Old 03-15-2005, 08:46 AM
One- legged prostitutes and my daughter

I am cooking dinner and my 12 year old daughter is watching "Titanic" in the living room...

( I am paraphrasing)

Jack is showing Rose his drawings...

ROSE: You must have loved this girl very much.

JACK: No. She is a one-legged prostitute.

My daughter: Dad, what's a one-legged prostitute?

After pausing, searching for the right answer...

Me: Well darling, she is a woman who sells her body for sex.

My daughter: Ewww! You mean she sold her leg for sex?!

Heehee
Old 03-15-2005, 08:50 AM
[outraged] WHAT? I sold an arm and a leg! I got gyped! [/outraged]
Old 03-15-2005, 09:08 AM
I know a poodle that would be interested in the purchase...
Old 03-15-2005, 09:38 AM
What am I supposed to do with this pile of legs?
Old 03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Is that a leg?
Old 03-15-2005, 11:33 AM
What am I offered for a finger?
Old 03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit
Is that a leg?
*giggle* I remember that.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bus guy
People usually don't like it when you give them a finger.
Old 03-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Charter Member
And then there's Halvsie
Old 03-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Someone paid for sex with Halvsie?
Old 03-15-2005, 01:01 PM
You might consider watching Frankenhooker, which does have scenes of barrels full of legs and such:

http://my.execpc.com/~polsen/127boob.html

On the other hand, maybe not.
After he finished his work on conditioning dogs, Ivan Petrovich Pavlov ambitiously tried his theories on angels, eventually training a flock of them to go and get their wings from a rack when signaled with a bell.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieu
Someone paid for sex with Halvsie?
Yeah, they stood him up..
Old 03-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Hey ladies, I only charge a your pinky toes to have sex with me so I'm quite the bargin.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weird One
[outraged] WHAT? I sold an arm and a leg! I got gyped! [/outraged]
Please do not use the word "gyped." As it alludes to a vicious and incorrect sterotype of Gypsy people (who call themselves Roma/Rroma), it is offensive. One would not say, "I was Jewed!" and so "I got gyped!" should likewise be avoided. I understand you may not have known the origin of this term, so I thought I would inform you.

Thank you.

WRS - on behalf of the International Fascist Anal-Retentive English Grammar and Composition Association, Inc.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeRSauron
Please do not use the word "gyped." As it alludes to a vicious and incorrect sterotype of Gypsy people (who call themselves Roma/Rroma), it is offensive. One would not say, "I was Jewed!" and so "I got gyped!" should likewise be avoided. I understand you may not have known the origin of this term, so I thought I would inform you.

Thank you.

WRS - on behalf of the International Fascist Anal-Retentive English Grammar and Composition Association, Inc.
Please don't threaten to "Lynch" him because I find that term offensive since it is the surname of the Irish side of my family and a great majority of them did not hang people.

Thank you.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeRSauron
When did we go international? I don't recall getting that memo. Hell, last I heard the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Apostrophes was still holding out for better stock options.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:14 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weird One
People usually don't like it when you give them a finger.
True, but when you sell them a finger, it makes the front page at Grudge. You should see what the hitchhikers on E-bay give for a thumb.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Please do not use the term Robbed.

I have known several Roberts and although all of them were stinking theives I'm sure that somewhere there could be a Rob that may be offended.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra
Please do not use the term Robbed.

I have known several Roberts and although all of them were stinking theives I'm sure that somewhere there could be a Rob that may be offended.
Please do not use the term "stinking" as a perjorative, as my natural aroma that so many find offensive has given me an aversion to negative naturalist stereotypes. Nobody stinks, some are more aromatically challenged.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan
Please do not use the term "stinking" as a perjorative, as my natural aroma that so many find offensive has given me an aversion to negative naturalist stereotypes. Nobody stinks, some are more aromatically challenged.
Please do not use the term "perjorative", as I've had to look it up.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:56 AM
I assume this entire thread is a

(wait for it)

legpull!
Old 03-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bus guy
Wait a minute...is this one of those "pull my finger" gags?