Old 07-19-2002, 09:09 PM
Netflix.com - DVD lost in the mail

Not sure if this belongs in here.

Has anyone who uses Netflix had a DVD get lost in the mail, i.e. they mailed it, but you never received it?

It just happened to me and I was wondering how Netflix handles that situation. I sure as hell don't want to be responsible for a DVD I never received.

I did file a lost mail thingy at the post office today.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: mattel m16 cigars cigarettes tiparillos street number painting record vga output lingerie modeling portland tartex pate roger ebert pulitzer earth hero quo definition scrabble super glue locks ghosting smoking salt joke taking expired sudafed longest syllable words alexander halim facebook cookie clicker clones jughead real name transatlantic ferries liquid caffeine walmart behandla oil alternative adebisi hat cctv1 live netflix n8109 computer parts seattle organ transport cooler alumnus alumni dark ginger ale flights stairs cat euthanization cost green stamp blunderbuss range message board stripperella naked chafing of the penis automatic transmission will not go into gear select multiple images in word mustang convertible car wash tongue piercing oral sex what does vodka sauce taste like maximum range of a longbow skin coming off bottom of feet how do you become an esquire tap water smells like wet dog what is the name of the newspaper column written by cecil adams? toddler sweat smells like vinegar so shall it be written top shelf vodka no hangover how to use usb on direct tv box weird nicknames for names she lusted after her lovers curious george no tail where can i buy poppies why does the military say niner how to write cent south park oprah minge k and n air intake hp gain ways to get discharged from the army how to make limburger cheese king of the hill peggy dies what does out for delivery mean fedex how to get rid of ammonia smell individual salad dressing packets car key cutting home depot how do i know if my oven is gas or electric tapered roller bearings vs ball bearings