Old 05-13-2003, 05:32 AM
How Do I Take The Bust Measurement of a Garment?

Help, please! I'm selling a sweater on eBay, and a potential buyer emailed me wanting to know the bust measurement. I'm not exactly sure how to take the bust measurement of a shirt/sweater.

Anyone? Thank you loads in advance!
Old 05-13-2003, 08:23 AM
My initial thought is to take the measurement from side to side, under the armpit of the garment. But on further thought, that spot is above the bust. Maybe you should put on the sweater (if it's close to your size), figure out where your bust is, and measure from side to side at that level. If you can't get the sweater on, hold it up, judge where your bust is, and measure there. Double the measurement and that should be the bust size. For example, if it measures 16 inches side to side, the bust would be 32.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:28 AM
That's what I thought, too! Thank you, peedin!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: chinese sarcasm worm nipple what is hentai rule 4080 master slave relationships does titanium bend national lampoon magazines centimeter pronunciation bending avatar drum heavy songs turbotax safe generic salutation general tsao pronunciation sink not working leaded gasoline stations malachite worth helen hunt smoking folding side mirror walmart disabled multiple cavities valtrex canker sore custard vs pudding swedish addresses gattaca sunglasses zen scrabble are tontines illegal where are gloryholes pussy shaving 2nd molar extraction sacred heart painting rootbeer flavor bison tongue toots nickname albania song cheers put a bit of stick about where to sell used fur coats david blaine ricky gervais remove gas smell from washing machine freedom just another word for nothing left to lose drop the soap in prison how many times can you use a disposable razor racing fuel in normal car trimming hedges with chainsaw gallons in an acre inch how many volts does it take to kill someone funny things to say fast that sound like something else how am i driving phone number sell auto parts on amazon can i swap sim cards between phones canned beans expiration date average time it takes to fall asleep is sodium organic or inorganic this old house cost to homeowner 95th/dan ryan do police scanners work anymore elmo with andrea bocelli sunny side up eggs in spanish professional chef pots and pans sovereign citizenship pros and cons i survived beyond and back cancelled certified mail vs delivery confirmation can you build on wetlands charlotte mckinney no makeup conflicting schedules in a relationship mrs. wiggins and mr. tudball how tall is the average 2 story house the g rate makeup stamp value how to get revenge on a neighbor