Old 03-02-2003, 10:31 AM
Are my "KISS" cards worth anything?

I have about 400 "KISS" cards from 1978. They're in reasonable condition, they were never kept in the protective sheets. I think they're from two seperate sets (not sure if they still make up the complete set). If it's relevant, printed at the bottom of the cards is "Aucoin MGT 1978 by AGRMT with KISS".

Or will they be worth something when Paul, Gene, Ace and whatever the drummers name is, move on to the great rock n' roll stage in the sky?
Old 03-02-2003, 10:39 AM
I just searched eBay for "kiss cards". It appears that they may be worth something, but not much.
Old 03-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Charter Member
I was going to suggest ebay too.

If this auction is any indication, they're worth a total of $40 on a good day.

Haj
Old 03-02-2003, 01:27 PM
Charter Member
I don't know, 400 cards might be worth more. Here is a little better search on eBay, which shows all the auctions for Kiss cards which have closed in the past 15 days:

recent eBay auctions of Kiss cards

There is so much variability in the number and condition of the cards that is hard to tell, but I think they might be worth as much as $100.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: missed fedex delivery burger king microwave discord beatbox tts worf dishonor agave meaning wampums corn chips tarpon edible 4.7 gpa statistical fonts french shave ur nr captain renault longest wikipedia article ronald reagan mommy serenity reavers cajun boogie man massage flip flops counterfeit poker chips neutral car hwy 61 missouri women with overbites sparse mustache deborah minardos define skosh slutwives forum battery charger test lethal dose aspirin best makeup counters tall baby green accountant visors waffle alton brown damaged thumbnail anne burrell boobs worst snl cast members a tie is like kissing your sister i cunt hear you does macaroni go bad elijah craig vs knob creek how to reheat kraft mac and cheese lysol on genital herpes mr first name or last name how to open an excel file without excel baby powder in hair to make it white submarine found in chicago river buying a car for someone else tap water in vegas can you legally laminate your social security card lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit translate pork rinds and cracklins best buy in store inventory delete multiple photos google photos how to pronounce ng in vietnamese how to read arizona tea expiration date encyclopedia britannica for sale ebay what happens when you hit an artery how to get answers in scientific notation on calculator until what time does fedex deliver tying a string around a skin tag what does chicago mean in italian what does tiger balm smell like how to remove melted plastic from glass top stove 2 drivers licenses different states does anyone actually play russian roulette what is a proximity sensor on a cell phone does jury duty happen on weekends there was an old man from nantucket