Old 07-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Who was Rangy Lil?

I have been reading too much R.A. Heinlein, and have encountered several times references to "Rangy Lil". From context, this seems to be a mythical woman of prodigious carnal appetites, but I can't find any authoritative references via Google.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

G
Old 07-18-2008, 08:21 AM
You can't read too much Heinlein

Like you I've been curious about this reference. As far as I know nobody has come up with a definitive answer but I have wondered if it was an alternative name for that great heroine of the West, Eskimo Nell.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: translate la cucaracha traylor howard sexy chinchilla vs hamster toothpaste dry mouth best canned chili saran wrap ribs throwaway line vegas whore house mailing check seinfeld helloooo nehemiah scudder bankruptcy monopoly gremlins water radon inspections necessary quicken 99 download paranthetical notation ww2 zeppelins ed vs spencer kosher vegeterian tbs cable albanian swear words toilet clogs easily ese spanish straining to poop apocalypse wwi pirates earrings cocksucker hats roxy roller funny cottage names egyptians fucking vice versa pronounce chimpanzee eye nascar 28 megalodon shark size vs blue whale how to set off car alarm oil based paint for bathroom how tall is godzilla 2000 scare tactics goes wrong lancing a hemorrhoid video turn signal blinking fast getting gasoline smell out of shoes is raw beef safe to eat what does g2 mean making your own gasoline stardew valley can you plant trees in winter how often should you change the brita filter how long does ground shipping take utorrent access is denied check base metal bezel watch clean windshield with steel wool selling urine for drug test what do you call the thing that connects the plane to the airport can t do sit ups buying nitrous oxide online what is a taltos how long for plumbers putty to set judge judy surprise ending where to buy very small screws stale gas in car have to go see a man about a horse 3 dot tattoo on left hand how to poison birds how often do credit card frauds get caught does aleve work for tooth pain