Old 07-16-2000, 04:15 PM
I was on my way home from work with my fiance when the cigerette I was smoking was blown back into the window after I had dropped it. It fellin between my fiance's legs onto the floor burning the carpet. He is screaming his head off and leaning back. he flipps the light on so that I can retrieve it without to much damage. I lean down and grab it off the floor. My face in his lap all the while... All of a sudden we hear honking behind us and semi driver pulls to the next lane and speeds up. He is honking his hi=orn and flashing his lights. He was practically jumping up and down. Chris and I just start laughing and accelerate our car ahead of his and went home.

I don't think I've blushed that hard in a loooong looong time...

Probly gave him a good story.
Old 07-16-2000, 05:07 PM
Giving drivers blowjobs is not an uncommon practice. I've received the pleasure several times myself. It's probably not entirely safe, but the risk factor adds to the fun, I believe. Try it sometime. But please follow the speed limit and, of course, avoid intoxicants.
Old 07-16-2000, 05:16 PM
About a year ago a friend of mine was working the Drive-Thru window at BK, when a couple drove up engaging in the above mentioned.

Now, when the guy went to pay her, his natural distraction caused him to drop his money outside the window. And as the man obviously had no intentions of picking it up himself, my friend went running out to get it, only to be greeted by a slobbering female, grinning and removing his excitement from her mouth, with the back of her hand.
Old 07-16-2000, 05:17 PM
My husband asked me once to fulfill his fantasy of getting some while driving, so, like the good wife I am, I did.
He chose a nice, straight road with little traffic, just in case he got too distracted
We ended up at the beach, where he was able to fulfill my fantasy of sex on the beach. That was a great day.
Just thought I'd share
Rose
Old 07-16-2000, 05:20 PM
I think it would have been different if I was actually doing it. I have before, even though with my fiance it is a little hard to do so. (lack of surface area). I think it was just that I HADN'T been that made me so embarrased!!!
Old 07-16-2000, 05:25 PM
Any of you single ladies want to go for a drive with me?

::ducks & runs::
Old 07-16-2000, 07:57 PM
BANNED
Guys about to come aren't the safest drivers, you know Tuba?

PS: Girls can get head when they are driving, too.

But you know, what happened to you sounds like those new Reebok commercials, they do something like that.
Old 07-16-2000, 08:08 PM
I wonder if they've tried this on crash-test dummies. In the interest of science, of course.
It's true that he loved you all dearly.
Old 07-16-2000, 09:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally posted by TN*hippie
But please follow the speed limit and, of course, avoid intoxicants.
This one caused mental whiplash, followed by a gust of crass laughter. Know what you're saing, TN*hippie, but there's a good case for classifying this as one hell of a potent intoxicant all on its own.

Sorry for the hijack...continue discussing...

Veb
Old 07-16-2000, 09:40 PM
I hate to bring a somber note into this discussion, but I must relate a story, apocryphal or not, about the subject.
It seems that at state trooper came upon an accident while on routine patrol. From all appearances a car had left the highway and ran head on into a large tree. When he got up to the car and opened the drivers side door he noticed a male teenager behind the wheel and a female with her head in his lap, both dead. When the ambulance attendants came to move the bodies, they removed the girls body first and discovered that the accident had caused her to bite off the males member and she had it lodged in her mouth. Sheesh!!
Old 07-16-2000, 09:42 PM
I bet you'd have been doing it if it was someone other then your fiance.
Old 07-16-2000, 09:54 PM
Charter Member
Can you say "Urban legend"? That wreck story has been around forever.

However on a humerous note... A really funny movie about that is Parenthood. Mary Steenburgen, decides to surprise her husband (Steve Martin) by giving him a blowjob in the car. The scene stops just as he is obviously very surpised. The next sceen is a cop asking Steve Martin what happened, and he looks at his wife and says "Why don't you tell him, honey?"

Funny Stuff.
Old 07-16-2000, 09:58 PM
Wasn't that how the book 'Thinner' started? Maybe the movie too, i don't remember. I think the guy ran over the gypsy's daughter because he was getting a blow job and not paying attention to the road. Anyone?
Rose
Old 07-16-2000, 10:04 PM
I do belive you're correct there, blue. This is coming from my viewing of the movie, however. Who knows how close the two are.

-niggle
Old 07-16-2000, 10:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Urban Legend? Maybe.

All I know is that I had to brake REALLY hard a few weeks ago when I was passing a slower car on the highway. It was on the right lane of a two way (per direction). I passed the other car legitimately, at least I tried. Just when I was about to pass them, the car swerved to the left, onto my lane. I hit the brakes, and steered left, in the direction of the guard rail. Which I JUST managed to avoid.

You guessed it. Mrs. Hyundai Lantra was pleasuring mr. Hyundai Lantra orally.

