Old 07-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Rules for "Aggravation" (using a standard deck of cards)

I have lost my rule sheet for a game called Aggravation. I used to play it all the time, but have not played it in about 4 years and the rules are a little fuzzy.

For those of you who don't know Aggravation is like Trouble, you have 4 men in a starting block and need to get all 4 into your house. You move around the board using cards. And you usually play with partners (2 teams of 2)

I think this is how it works:

Ace - Move Forward 1, or use it to take you or your partner out of your starting block
2 - Move Forward 2
3 - Move Forward 3
4 - Move Backwards 4
5 - Move Forward 5
6 - Move Forward 6
7 - Move Forward 7
8 - Move Forward 8
9 - Move Forward 9
10 - Move Forward 10
Jack - Move Forward 11
Queen - Move Forward 12
King - Out card for you or your partner

- You can use your out cards on yourself or your partner.
- You have to play a card if it is playable (ie if you have no men "on the board" but have one in the house and you have a 4 you must play it and move your man out of the house.
- You can swap any two men if you play a pair (4's and Kings cannot be used as a pair)

Does this sound right? Am I the only person who as ever played this game?

MtM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump