Old 01-23-2010, 01:46 AM
BANNED
Why is tea never boiled in the pot?

The only method of making tea I've ever heard of being used is, (1) boil water in teakettle, and (2) add boiling water to tea in cup or teapot. Why is the second step necessary? Does it come out wrong if you just, well, put the tea in the kettle?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: staggered starts farads times volts 5.1 adapter wilco slang pig latin origins lamisil vs tinactin paddle spanking vinyl rpm european ambulance sound monoprice business ground cloth camping faceoff season 4 dig a grave pronounce mrs izmir stingers reddit lolita tvtropes north korea ex machina pronunciation voodoo book walla balls i hate vaping autobell rain policy folk duets male mistress definition new slang meaning prohibition ammendment 70's teenagers is intervention fake pomp le mousse define intense rafters vs trusses does raid attract roaches let the big dogs eat im smarter than youre rock band 2 track list how to warm up your pool heartbreaker/living loving maid where to get cyanide capsule why does water make me nauseous turn signal blinks rapidly shuttle columbia human remains what does a yard of concrete weigh can a dog digest a rib bone what doctor to see for snoring issues human rabies foaming at the mouth bale of hay price chase bank motorcycle loan why is germany called the fatherland distance from richmond va to annapolis md what to say instead of praying for you american made crotch rocket is there caffeine in kahlua medium vs soft toothbrush how to measure black pipe food coloring in eyes 1999 honda accord tail lights where to take a shower near me why are some twilight zone episodes filmed differently cost to install separate electric meter how long between empire and return highest number in roman numerals what stores sell codeine cough syrup attaching washing machine drain hose to sink