Old 07-28-2003, 01:24 PM
Go pound salt

Where did the phrase "go pound salt" originate? I can't find a reference to it on the internet and the phrase book I have doesn't mention it. Will someone please point me in the right direction or should I just "go pound salt"?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: male morning nausea dark arabs scattegories answers crocs price dead guinea pig fuck a sheep cf meaning chimpout website dorms suck indestructible mailbox bearhug squeeze lions vs wolves contra points song surrender pick 3 fireball gumba meaning preserved killick incorporated territory reticulate spline my word bbc daisy may shorts spyder definition girls happy trail average comic length cube trilogy invisible deck happy farms cheese fbi consultant fenton meeks locked garage door mp3fiesta illegal dropkick nfl we're putting cum in m&ms what a wart looks like when it falls off swallowing a piece of glass why do abandoned buildings decay it's not the volts it's the amps driving away with gas pump how long will post office hold certified mail how long to regenerate blood after donation buster brown shoes dog st thomas or puerto rico heat n glo gas fireplace troubleshooting when is traffic the lightest paypal what information does the seller see just for men touch of gray beard da vinci myomectomy recovery where can i buy used uhaul trailers what do all presidents have in common can you take percocet and dilaudid together power lines to house insulated how to get out of jury duty in missouri colonoscopy jokes one liners how to fix psychological ed tip tow truck driver will home depot cut tile size of college ruled paper origin of rock paper scissors i lost my mailbox key briggs and stratton 675 engine uv light cat urine is the piano a string instrument full service gas station near me