Old 05-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Mutant League Football on the PSP? Awesome!

Let me walk you through the misty labyrinth that is my mind:
  1. I see this thread in GQ (Why is fighting allowed in hockey?)
  2. For some reason, Mutant League Hockey jumps into my head.
  3. I think, "<sigh> That was a great game. So was Mutant League Football. I wonder what Wikipedia has to say about Mutant League Football."

It turns out, Wikipedia had this to say about Mutant League Football:

Quote:
From Wikipedia
In August 2006, GameSpot reported that Electronic Arts would be porting the game to the PlayStation Portable as part of EA Replay. It is slated for release in the United States on November 7, 2006, and will feature wireless multiplayer.
Yeah, yeah - I've apparently been hiding under a rock or something. But I think this is awesome!

Has anyone revisited this great game? Thoughts?

LilShieste

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: drano for dishwasher rotten carrots lycoming vs continental roll of cash refrigerator glue ham and dogs obscure actresses prison bitch name dh slang posted no trespassing raid spray safety norwegian toast skol kangaroo jury lightest liquid sine cubed freaks movie ending spell coordinator mexican papi meshed glass cotton name old exclamations velocity movie secret asian blonde rapture pogo christmas scientology cross is irc safe dingus etymology ax medical abbreviation constitutional prohibition kelli mccarty 1991 limerick nantucket skinning people sour candy face z100 prank calls kamel red history bogie wheels some girls are bigger than others meaning where can i buy mini bottles of liquor monty python monks chant sloped shoulders vs. square shoulders post nasal drip stomach eye of the tiger chorus how to eat naan cities that start with san is mr holland's opus on netflix open water 2 ending explanation what age do kittens calm down song with stupid lyrics the needs of the many a shot of whiskey origin pork pie hat hipster create categories in excel songs with the same melody but different lyrics how long can a wasp live without food car wont start after sitting 700 x 38c bike tube sharp smart tv wireless keyboard ball turret gunner crushed landing best sweet and sour sauce brand what is running numbers red and white keffiyeh how to make chef boyardee pizza crust crispy uses for chili sauce usps par avion airmail stickers can you eat crocs how to reheat fries in a microwave