Old 04-13-2002, 10:17 AM
The world's first Jet Powered Beer Cooler!

I saw the post about the ascii animated Star Wars movie and remembered that this brilliant invention was tucked away at the same site.

Jet Powered Beer Cooler

This guy has quite a bit of freetime, no?
Old 04-13-2002, 10:28 AM
Who ever said the desire to tinker and drink was useless? You can further modify the equipment to grill a hamburger at the same time as it's chilling your beer!

I don't suppose we could substitute this for the Newell Shredder that Ginger won't let Dave buy?
Old 04-13-2002, 10:48 AM
Sell it to the cops and you have an all-in-one crowd control/burger broiler/beer cooler.

It's all about the marketing!
Old 04-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Sell it to the cops and you have an all-in-one crowd control/burger broiler/beer cooler.

It's all about the marketing!
Old 04-13-2002, 12:32 PM
I just can't wait until I get my own garage...

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 04-13-2002, 02:44 PM
Kiwis. hmmmmmmmmm. A weird lot.
(Runs like hell from Ice Wolf)

Good to see this site again though.

Quote:
If I ever do get a car it will be something to tinker with and be small, old and British. Just like my mum.
I like this guy.