Old 07-26-2002, 01:10 PM
Will sitting down a lot flatten your ass?

One of my co-workers mentioned to me that if I sit down too much my ass will get flat, at the time I took it as a joke..

But now that I think of it seriously, it's not as crazy as it sounds, besides, a big proportion of people I see here have big and flat asses..meaning large but flat, not well rounded...

So, what's the straight dope on flat asses? It's really important for me since I want to keep my rear end's good looks!
Old 07-26-2002, 01:35 PM
I seriously doubt it. Large but flat asses are (I think) due to a lot of fat and little muscle. If you wanna keep your ass looking good, build the muscle in there, and try to keep your body fat % reasonable (6-11% for a male, 15-20% for a female, no cite, just numbers I hear a lot).
Old 07-26-2002, 03:38 PM
What ultrafilter said. Your ass will get out of shape if you sit on it a lot. Not because you're somehow pressing it out of form, but because, if you're sitting a lot, you're not getting much excercise.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: drunk vampire artillery barrage hooters wiki punish criminals lifesaver books walgreens 8 pi r too many mushrooms parking pad cost new york cheddar elmer's paste discontinued shit past tense bacon number lassie des plaines pronunciation doors bass poland black death freemason stamped penny cyrillic english frank langella nude grow coca plants body electric meaning man camel toe black bottom pool swallowed tonsil stone best campbell's soup mississippi accent inguinal hernia disappeared boiling isopropyl alcohol 6 gallon jug the song chocolate replacement car headrest pork etymology skopje pronunciation gallium spoon trick wwii zippo urine bleach it is what it is quote does a bat bite hurt do pheromones work reddit stepped on rusty nail foot swollen at&t wifi guest access what's the point of a sawed off shotgun space heaters and extension cords how to reset a nintendo ds game signature guarantee bank of america what happens if you eat an ant zabasearch messages zaba research fubar saving private ryan 2 minutes 30 seconds how to clean misto sprayer what happens if a non diabetic takes insulin can you gain more weight than the weight of the food you eat can a .22 kill frosted vs clear led tubes who checks the supreme court eso si que es socks yo gabba gabba dildo how to stop automatic payments bank of america flea market flip fake smoke detectors going off for no reason hard wired what is a turret on a house how to pronounce leia motorcycle tire balancing beads reviews home depot granite countertops reviews bob newhart larry darryl darryl what gas stations take credit cards why do jalapeno peppers turn red chimney liner installation companies im not feeling well can you drink while on probation how to increase peristalsis