Old 04-19-2004, 11:20 AM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB
Carpentry: What tool is used to cut notches in wood?

I want to take two 3/4" planks: 2' x 5', and place them edgewise in a 'X' shape. So in the middle of each plank, I want to cut a 3/4" wide notch that's 1 foot long. That way, I can slide the two notches over each other and get what I want.

I can easily use a circular saw to cut a pair of parallel lines 1' down the plank - those will be the outside edges of my notch. But how do I cleanly cut ACROSS the notch at the bottom?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: prednisone for pleurisy el guero translation define shackled british miranda rights insomnia movie explained skinny samoan ethernet ab switch wavy hyphen frequency to bandwidth lifted truck crash indian corn chips insulin suicide d20 sizes walmart adderall sweating out fever baby seal club q200 aircraft hardcore pawn staged genus edition bestbuy pickup jewish headwear rpg management games nuristani people car airbrushing prices pa turnpike logo old bearcat scanner kinki sex dana bledsoe accent i hate traveling what are reds the warrior scandle lidsville nightmare moderate centrist buy gasoline why does peeing feel good can you take claritin and allegra together what does ky jelly mean dmv eye test cheat do cats chew food is it illegal to dye your hair under 16 russian for hello comrade can you get drunk off of mouthwash 8 gauge shotgun vs 12 gauge how to get bad neighbors evicted mice in air ducts not finding printer on network longest human pregnancy guinness book crown fell off tooth rotting best stethoscope for lung sounds braces in the 70s christmas song canon in d why does fried chicken taste so good car completely dead no power new battery should you refrigerate soy sauce oil for fellowes paper shredder steam gems booster packs do smartphones have ip addresses do pills get stuck in your throat how to fold a moving box ultra brite toothpaste consumer reports kindle fire battery drain does bbq sauce need to be refrigerated after opening does girls voice change during puberty can you reheat chicken wings japan movt watch worth saint peter at the gates of heaven what does fondant taste like male vs female golden retriever how to keep corn tortillas from breaking