Old 10-25-2002, 10:59 PM
I Was Offered Sex For Homework Last Night!

This is the first mundane pointless story that I've felt compelled to post- here it is.

I was on AIM last night, and I got messaged by a candy raver girl I've met a few times at raves and IMed with before. She launched in to this whole tirade about how desperate she was... blah blah blah.... could I please help her and do some of her homework.... blah blah blah.... she was gonna fail.... bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan.... please, she'd do anything.... ANYTHING, etc. etc.

It bugged me at the time, and of course I said no (I don't do other people's homework for them, and I certainly am not going to have sex with someone who trades it for homework!), but it occured to me that, hey! I was just offered SEX for HOMEWORK! How often does that happen? That qualifies as mildly bitchin', from a certain point of view. Just thought it fit the forum.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:09 PM
That's bizarre... I'm wondering exactly how much self respect that girl has.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:16 PM
BANNED
how old is this whore?

(yes, that is what she is - deal with it)
Old 10-25-2002, 11:21 PM
Deal with it? When was I implying that a ravishingly beautiful, pure and virginal princess offered me sex for homework? I could really care less about her sexual habits, but her attitude that she deserves to have other people bail her out of situations that consist of nothing but her own lack of responsibility annoys me.

Anyway, the girl is a high-school junior.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:32 PM
BANNED
The fact that she was offering sex as a medium of exchange classifies her as a whore.

This is pathetic, but, I suspect, not uncommon.

No, I was not advising anyone to accept such an offer, and would be saddened if anyone would accept such an offer.

The "deal with it" referenced the fact that we now have high school students prostituting themselves for homework - a rather bizarre and sick situation, IMHO.
Old 10-26-2002, 12:09 AM
And Full Contact Origami
SDSAB
Pathetic though it might be... the likelihood is that as a high school junior myself, I'd have been over there taking her up on it.

Of course, when I was a high school junior, AIM was toothpaste, not a way of communicating...

- Rick
Old 10-26-2002, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bricker
Pathetic though it might be... the likelihood is that as a high school junior myself, I'd have been over there taking her up on it.

Of course, when I was a high school junior, AIM was toothpaste, not a way of communicating...

- Rick
There was no way I was going to take her up on it, but even if I did, seeing it through would be waaaay to sleazy and uncomfortable. How awful would you feel going over to "collect", knowing that she didn't really want to? Makes me shudder. Yech.
Old 10-26-2002, 01:10 AM
Take her up on it.

Give her wrong answers.

Prostitution never pays.
Old 10-26-2002, 01:16 AM
Deal with it! Get a life! Get over it! Talk to the hand! Roofle!

Anyone who uses the above phrases is automatically labelled dickhead in my book. It's just pissy.
Old 10-26-2002, 01:19 AM
She was hot for your body and the homework was just an excuse to drop her drawers.
Old 10-26-2002, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by j_kat_251

Anyone who uses the above phrases is automatically labelled dickhead in my book. It's just pissy.
Deal with it! heh I couldn't help that one. anyhoo kniz could be right. What if she's just a horn dog just lookin' fer luv??
Old 10-26-2002, 03:22 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Or maybe she used the words "I'll do anything" as poetic license, and your jumped to conclusions.
Old 10-26-2002, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
Take her up on it.

Give her wrong answers.

Prostitution never pays.
I am so sick of your atitude on this Mr. C! Now shut the hell up and pay me the $200 you owe me!

pezpunk does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or marital status or other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.
Old 10-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by pezpunk

atitude
Freudian slip?

Perhaps.

pezpunk does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or marital status or other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.
Old 10-26-2002, 08:25 AM
People do say things like "ANYTHING" without imaging the full implications of their statements.

Just for clarity's sake, you should reply, "Does ANYTHING include getting naked in my presence and doing whatever I say, including exchanges of bodily fluid?"

Then make your decision.

Note: this level of specificity has produced years of celibacy for me. The again, no one's made an offer quite like that to me.
Old 10-26-2002, 10:05 AM
BANNED
This reminds me of some HS women, they say that, but don't do it. They try to get out of it. My friend told me when she went to HS the thing for them to do was to see how much they could get from a guy without having to have sex with him.

Who knows in your case... I would love to know if she would have done it.
Old 10-26-2002, 10:09 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member
When I was teaching at the college level, I had a rather toothsome young man tell me he'd do anything for an "A" -- and it was pretty damn clear what he meant.

Didn't take him up on it.

(ps, I'm female, if that's relevant)
Old 10-26-2002, 10:52 AM
When I read the thread title, I assumed (correctly) what it was about.

Still, the following scenario played through my head briefly:

"Now, students, for homework, I'm giving you an option. Either read chapters seven and eight and answer the review questions, or have sex. This is due tomorrow, and I don't want any excuses."
Old 10-26-2002, 11:34 AM
My first thought was it was a homework assignment from his French class.

Well, not really.
Old 10-26-2002, 12:42 PM
Heh. In the original conversation, the implication was quite clear. Whether she would have followed through is another question, and I have no idea. It's fairly irrelevant- either way I got the same offer and said no. She never got the chance to back out of the deal.

