if you see any mistakes or offensive phrases.

I'm glad this is a zombie thread. I thought she was still alive years ago.

Last edited by dropzone; 05-30-2013 at 09:58 PM.
#138
Old 05-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY but not NYC
Posts: 29,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
I'm glad this is a zombie thread. I thought she was still alive years ago.
I guarantee she was alive years ago.

It's today I'm uncertain about.
#139
Old 06-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Salt Lake County
Posts: 1,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
I guarantee she was alive years ago.

It's today I'm uncertain about.
Well, being a zombie and all, it depends on your definition of "alive".
And now the phrase "zombie porn" is in my head. Per Internet rule 32, it must be a real thing, but I'm not about to google it.
#140
Old 06-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Western New York
Posts: 75,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exapno Mapcase View Post
Little Nemo, I said "last big case" not "last case of any kind". None of the five you mentioned appear to have resulted in any prosecution of anyone, which leads me to question whether they can be considered cases at all in the sense I was using. And your cite says Nikki Charm was always over 18. So that's four people in the entire industry in the past quarter century, all using fake i.d.s rather than the connivance of the producers. I'd say that strongly reinforces my point rather than rebuts it.
I'd say the conclusion is that underage performers working in porn is very rare but not completely unknown. And that this still is the case since the Traci Lords incident.

As for Nikki Charms (aka Shannon Eaves) I'll admit I don't know when she was born and when she first performed in porn. Any honest conclusion is that the subject is in dispute. Eaves and some people are saying she was eighteen; other people are saying she wasn't. I haven't seen the evidence so I can't conclude which side is right.
#141
Old 01-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
Appears alive to me.

This zombie thread got me her real name. I had a chance encounter playing online poker. Girl used a different name but her face.

Confided to me some info that seems back up the story it was her.

Anyway looks like her.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...09306499_n.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: blackjack bee best harmony songs american revolution justified m99 drug vasectomy consultation marvel maggia al qaeda pronunciation order ddt online pom tea glasses heroin spoon weevils in michigan njoy refill cobra pit cleaning detective mike logan stingray scallops 6x6 landscape timber inherent abilities ride shotgun eat the biscuit who invented clapping reattach hand snowplow tires driving to juneau firelake lyrics selfpics org burning sawdust geode unopened lightning and pools young turnips floatation bed walgreens ink crock pot warm vs low maximum age to attend high school bottom of bowling shoes sarah palin look alike porn is it safe to mail a cashier's check ground beef freezer burn compared to rail transportation, one of the advantages of shipping by truck is that trucks: great green globs of greasy grimey gopher guts can you fly through a rainbow the grinch key party thee ohio state university best product for athlete's foot stage makeup to look old how to make yourself pee fast why do girl puppies hump how to pronounce ng last name pot roast internal temperature why is it hard to pee bubble bath hot tub can you get dna from poop do gynecologists get boners king dong snack cake how much sudafed can you buy where to buy pibb xtra what happens if i buy a car without a title chicken of the sea vs starkist how to break a jawbreaker what the fuck is goofy windows media player volume leveling how much do antibiotics cost my ears are plugged up and ringing what does a 4x8 sheet of drywall weight can someone else pay my credit card bill