Old 03-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Suspended
Addams Family Doorbell-How To get Ringtone?

I love the old Addams Family TV show. One thing I love is their doorbell-it sounded like a foghorn! Anyway, anyone know where I could get this sound as a wavefile, and use on my phone? Damn, that was funny!
Old 03-07-2006, 08:48 PM
You rang?
Old 03-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Uncharted
Charter Member
They have the "whoop whoop whoop" for the mail but not the foghorn.

Here's a foghorn that sounds like theirs.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:55 AM
How does one get one of these sounds as a ringer? I have something I'd like to use, but can't figure how to get my phone to go to the site to get it. Sorry, new to this cell phone thing.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: playgirl erections how pronounce nguyen playboy cartoons archive navy jargon klick measurement muskrat poison cheer panties can birds taste 199 proof crystal molecule coffee sour taste satiated or sated gunshot onomatopoeia navy port call mirv reentry ask cecil demolay society mike gordon family croc socks define ofay hughes brewster per suffix azafran flor dropping soap suicide girl meaning mince words meaning milton berle's penis female mad scientist bum fucked egypt no uvula pine marten pet lice south park defrosting boards cocacola light is arugula spicy kirkland american vodka rating are there tigers in south america power steering fluid vs brake fluid whoosh over my head sephardic vs ashkenazi looks mina league of extraordinary gentlemen your wife is not your sister what temperature does saltwater freeze canon mx472 printer not responding wild hare up your thank you for smoking book heating the house with the oven radiator stop leak products wool blankets with satin binding top sash won't stay up which of the following was considered the capital of the eastern roman empire? what does mi stand for in mi6 cost to fix door ding hells angels vest or jacket for sale smallest condoms in stores what the fuck is kwanzaa radiator valve open or closed how to sign a greeting card darby o'gill and the little people banshee glue for foam rubber why is ron jeremy so famous why are some farms circular how to get gas smell out of clothes washer driving in 3rd gear automatic blue shirts with white collar two note bird call men in black elvis song 2 digit phone number called me