Old 01-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Where did the phrase "Jump his Bones" come from?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:58 PM
Graphite is a great
While Alan Lomax recorded a British folksong which mentioned jumping on someone's bones, it was used in that case to indicated someone "stomping" on another.

The modern sex usage is first recorded in print in 1965, thusly in Esquire:
Quote:
When you slept with a fgrl you 'got into her panties' while the prosperous teen-ager 'jumped on her bones'.
As an aside, the term boner to mean an errect penis only gets into print in 1966. Not trying to suggest any connection. Just interesting.
Old 01-12-2003, 05:36 AM
thanx!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: jfk hair 110 volts buspirone grapefruit nouveau cuisine okcupid no replies electric leg razor hemorrhoids on taint rejection line auto defrost charlie viet cong brick hole the lido shuffle retract bid ebay high sided jewish locks soviet russia meme smartest down syndrome takeout tip one vowel words sparking wiggles hydrazine tanks remove concrete walkway satan constantine few vs several expired bacon ancensored com major dickinson coffee box tapping zzzquil ingredient cursive capital j best sex lube at walmart root canals gone bad how high is two stories smashing pumpkins mellon collie and the infinite sadness artwork low propane pressure cold weather me chinese me play joke snl ava anderson non toxic negative reviews remove spray paint from concrete driveway what is a pinch hitter this seat is taken how long to charge a dead battery how to make gray hair white naturally cat bugs not fleas water in my gas tank do bouillon cubes expire you're welcome in japanese lettuce gay bacon tomato american restoration rick dale fired what is the song mony mony about i4 engine vs v6 water valve won't turn shoes similar to doc martens why is it called latin america why am i so ticklish do rabbits have rabies how to print webpage as it appears what times does fedex deliver area between buttocks and scrotum car shakes when starting permanent creases in pants how to kill a seagull how cold is it at 30000 feet difference between drunk and roofied best way to mess with a scammer what are hells angels nomads