Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
#1
Old 01-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: KC. MO -094 35.3 39 4.9
Posts: 10,580
two girls one cup...fake?

It's hard to search for a previous thread on this because there's too many three letter words.

Anyway, if you don't know what "two girls one cup" is...you don't want to know. No. Seriously. I really am warning you, don't link to the video in this thread and, for your own sanity, do NOT Google it.

Buuuut...for those of you who already have seen it (and the many many audience reactions surfacing out there) I want to know: do you think it's fake?



Take for instance the feces aspect. Stuff goes into a cup that kinda looks like soft serve ice cream. There's then a camera cut and only then do the girls start eating it and smearing it around their face.

If you still haven't seen the video and you're reading this far saying "what the hell?!?" well, hey, I warned you.

So it's quite possible for the shit to not really be shit.

The vomit seems real as well but how difficult would it be to just put some pukelike stuff in your mouth before the camera starts rolling and then "vomit" all over your partner.

I know, I know. There's something on the internet for everyone. But how in the world did they find what appear to be two semi-normal looking girls to do a lesbian scat regurgitating scene? What adult magazine did they advertise in to find two willing participants in that? And why does no one mention what movie these scenes came out of?

Could it be that the whole thing is a fake? A practical joke to be the absolute grossest thing on the internet? If so...kudos to them!
__________________
Puedo tenerz las hamburguesas conz queso?!?
#2
Old 01-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Leavenworth, KS
Posts: 3,229
The associated website states that they are trying to remove the stigma of scat. According to the site, which I am hesitant to cite, there are several males who do this kind of thing. The problem is that not a lot of people would watch two guys one cup, so two women were located who were into scat. I don't completely accept the veracity of this page, but I do hope the intent is more than trying to make the vilest porn ever seen on the internet. I do think the scenes are real, and not simulated. Something just feels true about it.

SSG Schwartz
#3
Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Burke, VA
Posts: 581
The Smoking Gun actually took a look at this. Based on what I read there I'm inclined to believe that it is fake.

Quote:
In his declaration, Fiorito explained that had he known that selling his films in the U.S. was illegal, "I would have stopped because the money is not the main reason that I make these films." He then added, "I have already made fetish movies with scat/feces using chocolate instead of feces. Many actors make scat films but they don't agree to eat feces." (5 pages)
The Smoking Gun
#4
Old 01-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 5,909
It's fake?

No shit?
#5
Old 01-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: East Bay
Posts: 3,523
For a great time, search for "Two Girls One Cup" on youtube. Not the actual video, but there are tons of reaction videos - the looks of horror on these poor unsuspecting frat boys' faces is priceless.
#6
Old 01-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: in a Moot
Posts: 11,621
I heard it was Chocolate Icecream...
#7
Old 01-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Alta California
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderw24
It's hard to search for a previous thread on this because there's too many three letter words.

Anyway, if you don't know what "two girls one cup" is...you don't want to know. No. Seriously. I really am warning you, don't link to the video in this thread and, for your own sanity, do NOT Google it.

Buuuut...for those of you who already have seen it (and the many many audience reactions surfacing out there) I want to know: do you think it's fake?



Take for instance the feces aspect.
Reading this, you can see at which exact moment that I was no longer curious about the original thread.

Really, it was like brakes squealing.
#8
Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 PM
"Superstar"
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North Shore of LI
Posts: 18,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airblairxxx
Reading this, you can see at which exact moment that I was no longer curious about the original thread.

Really, it was like brakes squealing.
No kidding- instantaneous reverse direction and no thank you!
#9
Old 01-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Voodoo Adult (Slight Return)
Charter Member
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
Posts: 24,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponder Stibbons
It's fake?

No shit?
:applause:
#10
Old 01-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Posts: 12,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airblairxxx
Reading this, you can see at which exact moment that I was no longer curious about the original thread.

Really, it was like brakes squealing.

So you're saying you left skid marks?
#11
Old 01-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Beervania
Posts: 53,087
Warning: Not Safe For Work
Not safe For Home
Not Safe For Children
Not Safe For Adults

I am considering enforcing a 6-click rule for this one.
#12
Old 01-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Laurel, MD
Posts: 11,250
Why did I think this was about 2 girls sharing a Diva Cup?
#13
Old 01-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Member
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 41,542
Quote:
Why did I think this was about 2 girls sharing a Diva Cup?
No. It sounds like a recipe for menage a trois.....
#14
Old 01-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: NJ, Exit #137
Posts: 11,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by you with the face
Why did I think this was about 2 girls sharing a Diva Cup?
I have no idea, but that's exactly what I thought too.

We can just add that to the "You've been on this board too long" file--You've been on this board too long when the first thing you think of when you hear the word "cup" is "Diva Cup."
#15
Old 01-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: land of soju & kimchii
Posts: 9,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanima
For a great time, search for "Two Girls One Cup" on youtube. Not the actual video, but there are tons of reaction videos - the looks of horror on these poor unsuspecting frat boys' faces is priceless.
I hate you. I just spent an hour on youtube watching those vidoes. Some of them are HILARIOUS. All of them have convinced me I never want to see the original video, ever.
#16
Old 01-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,552
For those of you wishing nightmares upon yourself (seriously) google "2girls1cup". I spent a while trying before I thought of using digits in the name.


Yes, I think it's fake. The shear volume expelled at that speed seems too unreal for me to buy.
#17
Old 01-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 800
The only way the shot of the act of defecation was faked is if they gave the girl a messy, chocolatey enema. Either that or they constructed a fake ass/anus contraption. The latter seems unlikely to me, but with the sheer velocity of the bowel movement, an enema seems plausible. As for the cup after the initial...expulsion, that may be a replacement substance. I didn't watch past the first couple of licks, so I didn't see the vomit and can't attest to its authenticity.

Last edited by Team of Scientists; 01-14-2008 at 08:22 PM.
#18
Old 01-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Charter Member
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Lost in the mists of time
Posts: 13,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team of Scientists
The only way the shot of the act of defecation was faked is if they gave the girl a messy, chocolatey enema. Either that or they constructed a fake ass/anus contraption. The latter seems unlikely to me, but with the sheer velocity of the bowel movement, an enema seems plausible. As for the cup after the initial...expulsion, that may be a replacement substance. I didn't watch past the first couple of licks, so I didn't see the vomit and can't attest to its authenticity.
Search out, if you dare, the trailers for the movies Milk Nymphos and Milk Nymphos 2
#19
Old 01-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: on the spinning sphere
Posts: 2,708
I couldn't watch the original video, but This Guy's Song about it is hilarious...
#20
Old 01-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Guest
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelNutCoffee
I hate you. I just spent an hour on youtube watching those vidoes. Some of them are HILARIOUS. All of them have convinced me I never want to see the original video, ever.
The reaction videos are classic. I love watching everyone's faces go from completely normal and uninterested to shocked in seconds.

Having been one of the unlucky ones to see this video, I know the exact time that they become shocked because I remember it myself. My reaction was something like
"Huh, well thats not very-OH MY GOD!"

That said, fake or not it comes out of a place that I would not get my food from.
#21
Old 01-14-2008, 09:25 PM
BANNED
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Posts: 6,376
[God, the Creator]Note to self . . . terminate Homo Sapiens experiment. Had it with these people.[/God, the Creator]
#22
Old 01-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam yax
Search out, if you dare, the trailers for the movies Milk Nymphos and Milk Nymphos 2
Simply participating in this thread this soon after dinner is making me a bit uneasy. I think I'll pass...for now
#23
Old 01-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 828
It's fake, at least the vomit part.

I've been trying to find the page for twenty minutes now, but once when I was a young and inquisitive lass I discovered a website dedicated to teaching its readers how to detect if the vomit in emetophile pornography is real or fake. The vomiting is accompanied by the most telltale signs of fake emetophilia: no arching of the back, no vacuuming of the abdomen, no curling of the shoulder blades, and no lurch of the head or neck.

My apologies for visiting this research upon you, my friends.
#24
Old 01-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 128
[hijack]

I'm reading this thread while playing a video game where I just received the quest: "A fitting meal."

