Old 12-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Charter Member
Catan Number table?

Recently played 5 player Seafarers of Catan. We didn't finish teh last game until 1AM or so, and so packed up quickly.
I am organizing my pieces and I seem to be missing two number tokens (B and P) from the 5-6 player bag. I have all the 3-4 player number tokens (I verified the letter / number pairs from the beginner setup) and a few seafarer tokens (no letters on them plus I marked the back with a blue dot)
It's possible I lost them a while ago.

So:
1) Can anyone tell me what numbers go with B and P in the 5-6 player explansion
(I think there is 3 of every number except 2 2's and 2 12' - but that still leaves which is which)
2) Is there a token table somewhere? I looked on boardgamegeek and elseweher and couldn't find anything. But my Google-Fu may be weak from being up until 1AM.

thanks,

Brian
Old 01-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Charter Member
For future reference:
B is 5 and P is 10

3-4 player list
A - 5
B - 2
C - 6
D - 3
E - 8