Old 11-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Battery direction?

I know which end of a AA battery is positive and which is negative, but I can never remember which end goes against the side of the battery holder that has the spring, and which end should be opposite the little tapered spring thingy.

Lil' help?

ETA: bonus points if you can tell me the name of the little spring thingy so if this topic comes up in future conversations I don't have to look like a dummy.

This was one of those little things where I'd always rely on my husband, to the point where he occasionally would pipe up and supply the answer before I'd even asked it, if he saw me replacing batteries in something...
I even googled it (gawd, just tying that out makes me feel so pathetic) before starting this thread but got nowhere. Wrong search terms maybe, dunno.

Last edited by purplehorseshoe; 11-21-2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Tablet autocorrect makes me look like I don't know basic grammar.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: undercoating price luna lovegood hot alums vs alumni the onion submissions gloucestershire pronunciation top 40 acapella melismatic singing british superheroes colored bars heinlein coventry excessive talking disorder toten die juden check without name black hair name como tele vous is raj gay osama meaning alpine cd player fred rutherford vaginal puppetry mustard gas recipe women jockstrap cutthroat rules felony boobpedia saturday business day hunyak chicago pepsi light lemon mailman hours buying cyanide pill foghorn leghorn nephew cat sedatives overly muscular men blowjob gesture vcr keeps ejecting tape melted plastic in oven toxic fumes man surrounded by bayonets fluttering in ear and dizziness does your pubic hair go grey roland jv 1010 power supply can cockroaches play dead strong enough for a man ph balanced for a woman how to keep corn tortillas from breaking when making enchiladas black light cat pee what president said i cannot tell a lie why do eggs turn green western show down music can you pop an ingrown hair what to say when calling in sick for work how many drops of visine to make someone sick why is a restroom called a restroom equate mouthwash vs listerine what to do with leftover tuna steak why do guys wear tank tops undershirts how long is a soda can how to seduce straight guy is majorly a word can locksmith make key without original use by date on bacon how much acetaminophen will kill you how to connect dishwasher hose to garbage disposal do you have to be 21 to buy cooking wine black people with natural red hair penrose tiles for sale connect dishwasher drain to garbage disposal 60 cotton 40 polyester pants