Old 11-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Mean Joe Greene Coke commercial.

Yester, Fox Sports listed the top 10 sports commercials. Of course, the old Coke ad where Mean Joe gives his jersey to the kid in the tunnel was number 1. As it should be. I loved this ad when I was a kid and want to know if there's anywhere I can download it, or at least watch it.

Any help?
Old 11-24-2004, 06:13 PM
Here ya go. You'll need Realplayer.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Mean Joe Greene? Coke commercial?

Hmmm... never heard of it. Perhaps I'll take a look at the clip and see what all the fuss is about.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks! ::happy dance::
Old 11-24-2004, 07:12 PM
What ever happened to that creepy kid in the commericial
Old 11-24-2004, 07:17 PM
This interesting site, from the Library of Congress and authorized by the Coca-Cola Company, also features the ad, plus others. There are also interesting stop-motion ads from the 1950s and a 1964 test film to see how Coke bottles look photographed in color.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:25 PM
I still like the "Hey, kid....*urrrrrpp*" outtake version better...
Old 11-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Charter Member
I liked the blooper where Greene was lying on the scorer's table, and the kid dumps the Coke on him, and the rest of the Steelers wade into the stands and kick his little brat ass for him.