Don't get me wrong kids. Uncle Coldy likes a bit of oral pleasure as much as the next guy. But the roads are NOT a playground. Behind the wheel, you need 100% concentration. Especially if you're a boy racer like me
Old 07-16-2000, 11:21 PM
OK, Not so funny movie/book about such an incident:
The World According to Garp.
Seems that the two timing wife is giving one last "kiss" goodbye to her boyfriend/lover in a parked car in the driveway. Hubby comes tearing into the driveway with the kids in the car, not expecting anyone to be parked there.
Boom-Bang-Chomp.
The lover's member gets bitten off, the woman has to have her jaw wired shut and one of the kids die.
Great book, but one of the more tragic reads you'll come by.

That said. I've been there, done that.

If you saw a skinny white kid with a stained expression on his face driving a crappy car about 35 mph on Mass. interstate during the late 80's early 90's- that was me.
Old 07-17-2000, 12:27 AM
BTDT and afterwards my boyfriend told me that while he'd never have stopped me at the time, in retrospect he'd never let me do it again. He said his speed control and steering were just begging for tragedy.

This isn't exactly road head, but the week we moved into our condo one afternoon I noticed a strange car parked in front. I looked out our window and based on head motions and the rest, it was clear some girl was giving a guy a lovely blowjob there in the car. With no landscaping and all the new construction, I guess they thought our neighborhood was still empty. They were *so close* to my front door. I was completely beside myself--the ornery side of me wanted to go scare the bejesus out of them but the sympathetic side of me remembered what it was like to be a teenager desperate for a place to be intimate.

Plus our phone wasn't hooked up yet and I couldn't even call anyone to give them a breathless play-by-play. I was practically jumping up and down screaming with the frustration of indecision and having no one to guffaw about it with! I ended up doing nothing.

They never came back, to my profound disappointment.
Old 07-17-2000, 12:36 AM
Charter Member
Well, I'm not sure which was the more distracting, receiving oral pleasure from my (ex) girlfriend while driving, or watching her in the passenger seat with her sundress hiked up, feet on the dash, fingers going to town on herself, occassionally letting me lick the fruits of her pleasure off her fingers.

Probably the latter.
Old 07-17-2000, 12:47 AM
BANNED
Blow jobs in cars? They're okay, but I hate it when I hit my head on the bottom of the steering wheel...

TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Three months, one week, one day, 2 hours, 43 minutes and 40 seconds.
3964 cigarettes not smoked, saving $495.57.
Life saved: 1 week, 6 days, 18 hours, 20 minutes.
Old 07-17-2000, 01:30 AM
I got a blowjob in a car once. Of course, the car was parked...
Old 07-17-2000, 01:46 AM
I do the driving, but i have given hubby a hand job while I was driving. It was fun

"Yes, just 31 days after the OP was made by Lee, Cecil responded with a column."--whitetho
Old 07-17-2000, 01:55 AM
Don't you mean Giving head while someone else is driving?

Otherwise, how can you steer?

I got lucky that way once, when I was driving.

But when I saw "The World According To Garp", where Robin Williams gets his penis bitten off when the car is rear-ended.

Somehow, the concept lost a lot of its appeal.
Old 07-17-2000, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by seriousart
If you saw a skinny white kid with a stained expression on his face driving a crappy car about 35 mph on Mass. interstate during the late 80's early 90's- that was me.

STAINED expression?!?!? You did mean "strained", didn't you?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway...

To any at all whom I have offended or alienated, I apologize. I desire the enmity of no one.
Old 07-17-2000, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Twylight
Wasn't that how the book 'Thinner' started? Maybe the movie too, i don't remember. I think the guy ran over the gypsy's daughter because he was getting a blow job and not paying attention to the road. Anyone?
Rose
I think in the book she was giving him a hand job through his pants. When he hit the daughter, she squeezed...
Old 07-17-2000, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DRY
Quote:

I guess it depends on how white he was. (think about it...)
Old 07-17-2000, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Whammo
I bet you'd have been doing it if it was someone other then your fiance.
That was cooooooold.
Old 07-17-2000, 10:39 AM
Charter Member
I guess I'm just not a nice person, but my response to the OP is "What kind of idiot throws a lighted cigarette out a car window, in Orlando, during a drought?"

Why do smokers think the whole damned world is their ashtray?
Old 07-17-2000, 10:50 AM
Had a 'fulfilling' experience with road head at 17. We were on a deserted stretch of nice, new, 4-lane highway, late at night. This was before the 55 speed limit, so we were cruising along at a good clip (am I dating myself?).

Everything was fine (better than fine, actually) until I noticed lots of flashing yellow lights ahead. Seems the highway was still under construction, and it went from interstate, to a winding, bumpy, gravel transition, to old 2-lane, all in a space of a couple hundred yards.

Of course, GF didn't know what I was having to deal with as far as navigation. Coincidentally, she increased her efforts and brought me to . . . conclusion . . . just as we hit the gravel. I'm hitting the brakes and steering wildly as the car starts bucking from the bumps, all the while as distracted as possible. I don't know how I managed to stay on the road. It truly was a miracle, since I think I had my eyes closed for a time.

It was great, and we've done it since, but I'll never forget that first time.
Old 07-17-2000, 11:13 AM
BANNED
Jay Leno reported the other night that 17% of the men have experienced this. No word on if it was guy-guy or girl-guy.
Old 07-17-2000, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
Quote:
Originally posted by DRY
Quote:

I guess it depends on how white he was. (think about it...)
THIS IS TOTALLY GROSS AND DISGUSTING!!