Thought I'd share.

[/hijack]

Having not seen the video (though I have enjoyed the reaction videos) I can't attest to the authenticity. However, having a good idea of its content, let's just say I hope it's fake?
#25
Old 01-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Guest
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,838
Does it really matter if it's fake? OK, in retrospect, I take that back.

However, it's gross to me that anyone would even want to watch such a thing, let alone get a "rise" out of it.

Ewwwwwww
#26
Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: KC. MO -094 35.3 39 4.9
Posts: 10,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airblairxxx
Reading this, you can see at which exact moment that I was no longer curious about the original thread.

Really, it was like brakes squealing.
Then imagine seeing it. Your internal brakes squealing turn into a "WHOOAAAAAAAA. No. no. nonononono. Why? What the? Oh my GOD!"

In that order.

And then you inflict it on others.
#27
Old 01-15-2008, 02:34 AM
Guest
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: VT
Posts: 12,872
I saw somewhere a video of a fake "prequel" to this. It's a porn producer talking to two girls and going over a list of what they are OK in doing. He says things like kissing, oral, etc.., then quickly glosses over shitting in a cup, eating each other's shit, and then vomiting out that shit and eating it.
#28
Old 01-15-2008, 03:22 AM
Guest
Join Date: Feb 2000
Posts: 791
There's a video circulating called "BME Pain Olympics", which makes 2 Girls 1 Cup look like a relaxing picnic on a warm Sunday afternoon. I can't stress enough to not seek this out, but if anyone knows the story behind it, I'd like to know. There are a lot of reaction videos to it too on YouTube. (A guy on another message board said his roommate had a seizure watching it.)
#29
Old 01-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 7,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraqiyal
There's a video circulating called "BME Pain Olympics", which makes 2 Girls 1 Cup look like a relaxing picnic on a warm Sunday afternoon. I can't stress enough to not seek this out, but if anyone knows the story behind it, I'd like to know. There are a lot of reaction videos to it too on YouTube. (A guy on another message board said his roommate had a seizure watching it.)
What's the deal with that, is it real? I've heard both that it's faked and that it's dead bodies along with it being real. I haven't watched it, I was seen stills though.
#30
Old 01-15-2008, 04:14 AM
Guest
Join Date: Feb 2000
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky_Kong
What's the deal with that, is it real? I've heard both that it's faked and that it's dead bodies along with it being real. I haven't watched it, I was seen stills though.
Having seen it, I would say that yes, I believe that it is real. I don't think that even Industrial Lights & Magic would be able to do that. One counter-argument I've heard to it being real is that there in not enough blood, but I think that the makeshift tourniquet the guy uses would explain that. Since BME stands for "Body Modification Extreme", I would guess he's just one of these sick guys who gets off on hacking off parts of his body. Or, he's just doing the dirty work before having a sex change. I would love to hear that's an elaborate hoax though - that's what I'm hoping for, but I doubt it's the case.
#31
Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 AM
BANNED
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Biafra
Posts: 5,734
I luckily haven't seen 2g 1c, but I would think if there is no uncut tracking shot of doody coming out of the butt and straight into the mouth, then its fake. I would think if it was real, the makers would go to great lengths to show in no uncertain terms that it was real, to differentiate from the fakes. I'm sure the anal explusions are real, enema enhanced or not.
#32
Old 01-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Elgin IL
Posts: 8,540
I've been on the net too long I guess. I saw it in an email I was sent and I watched, without flinching, while eating a supreme pizza.

That was good pizza too.
#33
Old 01-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Voodoo Adult (Slight Return)
Charter Member
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
Posts: 24,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluricaun
I've been on the net too long I guess. I saw it in an email I was sent and I watched, without flinching, while eating a supreme pizza.

That was good pizza too.
Yes, but could you have done it while eating chocolate pudding?
#34
Old 01-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Guest
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Elgin IL
Posts: 8,540
I'm sure I could have. Not too much bothers me.
#35
Old 01-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluricaun
I've been on the net too long I guess. I saw it in an email I was sent and I watched, without flinching, while eating a supreme pizza.

