Old 02-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Stargate SG-1 - Sokar and Anubis are played by the same person?

IMDB lists David Palffy as playing both Sokar and Anubis.

Of course this shouldn't surprise me. SG-1 does tend to reuse people. Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) does the voice of the Asgard Thor and Chistopher Judge (Teal'c) did the voice of Quetlezcoatl in The Crystal Skull. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting or didn't notice.

Of course IMDB can be wrong sometimes so I take this with a grain of salt.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: oxiclean odor removal define roommate cornmeal ants wwii length athf carl quotes unabomber costume iambic pentameter songs chugging syrup citizen gifts conan punches horse 4 bits money mormon hairstyles can of woopass past tv schedules alcatraz definition roger's poop extract bottles sae grip base 37 chains under ambulance flat spare tire gecko chirp pure strawberry juice manually breathing dried pulled pork cc slip cephalexin for chlamydia tryhard meaning starting a deli diasy chain switch rating occasional irregularity elmyra gulch how much do cloves cost build a pier dock ben and jerry's size of tubs tom and jerry tom wins how to slow a gif down how long does best buy hold items define flight of stairs how to calm a kitten buy olympia beer online freezer defrost cycle temperature jeep inline 6 for sale are guns allowed in nra headquarters am i nauseous or hungry how to open a stuck trunk what kind of fish is long john silvers craigslist listing not showing up invert sugar vs sugar why is albany the capital of ny swim drug forum meaning is nicotine by itself bad words that rhyme with long android apps update too often genius of the restoration david spade bye bye fields of gold lyrics meaning marsh vs swamp vs moor how much does a casket weight love you alot in spanish when did jesus become god how much did versailles cost how painful is a tonsillectomy old time cash register