Old 07-11-2010, 03:14 AM
I booked a flight and hotel through travelocity. Now what?

I got the confirmation emails. They have my money. Do I just print these emails off and they let me on the plane and in the hotel?

I'm not a frequent flyer (have not flown since 1988 when I was 14) and I would hate to miss my flight because I didn't understand the procedure and forgot to do something.

Last edited by Quintas; 07-11-2010 at 03:15 AM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: jfk first wife sibiling sex dense cheesecake elvira bra size pangea desert after while crocodile xkcd hoverboard full scouting for adults bad mystic cat water in exhaust nitrus tank president bush binoculars georgy girl lyrics grape pop tarts books about snipers fur elise pronunciation paramount mountain modern skeleton key bachelorette blowjobs cheer synonym sleepers hold shyster origin druze pants skinny tires urban greetings wings discovery channel fire nets heartgard plus petsmart ten pence refrigerator in cabinet cheesecloth lowes tpms rebuild kits funny cadence army titans condoms driveway mesh trusted credentials roll nickels selling walnut tree aleve period pain diy lawn mower bag slap across the face how to find my sound card turning on a dime how old would i be if i was born in 2003 what happens if magnesium citrate doesn't work tv shows like true detective awesome d&d campaign ideas peter lawford net worth can down syndrome parents have a normal child duracell ultra platinum agm battery reviews how to remove anti theft device from clothing can bad spark plugs cause bad gas mileage is rubbing alcohol acidic how long does it take to charge a car battery sharon stone basic instinct beaver scene how much magnetic energy does it contain? will dramamine help me sleep how hard is it to install carpet crackling noise in throat do you have to sand between coats of polyurethane fraternal order of police scam how did native americans shave how to attach w2 to tax form why do i sweat when i eat ketchup can pain kill you printer is an error state sunless sea port carnelian can too much nyquil kill you eucerin moisturizer for acne prone skin what bra sizes are considered small what do you call a girl with black hair the black vera wang bleeding when flossing one tooth songs under 2 min