Old 03-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Wearing a Men's Kimono

Among the items worn with a man's kimono, there is one thing i have a question about.

I know that sometimes the juban (under kimono) is worn with the actual kimono. But from looking at a kimono set online, it seems the juban is shorter than the kimono. Is this typical? Is the juban supposed to be shorter than the kimono? Or are they supposed to be the same (since i know that you would "hike up" the kimono to ankle length if it were too long).

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: monsters ball ending sliced pimento wild cockroach penis pumping forum marshall 250dfx forehead protector 1x1 matrix jaypan fan word wop inhale pure oxygen are crabs spiders wisdom teeth jokes songs about boredom bleeding skin tag minimum trade in storyteller comedians wyoming incident ritual kill woodchucks mattress firm slogan polyvinyl alcohol fabric pure price scion implicitly trust esurance payment froggy little rascals men wear tampons terry farrell becker alberti qvc senator godfather tungsten swords santana im winning superglue vietnam toute suite in leiu of flowers brakes shuddering at high speeds how much does a standard gold bar weigh what does clarity enhanced mean charging a new motorcycle battery slept for 16 hours how long does a catholic funeral last swollen upper lip in the morning cross draw vs straight draw my computer is making a grinding noise dmv eye exam cheat sheet does bacteria die when refrigerated or frozen clear care contact solution bubbling over what are brats made of how much does it cost to rent a motel room december 17 big bang theory slaving a hard drive projector for powerpoint presentations how to change name of link what kind of stamps do i need what time of day does fedex deliver employer not giving 1099 i want you in the worst way how to mail a check chicago rush hour traffic patterns james caan and john wayne why use charcoal instead of wood resurrection of gavin stone rotten tomatoes hydrogen peroxide bubbles in ear jet fuel vs kerosene