Uggh. Thinking of sex as a transaction just plain bugs me.
Old 10-26-2002, 12:54 PM
Yeah, it would bug me. Being an actually intelligent person who can do their work without resorting to the only other thing in my favor.

Reminds me of a story I heard of (not true, I don't think) a girl failing a class, who never came to class, did homework, or studied for tests, who on the day of her final offered to sleep with her professor in exchange for a good grade. He of coruse said, no, and then out of curiosity looked up her record. It appeared she'd done the same thing to pretty much everyone she had, and had failed every class...except for one. She was getting an A in ethics.
Old 10-26-2002, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Roofle?
Old 10-26-2002, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by PunditLisa

Roofle?
You're aware of the acronym ROFL for Rolling On the Floor Laughing.
Say ROFL out loud.
Spell it how you say it. (I've seen it spelled Roffle.)

That's my guess.
Old 10-26-2002, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by twickster47
When I was teaching at the college level, I had a rather toothsome young man tell me he'd do anything for an "A" -- and it was pretty damn clear what he meant.

What? You don't like the young stuff?
Old 10-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Personally Seeker Tweeker,
I wouldn't count on her saying that as a hidden message that she wants your body.
I think it was a statement of how desperate she was not to fail. I said the same kinda things when I was a teenager. Maby you could offer to help her with her homework. Perhaps you two will get together...But if you think of her as a whore you'll never respect her and I'm sure she'll get plenty of that as is...
(What is a respectable whore?)
Old 10-26-2002, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by j_kat_251

[hijack]A "friend" of mine sent me an email that said simply "get over it." A had approach him with a totally legitimate complaint (he had given the organization he worked for my email and they were sending me spam), and I was wondering if I was off-base to consider this almost equivalent to "f*ck off."[/hijack]
Old 10-26-2002, 07:28 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally posted by twickster47

Oh, c'mon now. Many are the Temple University teachers who have dipped their ladle into unspoken waters.

Besides, I got an 88 DESPITE your refusal !!!!!!

<-----slinking away.

Cartooniverse
Old 10-27-2002, 12:43 AM
Quote:
could I please help her and do some of her homework.... blah blah blah.... she was gonna fail.... bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan.... please, she'd do anything.... ANYTHING
Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes (and perhaps this would have made for a good response, too), in which a female student is trying to make such an offer to her teacher, in hopes of receiving a passing grade...

She: "I'd do anything!"

He (softly): "Anything?"

She (breathlessly): "ANYTHING!!"

He: Would you.... study?

Old 10-27-2002, 07:50 AM
Charter Member
Man loses bet to woman, shows up at her door, has to do whatever she says he has to do. The only rule is that she can only speak 3 words the entire time. He's anticipating a night of D/S.

He gazes at her with desire yet fear. She is dressed not quite to kill, but certainly to maim.

He asks what she demands of him.

She licks her lips softly, and turns sideways, offering a spectacular profile in the flickering firelight. She takes a breath, and whispers the words that will forever change his life :
Quote:
Paint My House.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:07 AM
I had a discussion with an english teacher at a community college. He says he gets at least one offer of a blowjob for an A every semester.
Old 10-27-2002, 11:30 AM
Charter Member
Note to self: Complete graduate degree; send resumés out to colleges
Old 10-27-2002, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by pezpunk

I am so sick of your atitude on this Mr. C! Now shut the hell up and pay me the $200 you owe me!

How about we work out an...alternate method of payment?
Old 10-27-2002, 01:28 PM
BANNED
The fact that she's a candy-kid raver should explain it all to you.

She's probably done far worse things at Rave's while rolling-hard.

You know.. girls, guys, mix-matching... seen it all. So should you have.
Old 10-27-2002, 02:14 PM
Quote:
I had a discussion with an english teacher at a community college. He says he gets at least one offer of a blowjob for an A every semester.
Really? I teach in the Computer Science department at my university, and I have about 200-300 students each term (programming classes, mostly). Never gotten such an offer. Perhaps I'm in the wrong field...

(but only kidding... really...).

I do have plenty of students that try to cheat their way through, though. It's not an "Easy A" course.
Old 10-27-2002, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon909
The fact that she's a candy-kid raver should explain it all to you.

She's probably done far worse things at Rave's while rolling-hard.

You know.. girls, guys, mix-matching... seen it all. So should you have.
Well, I don't necessarily disagree in this case, but all kandy kids are not like that. Heck, I was one for quite a while and they're still my favorite ravers.... they beat the heck out of most hardcore junglists and hip-hoppers.

The one and only time I rolled I ended up in a vicks-coated makeout situation with both genders, so I also see your point there.
Old 10-27-2002, 06:05 PM
Yes but what kind of homework was involved?

Was is math or english?

Because if somebody wanted me to do their trig homework then a bj would be required.
Old 10-27-2002, 08:36 PM
BANNED
Oh for God's sake. So she said someting. Clarify it. If she's serious, help her, and then fuck her if you're so inclined, or don't if you're not. Everybody fucks. Sometimes the reasons aren't as pure as "having fun". Big Goddamn deal, get over it. One thing you need to do is ignore the self righteous post of someone like happyheathen who takes great pleasure in calling her a whore. Judgement is for losers who aren't sure of themselves.