Old 12-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Is a Holton T602 trumpet any good?

My daughter is in the beginner band at her school and is playing the trumpet. We've been renting her instrument so far this year in case she decided she wasn't going to stick with it, but she seems to really be getting into the whole band thing. So I thought maybe a used, beginner's level horn might make a good Christmas present for her and I found a Holton T602 at one of the local pawn shops that seems to be in pretty good condition. Her band teacher had said to try to find a Yamaha or King trumpet, and I'm very leery of the cheapy jobs from somewhere like Wal-Mart, but I can't seem to find any info about how Holton's compare to the others quality-wise.

So, how about it y'all? Anybody out there have any experience good or bad with Holton trumpets? Will they kick her out of the school band if she shows up with it after the holidays? Or will anybody be able to tell the difference at the beginner level?

Thanks,
SC

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: generic mylanta reddit erin andrews old hundred cc deville now john david carson juniors age range my daughter panties chaotic good deities boom box antenna bayou creek ch abbreviation frozen burritos costco mucus plug sinus long pinky the hague pronounce kevin muncy pine sol ants straight bowling balls cat flops richard delgaudio ketchup on pizza 500x microscope a1c is 5.8 combine shipping ebay naval waist peter frampton vocoder nose clicks domino game strategy 2 flat nitrogen odor dinah shore children unactivated phone muslim pacifism bjork cute 1800gotjunk price reviews how to open a locked file cabinet flomax how long to work marriage blood test rh factor what does partying mean insulation paper in or out are space heaters safe to leave on all night oh my god short film shaved head vs bald shoes wear on outside of heel can a for profit accept donations what is crush depth drank sour milk by accident a quarter to 7 good car lot names michael stipe nose ring lik a stix recipe average cost of mole removal on face 16 lb copy paper how much is 24 hour fitness membership shower drips after turning off did apollo creed die jerry springer is fake what's the squiggly line called why do trains honk so much at night symphony of the night starting stats sugar glass light bulb mercury tipped bullets wikipedia how canadians say sorry nomad motorcycle club california what do lightning bolts symbolize paraffin wax for candy famous things that come in threes is the series 7 hard