That was good pizza too.
This was kinda my reaction as well. When I finally watched it, I saw "MFX Video" at the beginning titles and just shrugged; guess I'm jaded if I'm tipped off solely by that bit. I figured it would be lesbian puke/urination/scat/lactation; close, but relatively tame as far as MFX is concerned. They do a lot more graphic stuff-- graphic enough to be seized by US customs.

A lot of the discussion about whether the video is real focuses on the sudden jump-cuts and edits; the video is severely cut down from an original that is an hour or more in length, so it's not surprising there are sudden jumps.
#36
Old 01-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Guest
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouv
I saw somewhere a video of a fake "prequel" to this. It's a porn producer talking to two girls and going over a list of what they are OK in doing. He says things like kissing, oral, etc.., then quickly glosses over shitting in a cup, eating each other's shit, and then vomiting out that shit and eating it.
Oh, ok. I thought it was going to be something weird.
#37
Old 01-15-2008, 01:36 PM
KGS KGS is offline
BANNED
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Porn Capital USA
Posts: 4,657
So...I assume that "meatspin dot com" is too tame for this conversation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraqiyal
Having seen it, I would say that yes, I believe that it is real. I don't think that even Industrial Lights & Magic would be able to do that. One counter-argument I've heard to it being real is that there in not enough blood, but I think that the makeshift tourniquet the guy uses would explain that. Since BME stands for "Body Modification Extreme", I would guess he's just one of these sick guys who gets off on hacking off parts of his body. Or, he's just doing the dirty work before having a sex change. I would love to hear that's an elaborate hoax though - that's what I'm hoping for, but I doubt it's the case.
One argument I've heard doubting the video's veracity is how easily the testicles popped out. Gonads are extremely vascularized -- they're attached to the body with many blood vessels & nerves, not just the vas deferens. Eviscerating testicles from the scrotum isn't as simple as popping peanuts from a shell, as the video would suggest.

That being said...it is BME. They've been doing sick, twisted shit like this for years.
#38
Old 01-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Virginia
Posts: 12,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul
I've been trying to find the page for twenty minutes now, but once when I was a young and inquisitive lass I discovered a website dedicated to teaching its readers how to detect if the vomit in emetophile pornography is real or fake. The vomiting is accompanied by the most telltale signs of fake emetophilia: no arching of the back, no vacuuming of the abdomen, no curling of the shoulder blades, and no lurch of the head or neck.

My apologies for visiting this research upon you, my friends.
No apology necessary, I now have the necessary info to make fake vomit videos. Could come in handy some day...I guess...maybe...ok probably not. But knowledge is power!
#39
Old 01-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Grits Country
Posts: 3,842
Hmm, it never occurred to me that Two Girls is fake. Because I can tell you there are PLENTY of people who are into that shit, so to speak, and regularly do everything shown in the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSG Schwartz
The associated website states that they are trying to remove the stigma of scat. According to the site, which I am hesitant to cite, there are several males who do this kind of thing.
That's funny: "several" is the understatement of the century.

As for the BME video, I haven't seen it. But it's pretty damn easy to remove testicles from a cat: they do just pop out like peanuts out of the shell. A neuter takes about 30 seconds. Are human testicles that much more complicated that? I mean, I know it's not optimal do remove them that way from a human (if there even is an optimal way) but why wouldn't it be possible?

Last edited by missbunny; 01-15-2008 at 02:58 PM.
#40
Old 01-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Guest
Join Date: Feb 2000
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGS
One argument I've heard doubting the video's veracity is how easily the testicles popped out. Gonads are extremely vascularized -- they're attached to the body with many blood vessels & nerves, not just the vas deferens. Eviscerating testicles from the scrotum isn't as simple as popping peanuts from a shell, as the video would suggest.
I wonder if our resident prison doc would be willing to weigh in on this.
#41
Old 01-15-2008, 03:20 PM
The Zeroeth Mod
Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGS
Eviscerating testicles from the scrotum isn't as simple as popping peanuts from a shell, as the video would suggest.
Ah, thank you for that. Had I been riding the fence about seeking out the video, my quest would end right after reading that sentence.

