Old 07-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Charter Member
What song is on the Reese's Peanutbutter Cup Commercials?

That pseudo techno / trance song playing on the "new" reese's peanutbutter cup commercials. Identify and discuss.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Charter Member
shameless bump.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:38 PM
This isn't the commercial you mean, is it? That's Tomita doing Holst's The Planets.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Charter Member
I think he means this one which the comments claim to be New Order's Bizarre Love Triangle, though it doesn't sound like it to me.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh, yes that is Bizarre Love Triangle, the song is several minutes long.

Last edited by Zabali_Clawbane; 07-30-2007 at 11:49 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:15 AM
Damn, I finally knew the answer to one of these threads and I was too slow!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:53 AM
I didn't recognize it either, and I love that song. I don't know if there's a part in the song or if they just cut out a few instruments.

Here's a link to the music video. It's about three minutes shorter than the one I'm familiar with, and it sounds like a different mix too.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:00 AM
I believe the song in the commercial is taken from their "Substance" album.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Charter Member
Thanks guys.

It was actually this commercial.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhfD4nwruRY

Comments say its "Needy Girl" by Chromeo