Keep up the good work.

To any at all whom I have offended or alienated, I apologize. I desire the enmity of no one.
Old 07-17-2000, 02:37 PM
I don't see how you do it. a). I love my car too much to risk an accident b). I love my peppie too much to risk an accident. and c). I lose control of my feet and hands at intermittant intervals under those circumstances so, although I love driving, and I love head, those two pleasures should never be mixed. BTW, isn't this scenario why tilt steering was invented?
heehee
Old 07-17-2000, 02:38 PM
Quote:
The next sceen is a cop asking Steve Martin what happened, and he looks at his wife and says "Why don't you tell him, honey?"
Actually, he says, "Show him, honey," which is even funnier. If there's a way to get out of a ticket, I'd bet that's it.
Old 07-17-2000, 03:37 PM
BANNED
My first expierence with this particular bit of fun came when I was a teeneger. My GF was giving me head as we drove, through a residential area, no less! ( We were young and stupid. Damn, sometimes I miss being young and stupid!) I came ( hold the jokes ) to a stop sign and stopped. It was a "T" intersection, and I was stopped where the base of the "T" meets the crosspiece. At just that moment, a car came from my left ( the right side of the "T" crosspiece ) and made a left hand turn past ne and went on down the road in the direction I had just come from. The funny part is that it WAS GF's MOM! She was in a minivan, and I had a little Scirocco, so all she had to do was look to her left and she would have seen me and her daughter with my dick in her mouth! I said " Your mom just want by." GF asked " Did she see?", I said "No.", and GF said "Good" and went back to what she was doing. That girl turned out to be nobody I wanted to spend a lot of time with, but she did have a few redeming qualities!

~Barry Goldwater
Old 07-17-2000, 04:18 PM
Re: Don't you mean Giving head while someone else is driving?

Quote:
But when I saw "The World According To Garp", where Robin Williams gets his penis bitten off when the car is rear-ended.

Somehow, the concept lost a lot of its appeal.
Actually Robin Williams played the husband, didn't he? Wasn't it his wife's boyfriend who got.. "bitten"?? Or am I mistaken.. haven't seen the movie in ages.
"Some people are pragmatists, taking things as they come and making the best of the choices available. Some people are idealists, standing for principle and refusing to compromise. And some people just act on any whim that enters their heads. I pragmatically turn my whims into principles!"--Calvin, of Calvin & Hobbes (RIP)
Old 07-17-2000, 05:03 PM
Like a cell phone...

If yer gonna do this, pull over. The damn driving distracts from the entertainment, and this makes it easier for the police to find you.

S/ your pal
Hugh Grant

ROFL at my own lame joke.

Seriously though, my experience has been that the pleasure is better if you can concentrate on the event, plus you don't miss your exit.
Old 07-17-2000, 07:09 PM
Charter Member
Ugh. #1: I saw Garp at a young age so this scenario has never ever been even in the realm of appealing to me. #2: It would be very difficult to arrange to return the favor while she drives, no, unless some extreme acrobatics were accomplished?
Old 07-17-2000, 07:48 PM
On a similar note, there were two Italian teens in the news who died when their car crashed at 80 mph or so. The thing is, they were actually having sex as they drove. I mean, how does that work at all, and why would you have the car moving?

Parked cars, well, that's a different story...
Old 07-17-2000, 09:10 PM
I beg to differ.

It most certainly is possible to return the favour to a female while driving.
Old 07-17-2000, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dpr
I beg to differ.

It most certainly is possible to return the favour to a female while driving.
It MOST certainly is ...
Old 07-17-2000, 10:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Well, yeah, maybe in OZ. What's it again, the longest straight road in the world, straight through the heart of Australia?

Just don't try that shit on the ringway of Amsterdam!

Really, people, cars are NOT toys. They can be very dangerous. Sex can take place in a car, but only when it's stationary.
Old 07-17-2000, 10:13 PM
making babies in cars causes accidents
and accidents in cars make babies :P
Old 07-18-2000, 07:45 AM
true story

One of the times I was getting pleasured occurred in an old car that had a tendency to overheat. Right at the crucial moment, the red "HOT" light began flashing. Not funny at the time, but in retrospect I LOL thinking about it.
Old 07-18-2000, 08:10 AM
I come back from a much needed vacation an the first thread that I encounter deals with my favorite (spectator?) sport.

I've long been a supporter of sex in the car. It's been a favorite thing of mine since the first time that a GF happened to initiate it.

My funniest story doesn't include me. Thank goodness.

About two years ago a young couple (late teens/early twenties) was engaging in acts of random sex in a moving vehicle when they decided that perhaps they really should pull off the road and properly finish what must have been some pretty outstanding sex. The guy turns the vehicle into the parking lot of a small strip mall, attempts to turn down the rows of vehicles, misses, and proceeds to drive the car into the cabana of a chinese restaurant. Panic ensues -- both occupants run from the car stark naked, and in different directions.

I wish that I knew more post incident details. Like where they went, how they got to their clothes, etc. I suspect that recreational chemistry also played a part.