[Garth Marenghi]

Blood? Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood.

Blood.

And bits of sick.

[/Garth Marenghi]
#42
Old 01-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: I don't......know.
Posts: 2,807



I just had to go and Google it didn't I? I just had to watch it didn't I? I could've just taken everyone's word for it, but no. No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

MY EYES!


It's fake It's fake It's fake It's fake. Please Og, let it be fake.
#43
Old 01-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: My Own Private Iowa
Posts: 15,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaTeach
Oh, ok. I thought it was going to be something weird.
At least it's not a foot fetish video. They're even sicker because feet are nowhere near the naughty bits. At least poo comes from around there. And feet smell too.

Oh wait.
#44
Old 01-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Guest
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wisconsin, Untied States
Posts: 7,276
What's the big deal?
I've seen my dogs do this exact same thing. Really.
#45
Old 01-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Guest
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Over by dere
Posts: 27,023
My friend called me and told me to "open this website."

All I could think of afterward was, "oh, you fucking whore. I opened it on my work computer!"

I couldn't get passed the "cup" sequence. I had no idea there was a barf-o-rama involved.
#46
Old 01-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Guest
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Capital Region, NYS
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosted Glass
The reaction videos are classic. I love watching everyone's faces go from completely normal and uninterested to shocked in seconds.
They are great. My brother made our mother watch it and filmed her.

My mom: ":::gag:::I hope that's oatmeal:::gag:::" It was hilarious.

I refuse to watch it, even to see if it might be fake.
#47
Old 01-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: I don't......know.
Posts: 2,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty Bunny
They are great. My brother made our mother watch it and filmed her.

My mom: ":::gag:::I hope that's oatmeal:::gag:::" It was hilarious.

I refuse to watch it, even to see if it might be fake.
You showed your Mother?

Last edited by The Chao Goes Mu; 01-15-2008 at 04:39 PM.
#48
Old 01-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Guest
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chao Goes Mu



I just had to go and Google it didn't I? I just had to watch it didn't I? I could've just taken everyone's word for it, but no. No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

MY EYES!
There there, rest easy. In time you will be (mostly) whole again. The nausea will pass and your eyes will quit burning. The scars in your memory are forever though.
#49
Old 01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Coast of USA
Posts: 3,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraqiyal
I wonder if our resident prison doc would be willing to weigh in on this.
I really hope that current US prison doctors don't have any experience with that.
#50
Old 01-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Guest
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: San Francisco, NL West.
Posts: 8,094
Those of you who like the reactions of people watching this kinda stuff should check out the First Goatse Pool on Flickr. This link is 100% safe.

They even got Ron Jeremy.
__________________
Tweetybox
Troy McClure SF; Proud 99'er!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: strip poker rules kings island employees quartz carving smokers stink step siblings dating wendy name is rust poisonous money copier liar's poker rules alarm clock earplugs 2 seat cars shave minimizing lotion kitten dead incall outcall meaning grapevine california most poetic rappers neener neener neener translate la bomba quikrete vs sakrete demolitions expert tv guide zap2it what is kilz neoprene adhesives seconded pronunciation joker shoes ronaldinho crossbar fake chlorine spills linguistics uci pediphile jokes fisk definition bad milk symptoms uncorrected vision beef corral why is the bronx called the bronx sex in a bottle annie hall christopher walken secure dishwasher to countertop brake caliper pin stuck purpose of blood test before marriage alcohol or hydrogen peroxide what is a serigraph poster legal size envelope size 2003 pt cruiser turbo problems stairmaster vs real stairs how to eject a stuck cassette tape toro electric start lawn mower battery charger 40th birthday gifts for brother are wombats good pets how to start a power company why cant chickens fly pizza toppings that start with i 101 muppets of sesame street the police murder by numbers car battery memory keeper what does vh1 stand for mensa practice test offer code can you lay laminate flooring over tile baking soda for burns the night has opened my eyes does pf changs have msg alcohol absorption through skin how much does dragon skin cost can women wear mens shoes funny high school football chants